Rome's next co-star

tinah

sarNie Coma
hes already been with Rita, Janie, Noon, Vicky so who you want to see him with next?

i wanted to see him with Vicky and now it happened so now I want..

Anne
Yardthip
Aff
Matt
Cherry
Donut

kermint

sarNie Adult
my choice i would say cherry lol. i think they might look good too and their age not far. i alos think Yard too. maybe Anne looks too mature for Rome though, at least the lakorn they make ann's character older like real age.

nolee

sarNie Adult
cherry does look too old for rome.. so i'll have to say Aff and Rome, anddd.. Ae and Rome

nary

sarNie Egg
Honestly the man is only like wat 23 or 24 he should be paired up with someone around his age but he looked good with rita eventhough she is older but she looks younger than her age. Anyhow he should be paired up with either pinky sawika or kwan usamanee like dat is whoa!!!!!!! sparks will be flying i guarantee i hope dat happends one day

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I think he is too mature looking for pinky and the likes. But he is nonetheless a VERY versatile actor. I just don't want him to be stuck in some kiddy lakorn like with Cheer or something.

Honestly the man is only like wat 23 or 24 he should be paired up with someone around his age but he looked good with rita eventhough she is older but she looks younger than her age. Anyhow he should be paired up with either pinky sawika or kwan usamanee like dat is whoa!!!!!!! sparks will be flying i guarantee i hope dat happends one day
ditto on your comment about rome and rita! :D but i highly doubt he'll get paired with pinky or kwan, because rome's on ch.3...pinky & kwan are both ch.7...

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
I wouldn't mind seeing Pat and Rome together...hehe...

same here i would really like to see Rome with Pat!!!!! i am not sure what kind of lakorn it will be but can it be a slap and kiss lakorn or a revenge lakorn.