Rook Kard (Dida)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Ooh, Jui as a villain. This should be good :D As long as Cee has alot of screen time then i'm happy . LOL. :lol:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Did they even start filming yet? :huh: I guess it's probably some special program. Not sure. haha. :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oohh.. Jui's a villain eh? I always wanted to see her as a nang'rai. Did they even started filming yet??? :huh:

Mann

I hope theres a cat fight between Noon and Jui for Por haha! That would be something I tell yah. Noon said it would start filming soon, maybe it has? It probably has since there are a lil bit of clips. Thanks so much Ana, makes me excited!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oohhh I wanna see a catfight between noon & Jui. :lol: My money's on Jui. LMAO.
I think Jui and Por make a cuter couple than Por & Noon.

Mann

^ I disagree on that one LOL althought Noon does look better by herself or rather with Kelly. I'm so bias hahah sorry Noy.
Heres the so-called teaser, man you can totally tell its a cut and paste hahah. Its freaken clips of Jui from Khom Khon and Win from like various lakorns lmao. Credits to Jenney@Noonclub for gimme the link ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zusnqzoGV3U

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
Well we all know whose gonna end up with por lol. Although I would love 4 jui to get with por. So that noon can get with someone else lol.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thank you soooooooooooooo much Mann :p

That was a crappy teaser..LOL..can't wait to see the real thing..hehe

Ana

sarNie Adult
They got me excited for sure :lol:

I'm happy happy happy Jui's in here. Luv her and Cee together in Rak Tid Lob. I dun want Jui to interfere with Por-Noon. I want Jui to interfere with Cee-Cheer..LOL...Imagine Win having a crush or going after Noon?..LOL..nah dun look right :lol: . I'm very excited for this :yahoo:

Mann

Haha Win looks like everyones younger brother LOL except for Cheer or Benz haha. He gon look like a newbie when he's with the rest of the cast but its alright. I wonder hwo they gonna make the story come into eachother like where the freak is Jui and Win coming from? haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^ I disagree on that one LOL althought Noon does look better by herself or rather with Kelly. I'm so bias hahah sorry Noy.
Heres the so-called teaser, man you can totally tell its a cut and paste hahah. Its freaken clips of Jui from Khom Khon and Win from like various lakorns lmao. Credits to Jenney@Noonclub for gimme the link ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zusnqzoGV3U
LMAO. It's okay Mann you don't have to apologize. I'm not a big fan of Jui-- actually I don't even like her-- but for some reason I just like Por & Jui together. :lol:

Ana

sarNie Adult
^ I dun think Kob is in anymore. Since the teaser pretty much confirm the whole cast already.

Me wanna know how Jui comes nto the picture too. I hope she has a thing for Cee..LOL..and make Cheer jealous. Or Win has a thing for Cheer and make Cee jealous :lol: :lol: . I love when my p'ek get overly jealous and agressive B)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^ I dun think Kob is in anymore. Since the teaser pretty much confirm the whole cast already.

Me wanna know how Jui comes nto the picture too. I hope she has a thing for Cee..LOL..and make Cheer jealous. Or Win has a thing for Cheer and make Cee jealous :lol: :lol: . I love when my p'ek get overly jealous and agressive B)
LOL. Jealous pra'ek are always the best! :lol: I wanna see Jui try to seduce all three of the guys! :loool: that will be something to watch for.

Mann

I hope theres a baby involved in this one :wub: I also want Cee to be jealous hehe. I want to see some action from Benz and Noon, not just Cheer. I want to see all 3 girls go attack Jui hahah. That would be funny. Jui + Kelly look good together. They should get together. I miss the flower girl now, hope she rest in peace haha

Ana

sarNie Adult
^ LMAO flower gurl :lol:
I miss her too. I liked her in KF. She wasn't a total bitch. I thought she was very understandable throughout the whole situation. She knew she had no chance and she letted go ^_^ . Yes she bluffed and lied to Noon but then Por was her husband afterall and when she died that was just heartbreaking :( . Anywayz..lol..

Hehe..interesting have Jui seduce all three of them..ahahaha..that'll be so fun :lol:
I also hope Noon kick some ass here B)

I'm currently watching Khom Kohn w/Jui-Vee and that gurl can really kick butt :arrg: