Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rao Jorng(Lakorn Thai)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Yeah, what's up with all the lip to lip action? Not that I minded, I thought it was really sweet...but just surprised...being a lakorn and all...

Man, I never laughed so hard in my life, and I was watching it late at night, I couldn't be loud, didn't wanna wake the family...but it was hilarious...A different and good side to Ken, thankfully...after seeing SB and all...

I think he looks cute with Janie, and there were so many cute moments in it...I was getting butterflies in my stomach...But it's just cuz he's a great actor...

Love his smile and his adorably dorky laugh...

leflahon

sarNie Egg
i really love this lakorn... this is the best.... its funny... kawaii... i lav P'Ken more n more :D n they are both good w/ P'Janie :D :rolleyes:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
My favorite Ken pictures so far... :wub:

:wub: Even though Noi's in it...look at the loving daddy and husband... :wub:

:wub: Yummy... :drool:

:wub: Love him in suits :spin:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OMG this is such an adorable lakorn! i'm totally in love with it and if it was possible even MORE
in love with P' KEN!! he's such a hottie and such an unbelievable sweetheart! i swear i'd never let
a guy like Phu get away! *evil me* lol!!! Ken and Janie are just so cute in here!
a LOT of the times i was very annoyed by Vina's selfishness and the way she thinks so highly of
herself but then Phu would come in and they would just have such great scenes that it made up for that. ^_^
the epi. 12 kiss was waaaaaaaaaaaay SWEEEEEEEET! gosh, it was so touching! and every time
they show affection or concern for each other is just amazingly sweet!
eeek! i love how when she was cold in the forest by the village, he put her hands on his neck to warm
them! it's not like a typical jacket scene! AWWWWWW! X] just can't stop gushing about the cuteness, lol!

ANYONE KNOW THE ENDING THEMESONG'S TITLE/SINGERS OR WHERE I COULD FIND IT?? the one with the
duet. it's such a cute sounding and lovely song...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
OMG this is such an adorable lakorn! i'm totally in love with it and if it was possible even MORE
in love with P' KEN!! he's such a hottie and such an unbelievable sweetheart! i swear i'd never let
a guy like Phu get away! *evil me* lol!!! Ken and Janie are just so cute in here!
a LOT of the times i was very annoyed by Vina's selfishness and the way she thinks so highly of
herself but then Phu would come in and they would just have such great scenes that it made up for that. ^_^
the epi. 12 kiss was waaaaaaaaaaaay SWEEEEEEEET! gosh, it was so touching! and every time
they show affection or concern for each other is just amazingly sweet!
eeek! i love how when she was cold in the forest by the village, he put her hands on his neck to warm
them! it's not like a typical jacket scene! AWWWWWW! X] just can't stop gushing about the cuteness, lol!

ANYONE KNOW THE ENDING THEMESONG'S TITLE/SINGERS OR WHERE I COULD FIND IT?? the one with the
duet. it's such a cute sounding and lovely song...

the theme is Kub Taub Kaung Hua Jai by Potato and the other is by Bua Chompoo Ford, same song, different singers...you can find those songs here in the Buddie Media section

photos

sarNie Egg
Hello guys :tease:

I've got Ken's important news. :yahoo:

Please vote for Ken :yahoo:
1) If you are in Thailand, you can vote by sending free-postcards that are attached with "Praew Sudsabda Magazine". When you buy Sudsabda and get postcards, please write 'Ken-Theeradej' on the postcards and post it. No need to attach a stamp. This method gets 50% of total scores.

2) Vote by SMS through mobile phone in Thailand:
text SDG6 and send to 4890011.
This method gets 30% of total scores.

3) Vote through Internet: please go to http://www.sudsapda.com/SudSapDa2007/youngsmart/ysvote.aspx

You need to click all pages of those.
***IMPORTANT*** in PAGE 7, please click at SDG6 (for Ken). Then put your name, email, contact number, and a code that is shown down, and click vote. This method gets only 20%.

Eng of voting is 31 October 2008, 12 am.

PLEASE PLEASE VOTE NOW!! :clap:
Thank you very much. :kiss:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ken and Janie need to pair up again. So far I loved all their lakorns together, especially this lakorn. This lakorn was so good I just had to rewatch this lakorn again. Loved all the real joob joob between the pra'nang. Great chemistry and Janie really can make you laugh.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Currently watching this lakorn!! LOVE LOVE IT!! Ken and Janie make such a cute couple and they are really good in comedy! I laugh so much and its just such a cute lakorn! I love it cuz p'ek and n'ek are together most of the lakorn and not as much drama.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i was bored and needed something to watch so i started rewatching this. one of my all time favorites. love love love ken and janie together!

tikaff

sarNie Egg
love this lakorn sooooooooooooooooooooo very much, so much love between ken and janie and so many cute scenes. i would say janie loves ken more, shes the one to confess first and willing to marry in order to keep her love safe, so touching. ken loves janie too much 2 with all the rescue and emotional touching looks every time they are in a tight tough spot. simply love ken and janie and hope to c their future lakorn after kon ruk luang jai.... <3<3<3 kenjanie

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lakorn. One of the BEST Lakorn out there. :D

And I love the ost too. My favorite one is Plaai Fah( I think I spell it right.) haha

tikaff

sarNie Egg
share the same sentiments as u on this lakorn, AyLove, its very very good, ost and most of all ken/janie's love & cuteness. i love them so much & hope to c them again in new lakorn after kon rak juang jai. i watch ken & janie's lakorn, mv every nite , so miz them. in KRJL so many cute scenes and loving stares, smiles & desire between them, <3<3<3 ken and janie.
All the ost are good but agree Plaai Fah is excellent, the song automatically puts u in relax & romantic mood, i just 1 2 c more of ken&janie when i hear da song. tks 4 sharing.