"Roy Mai" vs. "Tae Bpang Gaun"

fun

Expired Sarnie
I loved TPK! ^__^ My favorite classic. I didn't know ROY MARN is similar to it, now that I know I should give it a try eh?!
It's Roy Mai lol

I cried more to TPK too. I think I would be able to rewatch TPK, but I don't think I could watch RM again. It is one of those lakorn were it isn't great watching it a second time around. Maybe just certain scene if Aum and Aff but not the whole lakorn. Still to this day, my opinion still hasn't swayed. Go TPK!!!

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
To me, "Tae Bpang Gaun" is better than "Roy Mai" but like some people stated, Aff and Aum have better chemistry than Anne and Num did. The OSTs for "Tae Bpang Gaun" is better. (I have all of them!)

Asy

sarNie Immature
give a try U will like it and tears dropping down like Roy Mai too :thumbsup: :cry1:
Yeah I really wanna watch it but the subber hasn't finish subbing it yet. I'm afraid I couldn't understand it if I watch the raw. I don't even understand standard Thai language and this is a period lakorn, it would be much more difficult for me.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah I really wanna watch it but the subber hasn't finish subbing it yet. I'm afraid I couldn't understand it if I watch the raw. I don't even understand standard Thai language and this is a period lakorn, it would be much more difficult for me.
4 U Asy
Uploaded by swtannenat on 22 May 2009
Full English sub

fun

Expired Sarnie
Alice I feel like watching TPK again. I love the bignning when Rachawadee enter the school and she sees Tanchai and the music starts playing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice I feel like watching TPK again. I love the bignning when Rachawadee enter the school and she sees Tanchai and the music starts playing.
yeah I love that part too its so nice deep meaning and make me in tears I cried so much
watching this lakorn

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i finished skimming throught roy mai and i gotta say TPK is better. and like fun said, i can watch TPK over but not RM. i don't know about the RM's storyline. i mean first of all, aff is not even in love with chai, so it's stupid for may to be jealous of her. and aff should've been paired up with aum in the first place not chai cuz aum is single while chai isn't. whereas aom in TPK hates ann because ann and num really did love each other. and the servant ghost is unnecessary. as much as i still like aum and aff that's what i think. in fact i'd prob like it if they stayed in the present with a different storyline.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm still waiting for Nat to finishing the Eng sub for TPK. Then I'll start to marathon. Gosh I don't know Chai and Dang Tanya were there (too).

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I much prefer TPK over RM. Some parts were draggy but for the most part, the storyline and acting was very solid. With Roy Mai, I felt like they focused too much on the minor characters and the constant flashbacks were slightly annoying.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ i agree CC. I do like TBK more. I guess you can say TBK was more powerful and it hits you harder then RM.
And the flash back is indeed very very annoying

thailover01

sarNie Adult
TBK is my favorite! I've never seen RM but i would honestly think BOTH lakorns are fantastic :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
definitely TBK. it was one of the most romantic/saddest lakorn that ive seen. such a beautiful storyline/plot..the song was very nice too.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
omg. TPK was the thai lakorn that hooked me into lakorns and thai music and thai language. my a llllllllllll time fav! love anne thongprasom because of tpk.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
TPK when I first met Ann, well thats what I thought until I remebered I saw MYF before. But TPK was when I became obsess with Ann. Love her

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't seen either lakorn, but I love Tae Pang Korn's opening theme. One of the BEST lakorn songs ever produced. I'm singing it as I'm writing this. LOL.