Rook Kard (Dida)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ugh I just ahte when i have like some kind of good dream and u wake up but when u go back to sleep, u dont have the same dream anymore....the latest and weirdest dream I had was about....ahem.....Aum A......shivers......

ChenrukNote

Goddess
ugh I just ahte when i have like some kind of good dream and u wake up but when u go back to sleep, u dont have the same dream anymore....the latest and weirdest dream I had was about....ahem.....Aum A......shivers......
OMG Tubby you dreamed that Aum did what to you? LOL lau len na. Gosh Tubby out of all people you dream of Aum A. that's just too :lol:.

TubbyTinker

LMAO LMAO sohng saan thip JUNG he didn't put his finger under ur pit and then sniff it did he?
eeeeew...oh heckers no...I would've slapped him....that's just disgusting...but yeah from what I remember...I dreamt that him and I were dating..... :eek: ....yeah I know......then it was this one morning I had to go to school early cuz my class starts at 8 and he suggested that he was gonna drop me off and I agree...I was waiting hecka long for him to come pick me up....then finally he showed up...instead of coming with a car, he came with some crappy arse bike....how the heck am I going to get to class on time withat that mofo bike....I got really mad and guess what...he made me pedal while I hiked him.......and stupid me, I agreed to do it, maybe b/c I was in a rush to go to skool....then on the way...I was still pist so I made the bike fell and he got mad at me.....and we had an argument....these were the exact words:

him: tur tum bab nee tummai

me: Thip tum arai?

him: tur jong jai tum hai jakayarn lom chai mai

me: tah chai laew ja tummai

him: tur pben arai kong tur

me: yung mai roo eek reur, pee tum hai Thip pbai rong rien saai, tummai mai aow rote mah, tummai tong aow ai jakayarn bah bor arai nia...

him: (pointing fingers at me) haam chai sieng bab nee gup pee na

me: tummai ja mai dai, gor mun pben kwam jing nee. pben dara pasah arai, ngern mee tae tummai mai, mai aow ngern pbai seu rote...

him: tur doo thook pee reur. pee mee hed poln kong pee.

me: hed poln arai? laew Thip gor mai dai doo thook pee na, tae Thip pood kwam jing. tah kon uen roo wah pee pbai song Thip duay jahkayarn nia, Thip ai kow yae loey....

him: nai wah Thip kao jai pee ngai. tah pood gun mai roo rueng bab nia, rao gor mai tong kooey gun eek.

he took his stupid bike and left me there . I didnt even make it to school.

me: pbai loey, Thip gor mai yahk ja mee fan tee chai mai dai yahng pee rohk.....

then my sis woke me up to eat....and that was my dream...lol FYI these were the exact words....and it was today's dream when I was sleeping on the couch before I got on SW....I sound like those gold diggers in my dream lol...but its true though...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
HAHAHAHA OMG Tubby i nearly died from laughter of reading about your dream! Aum nee yae jing jing ploy hai Tubby tong pai rien sai! Laew yae bpai kwa nun na, Tubby tong ken jahkayarn eng duay! Aho! Luerk gun na dee laew ja :lol:!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL TUBBY. :lol: love the dream of Aum! That's messed up how he left you stranded though! <_<

I prefer dreaming of Ken or Chakrit... more juicier! :rolleyes:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
:lol: Loved your dream too Tubby. BTW, have you been watching too many lakorns? Haha...I recently had a lakorn dream too but it's not nearly as entertaining as yours. What's more entertaining is something that happened to me in real life that could be a lakorn. The owner of 3 Japanese restaurants offered me a huge diamond to marry his nephew. He described the diamond as: it will be too big to put on a ring so I will have to attach it to my forehead! And he demonstrated with his hands how the huge diamond would be protruding from my forehead! I guess he didn't know how else to exaggerate the hugeness of the diamond. Where else can you attach a diamond to yourself if not on a ring? And of course people will definitely see the bling if it's protruding from my forehead! LOL

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL your dream was hilarious, Thip! :lol:
It'll be weird if I ever dreamed about Cee or something..LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL your dream was hilarious, Thip! :lol:
It'll be weird if I ever dreamed about Cee or something..LMAO
lol. why Nina?? Dreaming about hot guys is never weird! Unless they're doing something to you that's just weird... then that would be weird. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
eeeeew...oh heckers no...I would've slapped him....that's just disgusting...but yeah from what I remember...I dreamt that him and I were dating..... :eek: ....yeah I know......then it was this one morning I had to go to school early cuz my class starts at 8 and he suggested that he was gonna drop me off and I agree...I was waiting hecka long for him to come pick me up....then finally he showed up...instead of coming with a car, he came with some crappy arse bike....how the heck am I going to get to class on time withat that mofo bike....I got really mad and guess what...he made me pedal while I hiked him.......and stupid me, I agreed to do it, maybe b/c I was in a rush to go to skool....then on the way...I was still pist so I made the bike fell and he got mad at me.....and we had an argument....these were the exact words:

him: tur tum bab nee tummai

me: Thip tum arai?

him: tur jong jai tum hai jakayarn lom chai mai

me: tah chai laew ja tummai

him: tur pben arai kong tur

me: yung mai roo eek reur, pee tum hai Thip pbai rong rien saai, tummai mai aow rote mah, tummai tong aow ai jakayarn bah bor arai nia...

him: (pointing fingers at me) haam chai sieng bab nee gup pee na

me: tummai ja mai dai, gor mun pben kwam jing nee. pben dara pasah arai, ngern mee tae tummai mai, mai aow ngern pbai seu rote...

him: tur doo thook pee reur. pee mee hed poln kong pee.

me: hed poln arai? laew Thip gor mai dai doo thook pee na, tae Thip pood kwam jing. tah kon uen roo wah pee pbai song Thip duay jahkayarn nia, Thip ai kow yae loey....

him: nai wah Thip kao jai pee ngai. tah pood gun mai roo rueng bab nia, rao gor mai tong kooey gun eek.

he took his stupid bike and left me there . I didnt even make it to school.

me: pbai loey, Thip gor mai yahk ja mee fan tee chai mai dai yahng pee rohk.....

then my sis woke me up to eat....and that was my dream...lol FYI these were the exact words....and it was today's dream when I was sleeping on the couch before I got on SW....I sound like those gold diggers in my dream lol...but its true though...
:loool: :loool: i actually could picture it like i was watching a lakorn LMAO how gay he made u pedal lol i meant gay as in stupid dere lol and damn u remembered it dat well. wow

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol sometimes i wanna remember a dream but i completely forget what happends. piss me off lol i don't think i ever dreamt in thai b4 LOL

nina07

sarNie Adult
^I think its confirmed ja. Well, I heard Cee talking about it, so im pretty sure its confirmed haha.

I have the most random dreams ever. They sometimes freak me out .. :lol:

TubbyTinker

LOL Diamend and Tubby you both have crazy dreams!

And tubby after you dreamed about Aum A. are you kwan sia mai? LOL
no...I dont think so....but it was funny.....I had another dream last night as well. It was sad. It was about george Lopez...lol

anywho, yeah what did Cee say about this...