ruj the star

fanny

sarNie Adult
I know right now people are crazy about him. I know he has this Korean/Chinese look that's probably why people are so into him. What do you wanna see him as, maybe in lakorn as p'ek slap/kiss or just as singer. He kinda look like Beam D2B. What is your thought of him.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i think he's a good singer...i like him as a singer..but i think he could do some acting..maybe not p'ek right away..but a supporting actor..

water500cc

sarNie Egg
i have good impressions of him so far
and yeah i do think he looks a bit like Beam :lol:
i will buy his CDs if i go to Thailand :lol:

max

sarNie Elites
I forgot to mention, but I hardly pay attention to any of the "? The Star" in general, but thanks to Kaew Lom Pet, I am familar with him now : )

I think that he looks very good and could be a potential actor in the future.

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
honestly, i don't really like his look, but i think his voice is awesome!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope to see him act in lakorn. I haven't hear him sing before but I star to like him from the photos shoot he took with Cheer. hehe...Someday I hope him and Cheer get to star together in a lakorn.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I agreed he looks like Beam D2B.. when my sister and I first listen to his song, we thought that he sounded somewhat like Beam and also his look. I say love his song for Kaew Lom Pet.

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
totslly...at first i listened to his song on the front page of OLBFC and i thought it was beam but it was actually him..some members on there didnt like the song for it...hahaha

he looks like beam but he needs to cut that hair..its sooo long..it is annoying....

his VOICE does sound like BEAM..but if you listen carefully it wont because Beam has that voice..hahahha

MY OPINIONs haha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hmmmm..i think Ruj The Star is very handsome.
I love his voice. its very soothing. haha ;]

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I love him :rolleyes: I"m actually a big fan!
I love his voice too :lol:
I love his new look too
I did love to see him act..the quiet, serious, stern, but gentle, and loving type of guy in a lakorn. He definately fit that role.
I"m waiting for his ablum...the song in Kaw Lom Petch was the first song release as part of his new album...I can't stop listening to that song.

I think Exact should form a Thai F4 group :p
Taiwan and Japan has one
Korean now has one
Thai should follow :p

Ruj would do very well with Vic's role, esp. with his look right now. He look like the quiet and gentle Vic type.
And I think Son fit with Jerry's role :p
I saw a few pic of Ruj at suparuj.com (pic took by the side) and he look a lot like Vic in Mar..- not front view but side view
Wiew will do well with Barbie's role or else Exact can audition for a na'eke.....hahahaaaa I'm dreaming and hoping right now :D
of course, i wil continue to hope...wouldn't it be aweasom if there's a thai version of metero garden?!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ omg....ruj could play vic <3 i love vic zhou...i think his character always has the hottest actor playing him...ruj could totally pull it off :D

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
voice is okay @ some points, but looks kills me cuz his hair...doesn't fit him @ all....he should have stick w/his hair from the star 4
I disagreed. His hair from the star 4 looks good as well as the new one. He does not look Thai to me with the new style - more like Taiwanese/Korean, but love him all the better. Oh well, he doesn't really look Thai to me anyways...looks mix ..but that's what make him special and unique. Ruj looks good with long and short hair. With the new look, he looks cute in his MV for Kam Lom Peth!!!