Rongram Pee (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yea. Pei is always crazy. I don't like her nang'rai. She's horrible in them. I liked her in Pleng Pah Fah Lorm Dao though. She was supposly rai but she wasn't crazzzy or really rai at all. :p And she was pretty in there too!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^Yeah, I know how Pei could be, but still I don't mind seeing her with Peung again, lol hopefully Chakrit doesn't scared the hell outta her :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I remember JAKJAAN said Aom and Pong's lakorn will be the first lakorn to air next year so I hope they'll air this one will be the second lakorn to air next year then! I'm dying to see Pueng! & to see Pueng and Krit together also! Hope they do end up together. Dew can have Pei! Lolz. :p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
goodness wat good news Pueng & chakrit please dun let anything change...odd couple she looks quite young for him but i said the same ting about Pat&Krit

jakjann

Jakjann
NO I mean after YYTWTPF is PNGRT or JTWRSS on screen

RongRam Pee is still long ... must wait until exact will make a opening ceremony

Chakrit mean in his conference he want to go out from this business T___T

I Hope not

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
What?! I hope he doesn't retireeeeeeeeeeee! :( I'll be so upset, he's one of the few great actors that are still here. T_______T

Gosh. I hope they do the opening for this lakorn soon! I really wanna see this. Grrr!!

joey

sarNie Adult
^ yes i hope he doesn't retire too. i felt very bad for him that they accusing him of taking advantages of those two actresses in his new film. i hope he will stay strong & pull this through without giving up & retire from the showbiz. :(

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!finally Pueng gets a lakorn.....can't wait....is pueng with charkit or dew...cause i'd love to see Pueng and Charkit together...i dunt really like dew....

jakjann

Jakjann
Chakrit is pra ek rai .... he is a ghost here.... if I am not wrong

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Haha. But I am not so fond of Dew though. :( I'd rather much see Krit w/ Pueng. They'll look so HOT together just like Pong & Pueng. :p

Mann

Oh my gosh, not Peung shes gonna look so bland in here, or dead maybe it'll be okay lol.
As for her and Krit, I soooo hope not, gosh rather have her with Dew.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^^^lol, i don't mind Dew w/ Peung or Chakrit w/ Peung, as long as Kirt n Peung are still in then I'm kool.

lol, feel sad for the dude, i still wanna c him more in the industry...T_T