Rook Kard (Dida)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
LOL u girls, I can never catch up with u guys...anyways heres what they said about CC and OB

เพลิง กับ ตะเภา ต่างดื่มด่ำไปกับความรักและความเข้าใจ

ขณะที่ องอาจ และ กระรอก พร้อมจะสร้างครอบครัวอันอบอุ่นและจริงใจ

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
awwwwwwwww so dat mean p'oh and benz gon get married? cuuute. thanks thip. i hope cheer and cee settle their differences though. it sound like it's gon be sad

nina07

sarNie Adult
WHAAAT?! Oh and Benz are going to get married? aww, thats so cute :wub:
Cee and Cheer are in a fight?! awww thats gonna suck -_-

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: I luv it when p'ek is jealous :p . Hate it when n'ek is jealous <_< . They get annoying.
Oh I know... Nang'ek goes into total BF! arrghh. but pra'ek on the other hand... just so cute! watching their face expression change from happy to angry. :lol:

lolz already 18 pages? wow kf girls lmao. omgg haha n'nina and noy so funny, r scenes lmao, n'nina is young but i bet mature hehe. i agree w/ noy that the willing was weird cause of por's chest hair lmfao but i like willing scenes too, r scenes are sadd but i like it when the p'eke loosen up i wanna know if they gonna star filming or not and when this better not be until like the end of next year.. ooh lol edit: thanks for the info thip at pantip LOL that rhyme but if they get marry and have a baby i want there baby named "ganchan" haha or dokmaiiii she can reborn lmao but if it a guy what if kelly kidnap him and make him turn bad? LOL ok too far there.. and if cee/cheer get married i want them to have a chinese wedding and cee singing "muay ja" LOL
hahah. My lil Nina is mature alright! She's read my crazy Ken/Ann fan fic with detailed the juicy love scene! :loool:

Omg, wasn't the willing scene with por & Noon just weird?! :blink: his chest was just ... hairy... ew... such a turn off. I had to turn away! hahah. I usually like willing scenes but that one was just too much for my eyes. lol.

Ahhh Mann! Cee's song "muay ja!" :loool: I would love to hear him sing it again!

Mann

lmao the
nipples
had hair too! hahah kinda gross but they wanted to show us he's a man but gross O_O haha

TubbyTinker

:loool: :loool: :loool: .....I'm just dying of laughter right now about Por's hairy chest and dark nipples....

dang that willing scene, well after they were done, I remember I couldn't focus on their conversation b/c my focus was on his chest lol :loool: :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL ew they shoulda censored it like how they censor girl's if their shirt is cut too low or how they censored pei's legs in noon/chakrit's lakorn cause her skirt was so short LOL

nina07

sarNie Adult
:loool: I agree, i mean Indian men have really hairy chests and he can pass as an Indian Man! He's thats hairy. :blink: I dont even wanna see his back! LMAO :lol:
I would never want my man lookin' like that .. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
cc will have a misunderstanding and ob will are ready to start a family. aint ob a pregnancy test? either dat or some kind of medicine lol

TubbyTinker

lol...I have no idea...but about CC, from my view, seems like they not gonna have a misunderstanding...iono...to me it seems like its saying they're happy and are in love...something along those lines.....

I've combined their names so it'll be easier for me to type next time....

Por/Noon will be Poon

Cee/Cheer, well they still gonna be CC...

Oh/Benz, since Diamend mentioned it was some kind of preganancy test. it's going to be Benoh or Oenz...lol...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lmao the
nipples
had hair too! hahah kinda gross but they wanted to show us he's a man but gross O_O haha
:loool: did it?! I didn't check it out. hahah.

:loool: :loool: :loool: .....I'm just dying of laughter right now about Por's hairy chest and dark nipples....

dang that willing scene, well after they were done, I remember I couldn't focus on their conversation b/c my focus was on his chest lol :loool: :loool:
hahaha. I couldnt' focus of the conversation either Tubby! LMAO. I kept looking at Por's hair chest & dark nipples. LOL. But I did remember noon saying she won't be able to look at him the same way since they "did it" :lol:

LOL ew they shoulda censored it like how they censor girl's if their shirt is cut too low or how they censored pei's legs in noon/chakrit's lakorn cause her skirt was so short LOL
haha yesh! Or like how they censored Pei's boobs in Ngao Asoke! :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO exact censor erybody's boobs even it u can't see it w/o it being censored LOL aha thip i like poon LOL benz/oh is a hard one lol what bout just benzoh? LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
cc will have a misunderstanding and ob will are ready to start a family. aint ob a pregnancy test? either dat or some kind of medicine lol
OB is tampon brand, ain't it??? :huh: LOL. I think it is a tampon brand. hahaha. because i remember my friend telling me she uses that kind. okay TMI. LMAO.

Mann

haha good thing its not nooop it'd remind me of poh's nipples hahha. i like poon its cute and cc and benoh or it can be ohbenz hahah that shows p'oh's funny character everytime he goes look p' hahha