RR's Artwork

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
RR, do you take requests?? If you do.. could you make "the girl in the window" wallpaper? If you can, could you make it mysterious looking? thanks..:D

Katerine

Butterfly123
Love them RR! after seeing the banners and the Gifs i have to go watch it again
*Waves self" Rahut Rissaya fever coming back

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for all the comment :D

RR, after seeing all your Rahut-Rissaya collection last night, my fever for the lakorn is heating up again that I've got a plot for a FF of Noon&Paul. The ideas were flying in my head like crazy today, all day at work. It's like I've gone crazy. Lmao. Thanks to you for making the super cute banners ^_^
ahhhhh i'm so glad i could help. i can't wait to read it if you start it lol.
RR, do you take requests?? If you do.. could you make "the girl in the window" wallpaper? If you can, could you make it mysterious looking? thanks..:D
of course i do requests :D i'll try to finish one by tonight ^^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
ahhhhh i'm so glad i could help. i can't wait to read it if you start it lol.
I'ma go back and watch RR again and I'll get the writing start afterwards. It's going to be revenge kind of fanfic. Paul was the first that came into my mind for the p'ek since he's been in quite a few revenge lakorn. Heehee. Would you mind making me a poster for it?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I'ma go back and watch RR again and I'll get the writing start afterwards. It's going to be revenge kind of fanfic. Paul was the first that came into my mind for the p'ek since he's been in quite a few revenge lakorn. Heehee. Would you mind making me a poster for it?
Paul did do a couple revenge lakorns...he looks soo hot. Of course I'll do a poster for you...just message me the info--i'll try to do it before i go to MN :D

n_naruk

Paul is such a hottie, especially when he's really aggressive!!!!. I just PM you with the infos. There's no rush for it. You can make the poster anytime. It'll be a while til I'll have the story ready. Heehee.

n_naruk

RR, I love your new stuff!! They're beautiful and so I'm so in love with your Aon siggy! He's soo hot!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Update [not the best, but yeah....credits to original uploaders of pictures and brushes]

FF posters....i'm super super super IN LOVE with Cteam right now. Although i'm also a Smart/Cherry fan...i'm a Cteam fan too