Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^Agree! Always on replay for me too. A Beautiful song. And you're welcome.
Janie/Ken have a great chemistry together. Hopefully they get another one
together. That will be great news for us Ken/Janie lovers. hahaha

Speaking of the song here it is.hahahhah LOVE LOVE LOVE! Brings back the sweet beautiful cute scenes of them. ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZwOCLUST7k

c: bottlebrush12's yt channel.

tikaff

sarNie Egg
awwww AyLove, thk u so much, really beautiful song, so relax & in love with kenjanie ^*^ so hapi 2 hear da entire song & recall k&j cuteness <3 them very muchhhhhhhhh. i had 2 go back 2 watch all over again. thk u 4 posting da song. looking forward 2 kenjanie new lakorn....

tikaff

sarNie Egg
u bet, after i 1st saw KRJL & fall in love wif kenjanie, raced 2 watch all their lakorns, from fake couple, period drama, RNHJRJ, all were wonderful. ken was so hot in their 1st drama (fake couple) esp when he wore the sarong, so cute !!! janie was so serious in NSN and very beautiful, during the engagement i tot she looks like jessica alba. i love tat drama 2 but i really love RNHJRJ, rewatch so many times tat i feel i could do a lit about their love feelings. <3<3<3kenjanie. thank u AyLove. Next looking forward 2 janie's lakorn wif por, looks so interesting.....

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
My first lakorn I seen of them was Nueng Nai Suang (the period one). It became one of my favorite lakorn
right after I finish watching it!! I loved them in there.I love the scene when Ken came back from studying aboard
and he went to a party that Janie went to too. And the both of them were suppose to be partner but when
the sheet came down and she saw his face she ran away from him. hahha. That was my ALL TIME FAVORITE
SCENE I can never get tired of that scene.hahha. After NNS I saw RNHJRJ. I didn't even know they have a
lakorn before NNS; I thought NNS was their first one together. It wasn't until 3 years ago, I think, that I found
out that their first lakorn together was Prajun San Gon. Hahah. I started the lakorn but I haven't finish
it yet but I'm going to continue it though for sure! I have to AGREE with you that out of all their lakorns together
RNHJRJ is my favorite one!! It was such a FUN lakorn to watch.

I did love KRLJ because of all the cute scenes they have together.
And the storyline was also good but then the location was just Blah. After seeing all the same
places over and over again I got bored of it. The location was beautiful don't get me wrong but the same
location was just being repeated over and over again that i got bored of it but their chemistry was so
GREAT and Loving that I couldn't also said no to it.hahha.

Ken/Janie all the way!!!

Oh yeah,i know right. I'm looking forward for both of her upcoming lakorns. I can't
wait to see them. EXCITED that The one with Por N is airing soon. ^^ Janie's back on.
YAY! I miss her on screen.hahah.

tikaff

sarNie Egg
all of their cuteness & great love makes KRLJ a great drama despite the repeat scenes, esp love da 1st counter at da airport when ken picked janie. love 2 da neck turning scene, 1st breakfast prepared by janie, so cute, full of adoration & love from janie. why is it janie always pour all her love to ken 1st ^*^ she really loves him so much <3 u can tell by da amount of willingness she goes 2 do everything 4 him....janie is becoming more beautiful & elegant, love her so much. really love til death 2 c ken&janie new lakorn, pray 4 it 2 happen....

tikaff

sarNie Egg
and it would be fantastic if kenjanie's new lakorn is intense action pack, full of romance & danger, ken taking care of janie just like RNHJRJ......cos janie is tough & fell into the waterfall/sea so many times in RNHJRJ *^* my dream

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Hhahha. That will be awesome having them back together and having Ken protecting her through all the
bad things that is happening to her.hahha... o m g, why is that I'm having a feeling they might have another
one together again.hahha.. Ken/Janie are just to darn cute! i miss all those scenes in this lakorn. I might as
well go back and watch those loving scenes again.hahha...

You know what, I think I want a lakorn where Ken's Janie bodyguard.hahh. I'm watching HSL right now and
Poh is doing such a great job in there that now I also want her to be in a lakorn where Ken is her bodyguard.
hah. ;) Sweet!

tikaff

sarNie Egg
AyLove, thanks for sharing, its so great to have a ken/janie diehard corner where we can input/pour our love, hopes and dream for anything ken/janie. I totally love and miss them. Cant agree wif u more...... it will be awesome for Ken to be Janie's bodyguard, v dangerous, v intense & v romantic script .....haha crazeee me :drools: janie is just so beautiful & ken the cutest <3<3<3
i watched HSL not understanding, just followed their action. Por is cute, seems v chatty & friendly, down to earth. Is he already liking janie from the start, he opens up communication most of the time. this bodyguard story is always romantic. waiting 2 watch nex epi.