Roy Leh Sanae Rai

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Okay, I went to ethaicd to get this series for my sister, but they ran out. All the other places are very expensive and I don't want to pay that much. Now I'm getting desperate here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone here selling this series?! I really need to get this lakorn for my sister and I can't seem to get it anywhere else for a reasonable price. So I hope that my Sarnie Freinds can help me out.

Either tell me if you're selling it or know of a site that sells it.
If you're selling a copy of it, please let me know of the conditions and price of the offering. I would prefer it to be in DVD and in top condition.

Thanks in advance to everyone that helps and hope that I can buy this before the month ends.

PS: it's the modern lakorn with Tik/Aom/Ploy with the whole money scheming plot in case some people don't recognize the title above

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I think Petey at the Khmer forum sells it and so does SarN. Not too sure though...it depends whether you want it by Mayura and Ntry. Just ask them.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
The store of my city still have this lakorn but it on VCD. If you really need I will help you. As for the cost you only have to pay me a shipping, vcd, and rent. Let's me know if you need my help.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
clueless_crazy said:
What language are you looking for it in? If it's khmer, DL has it for $25.13, dvds format.
[post="169876"][/post]​
I think she asks for Thai language cuz her comment above mention about Ethaicd.com

cecilia

Staff member
^hihi..i have an extra copy..i bought the vcd set from ethaicd before the box set came out..and once it came out..i reorder it again..so now - i have two set..the one that ethaicd made and the one from exact..i can spare the one that i first purchase through them - for a few shipping cost..

nursadirah

sarNie Egg
hi gang,

i have the same case with rukmos. i really want to buy the vcd for this series preferably in thai with english subtitle but i don't have enough budget to pay so much for it. if you guys can help me out. if you know of anywhere i can get the vcd for a low price and if not , where i can download the series and if anyone who has the vcd or dvd and willing to lend it to me. i promise that i would take very good care of it and return it back to the sender. please you guys. :spin: i really hope you can help me.i am really desperate. i'd really appreciate it.

gozieboo

sarNie Egg
I was wondering, does this series have English subtitle? I don't think anyone make Eng sub for this yet? have they ??

vina_lek

if someone uploads it, i wouldn't mind subbing it. i need something to keep me mindlessly occupied to get over heartbreak. :lol:

lilawadee

sarNie Egg
Okay, I went to ethaicd to get this series for my sister, but they ran out. All the other places are very expensive and I don't want to pay that much. Now I'm getting desperate here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone here selling this series?! I really need to get this lakorn for my sister and I can't seem to get it anywhere else for a reasonable price. So I hope that my Sarnie Freinds can help me out.

Either tell me if you're selling it or know of a site that sells it.
If you're selling a copy of it, please let me know of the conditions and price of the offering. I would prefer it to be in DVD and in top condition.

Thanks in advance to everyone that helps and hope that I can buy this before the month ends.

PS: it's the modern lakorn with Tik/Aom/Ploy with the whole money scheming plot in case some people don't recognize the title above
Annenatalie is selling this lakorn for only if i remember, 18 $ US. you can ask her for the comfirmation.

maryv177

sarNie Egg
if someone uploads it, i wouldn't mind subbing it. i need something to keep me mindlessly occupied to get over heartbreak. :lol:
Hi Vina_lek!

I just read your comment! You've made my day! I just watched Roy Leh Sanae Rai on You Tube with no English subtitles! I could not understand anything but I love watching Tik and Aom! I am so so desperate to get English subtitles for this drama! Please let me know if you can do this! I am willing to pay you! :p

Is there anyone who can upload this drama for Vina_lek to sub? Could we just sub You Tube uploads?

Thanks!

vina_lek

i didn't know it was on youtube or i would have subbed ages ago. link me over, & i'll see what i can do.

i haven't seen a tik lakorn in a long time. it wouldn't hurt me to rewatch a classic & improve on my thai skills. :lol: as long as you people don't mind i might mis-sub some words, i don't mind subbing. :p

maryv177

sarNie Egg
i didn't know it was on youtube or i would have subbed ages ago. link me over, & i'll see what i can do.

i haven't seen a tik lakorn in a long time. it wouldn't hurt me to rewatch a classic & improve on my thai skills. :lol: as long as you people don't mind i might mis-sub some words, i don't mind subbing. :p

Hi Vina_Lek!

Wow----Thanks for helping out! I was searching YouTube and came upon the following link Roylaysanayrai ร้อยเล่ห์เสน่ห์ร้าย for Tik's and Aom's drama. Under this link I was able to watch the whole drama in Thai even the bloopers. However, no English subs. :(

Lemme know if I can be of help! I love this drama and would love to understand what is going on!

:) Mary

cecilia

Staff member
^maybe you gal can ask the girl that sub for p'tik's lakorn .. she's pretty good .. right now she's doing KLANGKIEWKLANGJAI with rita and rome, but if you look in her page, she adore p'tik alot and she have subbed two of his lakorns already.. maybe she can sub it for you gal... can't remember her name but she's the same girl that did sub for huajai chocolate/and that one with num/kob .. hope this help .. and yup, i still have two copies of this.. . too bad both my official and other version from ethaicd are in the same vcd format .. ^^

gozieboo

sarNie Egg
OMG, if someone has this series plzz reupload it! I really really like this series and would like to know what exactly they're talking about!! Plzzz

Lovemoon

sarNie Egg

I am currently searching for the eng. sub for this Roy Leh Sanae Rai. I found your message that u would have subbed. Did you finally sub this lakron? If yes, please, tell me where you upload to. BTW, we don't mind mis-sub or spending. We even watch thai lakron w/o eng. sub. that crazy. Thank a bundle.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
This is soooooooooo weird...like I just finished watching a clip where Aom found out the truth..."the most heart-breaking scene EVER"...then I bumped into this thread. Hm.........maybe I should go re-watch.