Room 106 [short fanfic] MTEAM [RATED R] UPDATED 06.21

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Yay! I'm so excited right now. Lol, take your time as well, no rush! :)

Omg! You stop where all the exciting part is coming...
Darn, Saifah you are such a teaser, lol you need to update soon okay.
Cause I can't wait to read it! Lol
Just cause I have nothing to do atm and feeling to read something good to satisfy me. Lol

lis94

sarNie Hatchling
Lol its nice talking to u too lol we should spam again bout mteam lol

Yay! I'm so excited right now. Lol, take your time as well, no rush! :)

Omg! You stop where all the exciting part is coming...
Darn, Saifah you are such a teaser, lol you need to update soon okay.
Cause I can't wait to read it! Lol
Just cause I have nothing to do atm and feeling to read something good to satisfy me. Lol

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I swear i think i am reading the same chapter but sell good hurry and update na ka... really can't wait to see what Matt is going to do to Charlene

Saifah

bite me x___
A small update before I head out to work. ENJOY!

“Uhm, I’m not sure of what to do…” She lowered her head.​

"Tell me what you want to do to me." Charlene eyes were closed​

"I want..." she trailed off. "I want to kiss your body."

"What else," he said. "Think dirty. Say the dirtiest thing you want to do to me."

He walks over to her and pulls her up. He stood behind her and whispers, "I want to run my tongue over your skin," he whispered, opening​
her eyes and looking down at him. She bit her lip and nodded, telling him to continue. "I want to know what you taste like."

"Were do you want to taste me, Matt?" Matt was breathing heavily already as he looked down between their bodies, hoping she would take the hint.​

“Oh you know…” He placed both hands on her shoulder and began kissing her neck. She moans softly before coming to realization.​
She moved away, “Uhm, what are you doing?” he smirk. “What?”​

“Something tells me that you’ve never done this before.” He chuckles. “I’m sorry.”​

“That’s not true at all.” She argued. “It’s been awhile.” She shrug. They stood in silence for a few minutes. Charlene smirk. “Bedroom?” she asked, hoping he would take a hint.​

“After you.” He followed behind her.​

She stood at the end of his bed and looks around. He quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and began kissing her shoulder lightly and to her neck. She turns around to face him. They stared at each other. This was what she wanted. She’d daydream about it. Had dreams about it. And now, the guy that she is extremely attracted to is standing in front her. She placed her hand on the back of his neck and pulled his face closer to hers, connecting their lips softly. Matt stayed still, allowing her to take the lead. She laughed quietly against his lips.​

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
WOW! Lol, darn you just have to stop in the good part. Hehe, thanks Saifah for this update. Seems like Matt is allowing her to do whatever she wants with him. How about him? Is he going to do something about it too? LOL ohhh` can't wait! Hehe

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
that was INTENSE!! seems like they're gonna live their life...hoping that they wont regret anything

Saifah

bite me x___
UPDATED. 
WARNING; VERY DESCRIPTIVE -.-
 ​
“This is kinda hot.” She whispers.​
“Very.” He ran his hand down her back all the way to her butt, groping onto them. “I wanna know what you taste like.”​
He bit his lower lip before lying her down on his bed.​
“Matt?” She says seductively.​
“Yeah?”​
“I’m wet.” Charlene groans. Matt got excited. His dick jumped to this statement.​
"I want to lick your pussy," he said. "Oh, gosh, Lena. I want to lick your pussy for you. I want you​
to... I want you to come for me, and I want you to scream my name. And I want
you to suck me off."​
 ​
She spread her legs and allowed Matt to move down between them. He pulled down her pants and got rid of her panties. He dragged his tongue over her swollen nub, tasting her for the first time.​

​
"Mmm, yes," she moaned.
"Keep going."​
 ​
Matt continued to circle his tongue around her clit as his fingers moved in and out of her slowly. She reached down and grabbed a handful of his hair as she gently ground against his mouth and hand. He  moaned softly, enjoying every second of his first sexual encounter with her.

"Matt.” She moaned his name. “I need you to go faster," she pleaded She could feel his breathing become more rapid when she said his name, which made her smile again at how adorable he was. "Do you like it when I say your name?" she asked, petting his messy hair. He removed his mouth from
her for a moment.
"Please keep saying it," he said. "And keep moaning." She smiled at him and nodded.​
“Fuck. That feels amazing!” She groan.​
“You like that baby?” He asks her. He gently nipped at her clit before bringing it into his mouth and sucking on it, fingering her at the same time.​
"Oh! Matt, that's perfect. Move your fingers faster. Faster." She said between her moans and yelps.​

He did as he was told. Finally he cameto a stop. He took off his shirt and positioned himself on top of her. He began kissing her. Charlene removed her shirt and unlocked her bra. Without hesitation, Matt moved his mouth to her breast and begins to suck on them, biting them gently. Charlene let out a soft moan of his name.​

"I want to be inside of you," he said. She nodded and reached down, gently grasped him. Matt gasped and pressed his forehead to hers as she gently eased his length inside of her. "Oh, fuck.” he moaned, slipping even further inside of her. His hips beganto roughly slam into hers, causing the headboard to hit the wall over and over.​
"FUCK." Her hand grabbed his shoulder holding his body close.
"Oh, fuck Lena," Matt growled. "You're so fucking tight. God dammit, you feel fucking phenomenal." He closed his eyes and rested his head against her shoulder. "Fuck, say my name, baby. Scream my name for me. And circle your fucking hips. Jesus, I need to feel you, baby girl."
"Fuck," Charlene breathed against Matt's hair. She move her hips against his, making him hit that spot that would send her soaring. His name fell from her mouth in​
a yell, her hands gripping him as close to her as possible.​

​
He rammed into her hard. And fast. The headboard hitting the wall over and over. Charlene moaning and screaming, melting with pleasure, making Matt thrust into her even harder.​

​
“Turn around baby.” She did as she was told. He rammed into her from behind. “You’re so fuckin amazing. So fucking
beautiful.” He growled, grabbing her hip as he thrust into her.​
“that’s so amazing. Fuck me harder.” She demanding and he gave it her. He pulled her hair. She was soaring. “Yes. Yes. Right there.” She told him, hitting the spot.​

He flips her over and did her missionary again, looking at each other dead in the eyes. Charlene felt herself coming to an end.​

“I’m coming.” She yelps. “I’m coming.”​
“Say my name.” He demanded and she did.​
 ​
His thrust became even sloppier as they both reached climax. Then finally collapsed on top of her. Both exhausted, breathing heavily. ​