rome's chemistry

Should Rome and have more chemistry with Noon S ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
in your opinion...should rome and noon s. have more chemistry together like have a lakorn that they're p' ek n n'ek...?...

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
i think they should act in a drama agian as p'ek and n'ek because noon s is a very good actress.............i mean she can act............i would love her to act with rome agian but with long hair instead....................

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
YES!!!!! i totally agreed that they should do another lakorn together as p'ek and n'ek. i wasnt so sure of them at first when i heard they were going to pair up but after watching the lakorn damn they do have great chemistry. i love them more than i like Mart and Rita!!!

maybe... i don't really know...i mean i'm enjoying their scenes together in Yuthakarn Huk Karnthong, but that's really only because rome's in it...lol... rome can make any pairing hot! :D

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I said yes because I love Rome and Noon, I feel like they both have a strong chemistry in the lakorn, even though I want Rome with Rita!

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
I chose no simply cuz i prefer Rome with Rita more; still think Rita is the best choice for Rome.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
maybe the next lakorn they should have a revenge lakorn instead of comedy...

somp9

sarNie Adult
At first i thought the producer wants to pair up Rome and Rita again in this lakorn Yuthakarn Huk Karnthong after their first successful lakorn KKJ. But then they switch couples for Rome and Noon, Mart and Rita. I still prefer Rome with Rita. As for Noon, i like her too but she does not look good with rome like Rita has.

eugene92

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the one he did with Smart, Rita, and Noon. I'd say he has a great chemistry with Noon. I would love for him to pair up with her again.