Rook Kard (Dida)

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL yeah, DokMai wasn't all that bad. Sometimes kind of annoying, but that's okay. :lol: Hopefully Por-Noon already have a baby so there will be no willing scenes. Not to mention Por's chest hair .. LMAO. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I hope theres a baby involved in this one :wub: I also want Cee to be jealous hehe. I want to see some action from Benz and Noon, not just Cheer. I want to see all 3 girls go attack Jui hahah. That would be funny. Jui + Kelly look good together. They should get together. I miss the flower girl now, hope she rest in peace haha
Ahhh... the flower girl is annoying... <_<
I wanna see Cee get jealous. I wanna see him raging with anger! :lol:

LOL yeah, DokMai wasn't all that bad. Sometimes kind of annoying, but that's okay. :lol: Hopefully Por-Noon already have a baby so there will be no willing scenes. Not to mention Por's chest hair .. LMAO. :lol:
the flower girl isn't bad, but she was annoying.
Oh gosh.... no more willing scene between Por & Noon. I don't wanna see Por's hairy chest & dark nipples!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LMAO at your comments Noy. I so cannot wait to see this one. I hope it's not a disappointment and hopefully it rakes in high ratings for Ch7 again!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
This one looks much better than KF to me somehow but still not gonna watch it. Though I'm surprised they added JUI, WIN & KRATIP. lol :p I'd never guessed they'd add these 3 in this lakorn. I thought it was just gonna be POR, NOON, BENZ, OH, CEE, CHEER & KELLY as before. But this one looks much more interesting than KF, definitley! Win is s cutie.. Gosh! I love him so much but lately he's not having great lakorn plots that are enjoyable to me :( I'm gonna have to skip this one and the one with Pinky :( *sniffles. Wish they gave him better dramas and roles to play in!

Ana

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's rumor that Jui is taken off of Rook Kard :eek: . But her replacement might be TANGMO :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Credit to Pim @ CFC

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL Ana, you must be jumping up and down right now doing cartwheels. :lol:

Ana

sarNie Adult
I was not happy that Jui got replaced. But since it might be TANGMO. I couldn't careless. I'm just sooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY if it's true. I hope its true. I pray it's true..LOL>> :yahoo:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
This one looks much better than KF to me somehow but still not gonna watch it. Though I'm surprised they added JUI, WIN & KRATIP. lol :p I'd never guessed they'd add these 3 in this lakorn. I thought it was just gonna be POR, NOON, BENZ, OH, CEE, CHEER & KELLY as before. But this one looks much more interesting than KF, definitley! Win is s cutie.. Gosh! I love him so much but lately he's not having great lakorn plots that are enjoyable to me :( I'm gonna have to skip this one and the one with Pinky :( *sniffles. Wish they gave him better dramas and roles to play in!
lol action not ur type? it's goooood

erm i don't care who in it anymore just as long as da original cast stays and they need to get it movin lol i wanna seeee it lol

Mann

Either one I'm fine with. Thanks for sharing Ana. I love Tangmo, and Jui is alright so yeah hehe. But thats dumb they air a short teaser already. They should just keep quiet. Noon+Jui look so pretty near eachother.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think the news that Tangmo replacing Jui is true as was brought up on Dao Kra Jai today. Also, Jui was interviewed and she said she didn't have time for the lakorn and it's happened before where she gets lakorn scripts that she wants to play but she double books herself. Either way Tangmo is pretty cool herself so I'm happy. I'm glad they didn't replace Jui with someone I don't like haha.

Ana

sarNie Adult
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TANGMO :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hear that this lakorn is going to star filing next month.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
credits Noiki @ spicyforum, Mo will be playing kelly's girlfriend in here and will be coming to get reveng for him.....

awww Dancy, I like you Golf and Cheer's banner...cute.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Spoiler credit to Pim @ CFC
I block it in case people dun want to be spoil..LOL..it's about Noon W :p

I heard that Noon will be killed and her sister (starring by Noon herself) will come back to revenge all villians.
And opening ceremony thing will either be on the 15 or 19 this month B)

^ Credit to Kiftkae @ CFC

Mann

Hope she beats up whoever did that to her sister! Better beat them all up LOL and kill them. I feel sorry for my Anchan.. it ok lol. Thanks Ana :wub: