Ruk Nai Roy Glied (Love In The Shadow of Hate)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok I know I haven't finished my other one yet, but I want to start on this one so I can get some ideas to maybe for the other one LOL heheh this one is basde on Ngao Asoke characters LOL The Poster is kind of ugly but im photoshop disabled LOL

Ruk Nai Roy Glied (Love In The Shadow of Hate)
Starring: Pong & Pueng

--Ngao Asoke Cast

Pong - Monthai Mahatada
Pueng - Bpeeyachat Hiranyawart/Apinarnsana
Pei - Viyada Hiranyawart
Mor Oak - Anucha Mahatada
Mod 3G - Wiparwarn Hiranyawart
Jieb - Maenward Damrigiet
Em - Pong In Barinyasarn
Tuk - Keitchai Danart
Puri - Tawan Manatanakarn
Hack - Mor Guer Apidsawan
Fang - Lukkana Mahatada/Jiranya (The Lukkana In My Story Doesn't Die)

--Extended Cast

Bee Namthip - Sonya Apinan
Pepper - Ardsawin Hiranyawart
Bie - Tardsapong Yarnsaneewaet
Mew The Star - Parinyarnan Amiritsargarn
Pang Onjira - Suwarnan Pongniwarn/Amiritsargarn

EXTENDED CASTS:
Ann Alicha as Kiranyar Yarnsaneewaet
Sajenna as Sajenna Leenootpong
Lome as Lome Jaranyar
Moh as Moh Anitida

*Note I didn't add character description because I don't want to give away the bad and good characters and plot of the story lol
So this one you guys will have to check it out to see whats what.

*I made a video for this but it's not complete yet LOL I'll post it when it's complete ^__^

Prologue
Born in the era where cars were invented no longer than 100 years ago, telephones were only owned by wealthy families Monthai Mahartada is the the oldest child of the Mahatada's fortune a family whom is possess a high level of nobility. He is the only child born to Tan Khun Mahat and Khun Ying Tap Tim. One day the adverturous young man ventures out of his palace gates and meets Bpeeyachat a young girl whom he had thought of as a young sister. One day Monthai is sent away for school and he continued to keep contact with Bpeeyachat. As they grew older he found himself falling for her, but things changed as her letters stopped arriving. He questioned her feelings and was hesitant in the final letter that he had written to her. He had confessed his love to her through that letter. Monthai assumes that Bpeeyachat had turned his love down. He goes about his life attempting to forget this young girl he had fallen in love with. Until one day his heart was mended by another letter. Will this letter be alas the letter he had been waiting for for 3 years? The letter from his dear love explaining why she had never written him. Anxiously he opened the letter and as he thought it was a letter expressing how much she had missed him, but his heart had shattered once more when in the end he read "Sincerely Viyada." Monthai responded to the letter which lead on to a period of another 4 years of writing to another woman. A woman who had mended his heart completely and erased his memories of Bpeeyachat. His heart shattered once more once Viyada stopped writing. Monthai had told himself he will forever give up on woman, until another letter arrives. This letter had shocked him so.. Who would be the signature at the end of the letter? Will it be Viyada the woman he currently loves, Bpeeyachat the woman he once loved and erased completely from his heart, or will it be another woman expressing her feelings for Monthai...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao i'm going to ask you what i always ask sarn hahaha...
WRITE ME IN! LMAO BUT I WANT TO BE THE NICE PERSON NOT ANOTHER WEEYADA! :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao shit I just know i'm going to be writen in as the gay friend gawd damn it! hahahaa or the old grandma or something hahaha...
ok here's my request of what I dont want to be haha..
I'm not an old man, woman, or gay person...
i dont want to be the n'rai or anything associated with the n'rai except to beat the shit out of her oouu or him hahaha
i want krit *this is most important!* ohhh and he should want me too that should be the other important thing lmao..
I WILL NOT REPEAT WILL NOT BE R OR TURN WILLING!!! as if my role is that important. hahaha
I SHOULD BE LOVED BY ALL! lmao hahaaha I will think of more request hahaha..
And I noticed that you commented in the farting thread...I dont want to fart in this fic either! lmao

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OOOUUUu RR just pointed out a good point...I dont want to die in here either or be a ghost/spirit or have any of that following me either..DAMN YOU RR NOW I'M SCARRED! :eek:
ooh i dont want to be a servant either lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
moh you are too funny...i can't wait to read what part you have in here...maybe you can be a mom...lmao....OH NO...what if you get abused...but you can be the best friend of the n'ek :D....heehee not my fault you're scared..you have so many demands.....who knows what character you are going to be LMAO...( make moh a funny character^^)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
can I be in it too, Tina? :D

I want to be Monthai's young and naive slave who is very clumsy and always seem to bump into him when he is around? And since he's so nice, he always helps me up and make all the pain go away? Uhmm... but I don't want to die like Fang though okay? Hehe

lady0fdarkness

It's neither Bpeeyachat nor Wiyada; It should another woman expressing her love for Monthai! It's Lome the slave! :D

lady0fdarkness

well??? Do I get the part as Monthai's young, naive, and perverted servant, who secretly watches him while he sleeps shirtless?? :drool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Moh :p we'll see Lome of course you can be in it :p but your role you will find out :loool: Here a little teaser LOL

Teaser:

She clasped the letter tight against her chest. It's been 7 years since she recieved the letter. She still teared up everytime she read it.

My Dearest Bpeeyachat,
It appears that time has flown by so. You were only a child when we met. Now you are stepping towards your 16th birthday. I must say that it scares me to think that my feelings for you are of more than an older brother for a younger sister. I've been apart from home for so long yet you are the only one who dare keep me company. I can only hope to return home soon so I can caress your soft cheeks against my hands. I can wish for nothing more than you see how beautiful you haven't grown to be. I know that others might criticize this awkward relationship of ours, but I hope in that majority does not include you. My dear I want to let you know I am doing fine. I hope you're doing as fine as I am. I notice that lately in the past few months your letters are arriving little by little. It breaks my heart to think or believe that maybe you are losing interest in our contact. I do not wish to make you feel uneasy so please if you're writing me out of pity discontinue to do so. At the same time I fear to ask you those words because I don't know what my heart can do with you missing from it. My dearest Bpeeyachat there is something I must confess something I have been wanting to confess to you for so long. I have fallen deep in love with you. Although you are of the slightest age of 16 I have read you to be more mature and intelligent than those numbers speak. I see you a woman who has nothing but passion and kindness. I hope to be by your side soon and I hope my confession of love for you do not startle you. I dare not ask you to return these feelings, but please do tell me how you feel about me. Please don't make me wait any longer to know, any longer to question if I am falling for a woman whom can never return my feelings. I hope to hear from you soon my love.

P.s. I love you and miss you with every ounce of blood in my veins

Sincerely & Love,
Monthai Mahatada

"I love you and miss you with every ounce of blood in my veins" those words repeated themselves over and over in her head. She clutched the letter even closer. She had decided that she would not respond to the letter to save him from herself. She knew that he must be in deep hatred towards her at this point. She couldn't continue to string him along knowing that at the time she did not share the same feelings as he did. She cared for him only as an older brother, but over time she had realized that he was more to her, but it was to late. She had to much pride in herself to write that letter to tell him that she was sorry and that she loved him too, but her heart shattered as she found he was in love with another woman. A woman whom her family despised at that. Bpeeyachat had no choice but to cut relations with him permanently. She took one last look at the letter as she put it in the box and locked it up. She told herself that this would not stop her from the duty she must fullfill as a daughter. Although she did not want to marry Tardsapong she had no choice. She closed her eyes and whisphered in her head one final time, "Bpee Ruk Khun Na Ka Khun Monthai." (I Love you Khun Monthai). With that said the chair dropped and she hung lifeless from the rope which was bounded together on her ceiling.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
can i be in it too tina? if yes, i want to be a good person, i don't know, an angel :loool: i'm joking of course

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Teaser 2:

Monthai set foot off the train and looked up at the sky. He is finally home. The sky above him is the one that hover over his birth country. It was much undecided if we would return home or not, but after he recieved the telegram that his mother was sick he couldn't bare to be away any longer. He couldn't trust his unfit father to care for his mother. He hoped that his return would bring peace to their war like home. His mission was to restore peace amongst his parents. The reason he was shipped away was apparent to him, but he never spoke or complained of them. The only thing Monthai Mahatada wanted most aside seeing his parents once more was to be reunited with the woman he loves. The woman that he vowed to love and stay faithful to from that point on until his life ends. He knew that his sudden return home would stun her, but he couldn't resist he wanted to see the woman he desired to make his wife, and mother of his children as soon as possible. Monthai smiled as the woman he had just been thinking about appeared before him.
"I was beginning to wonder would you show up." Monthai said with a charming smile.
"How could I miss your return home?" Maenward said with a smile in return.