"Roy Adeed Hang Ruk"

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
Okay this is so wrong. I borrow the movie from my cousin and they had translate Bie's theme and ending song in HMONG. Which the hmong singer is sooo off beat. Bie is better.

really thats gay...
i lyke that song.. they better not ruin that song...
cause i LOVE this lakorn...
bie so hot..i dont lyke her.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY ACTUALLY TRANSLATED THE SONGS!!! THE DUDE WAS SOOOOO...not as great as bie but I still like it a bit hehehe...
we're watching it right now! the guy's voice for bie is for the pr'ek for winter love and the girl is n'ek for "nco koj hmo no"...the voiices are okay I guess, I think the voice matches bie, I like that dude's voice...they do pretty well translating...
I'll try to get the cover posted later...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This movie is good but I just don't like when they translate Bie song in hmong it suck...Why can't they just leave the song alone like..it be much better that way.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
cool awesome but don't know if i really want to buy the hmong dubb version. don't know. hopefully voices are good.

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
everyone should watch this lakorn...my whole family love it....I was waiting for this lakorn tranlated to hmong....hopefuly tnt won't cut a lot....it a good one...

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
beamgirl thanks so much for the lovely cover...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
no problem, I was sooo excited to post it...I just love this movie but I hate how they translated the songs...sheesh...love bie's lips...those big juicy cherry flavored yeah you all heard me! I've tasted them! in my dreams...huh...lovely him....

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
you know what I was on youtube and the thai lakorn in there have subs, but why can't the site that have thai lakorn just put subs in their movie, they'll make more money that way even if it took more time!
cause I'll be their number 1 supporter!

mai92

sarNie Adult
i like this movie but..i can't believe they translate lovely Bie's song... i think that old dude sucks at singing he does not deserves to sing Bie's song.....it makes the story not serious anymore.. it makes the story sounds funny too....

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
i saw the hmong version but only up to part six.. it's a great movie but he's such a mean ass....and he is hot!!!!!!!!

mai92

sarNie Adult
This movie sounds a little bit better in the hmong version i think, because i don't really understand some of the Thai words. And also the movie is going good.. can't wait til the last part....is out..

kry*star

sarNie Adult
all the parts are out already.... like a while ago.... it's so good and i'm so satisfied! i love this lakorn so much!

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
i just have one question and do they cut alot.??
i hate those one that they cut alot... but anyways i might get it cause i saw the thai verison and its really nice.. but just that i cant understand it... but yeah thanks for the hint....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
no.........they don't cut that much they only cut the boring and veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long scene only.........
well i only got part 1 and 2 but its really good..................
its worth it........ :clap:

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
no.........they don't cut that much they only cut the boring and veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long scene only.........
well i only got part 1 and 2 but its really good..................
its worth it........ :clap:

well thats good.. thanks foe the writin back..
i preety much sure ur gonna lyke it...