Rook Kard (Dida)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
he's barely started working...so yeah he did get his own but that thing died out on him so he's using mine....no wonder my comp crashes all the time...too many files....and yup...i can never get enough sleep...weekdays i wake up early just to go to skool, then weekends, nothing dofferent about that

lol diamend, did aof slipped forreals on ur siggie...and whoopsies...we spamming in the wrong thread lolz

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh damn it crashed? my brother don't know how to take care of his laptop and it always got problems plus it's a dell LOL

didn't u ask me dat b4? or was it somebody else? lol he aint slip for real. he was demonstrating bout one time he took out da trash in his drawers and he was dancing outside toward da trashcan then he slipped on da ground LOL

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol maybe i did ask before but o gosh aof....he always dancing...even to take out his trash...lol...welps...i'm gonna go...ttyl

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm kool with Pang. I like her. I like all the gurls that was chosen previously too. Maybe they will replace Pang with TangMo in another week :rolleyes: :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:arrg: I know... me too. I wanted to see Jui do some crazy stuff to nang'eks! But that's out of the picture... I don't know about Pang being the nang'rai. She looks too innocent to do anything extreme. Jui, I can picture her doing some psychotic thangs!

I'm sooo... hating it when they change cast... grrr....

nina07

sarNie Adult
Gosh. First it's Jui, then Tangmo, Jakjaan, now it's Pang?! When are they ever going to stay with just one?
It's like pick one already! LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
but she suck as raay lol i don't wanna mention dat one lakorn she was in when she was raay lol

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i can't wait to see this.. i don't wanna have to much high hopes of it being AWESOME or i'll be disapointed but part 1! was just surperb the cast was perfect n i loves cee and cheer! they were urber cute.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Pang looks good to play rai cause her eyes too lol.
Maya Pissaward sucked lol. But she looked creepy lol.