Roy Ruk Roy Baht

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Kwan needs to make her nails shorter as a nang ek. I saw her lakorn Dung Doung Harethey, there a scene that she had to climb a hill or a moutain with those long nails. As I watched I was like girl cut those things out or short it up. There another scene, where she was cutting an apple for the praeke. The way she hold the apple and the knife look retarded. Does anyone ever waiting on line for cashier and you get the one with long nails and you have to stand there longer than the others. What I am saying is that she can have her nails done but do it shorter. It looks pretty like other nankeke such as Ann Alisha in Le Ratree, she had her nails short with Frenh menicure and Araya Harget had her done too but short. In lakorn do it short no lakorn what ever I don't care.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW, this should be interesting...

I wanted to see more Aof and Pinky...

I like Kwan, so I'll be looking for this. :)
same here I also want to see more of Aof and Pinky, but since Pinky's having one with Win, then Aof's having one with Kwan, After that they can be paired up again... I'm still waiting for a Win and Kwan reunion and Aof and Pinky reunion too...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I can't wait! Do anyone know any summary of this lakorn? I want to see her in a revenge lakorn then comedy/romance/action.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i would love to know the summary too... if anyone has information please share it us all.. Yes, I want to see her in a revenge lakorn since I haven't see her in one...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kwan n aof... ahhhh im so happy.. hehe.. they were both kute in the special lakorn hehe.. ^_^ yay kwan.. i hope she'll have more lakorn out this year.. love her..

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
yay kwan..but i shouldnt put my hopes up cuz they can always change the nang ek...ughh..hopefully she will play in this lakorn! and i want her to play in a revenge lakorn too!! she can act and revenge lakorn will show her acting skills!! love her!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i guess we'll just have to wait for the title.. hehe.. roy ruk roy baht

lol.. with my lil understandin.. sumthin bout love n money.. lol.. haha.. iono.. just my assumption hehe.. ^_^...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yeah I just remember that Bath is money, and Ruk is love... hmm.. maybe it's going to be a revenge lakorn.... I would love to see Kwan and Aof in a revenge drama.