Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
HOLD THIS ISH A DIFFERENT LAKORN FROM THE ANOTHER ONE WIT THEM
[DA ONE ITS KINDA BACK IN THE DAYS]....CAUSE THAT LAKORN ISH GOOD...
BUT I LOVE KENA ND JANIE.... THEY ARE SO HOT???

tinah

sarNie Coma
it was a scene in the woods too.. Ken had to kiss Janie forreal.

but omg Ken got very muscular!! he was wearing a tank top and man was he HOT :drool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Caps from the behind the scene!!..omg im so excited for this. :clap: they look so comfortable around each other. Its so cute how Janies leg is on top of Kens.

thankx to aew

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
ken and janie are so cute together...and they seemed like they are very close friends....thanks for sharing tinah....can't wait until this air...i know i stated so many time...but dang....i just can't wait...lol.... =]

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
Caps from the behind the scene!!..omg im so excited for this. :clap: they look so comfortable around each other. Its so cute how Janies leg is on top of Kens.

thankx to aew

they look so kutie togEther...
it makes meeh want to watch their lakorn SO BAD...I CANT WAIT......and i love ken......HE'S SOOOOOOOOOO HOT....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
I HOPE IT AIRS SOON! I'M SOOOO BORED NOT SEEING THEM ANYMORE... I'VE RE-WATCHED NEUNG NAI SAUNG TOO MANY TIMES... I WANT SOMETHING NEW!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^^^ Me TOO!!!! I re-watch NNS several time already!!!!! LOL..... Thanks for all the pix and update on the lakorn..... Man, there's just something about this couple that i can't get enough of. Hopefully they're almost done with it!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
it should be coming out soon cuz the last time i heard they were filming the last scene of the lakorn

so now Ken/Anne should finally start filming their new lakorn

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
looks like their having fun...In that scene..i think they were singing or something...but their so cute together...can't wait until it come out....gosh..to me there's like no lakorn out that i'm really intrested in...and i'm waiting for this to come out....Ken is doing so many lakorn..which is good..love to see him on screen any day...thanks for sharing the screencaps....=]

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AWWW! THEY LOOK SOOOO FRICKEN CUTE TOGETHER! haha KEN needs to break u with NOI and get with JANIE! lol :p i'm kidding. BUT IT WOULD BE AWESOME! x] WHEN IS THIS AIRING?? i've been waiting so long :/ since nueng nai suang!

Vinny

sarNie Egg
I noe i've been waiting for this for so long!!! hey have you guys seen their picture on the magazine yet? well they so cute, they make a perfect couple!!!!!

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
you know...these two are really just sooo perfect together. They're lakorns together are always so dang good! i'm really excited for this one. they just are too cute!