Rome & Rita

gosh...i don't know how many times i've returned to this thread! Rita looks gorgeous in that last photo with that other guy...if only Rome had been that comfortable in the photoshoot! :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

OMFG.... RTEAM IN A MAGAZINE OMFG.. DREAM COME TRUE OMG.. IM SO HAPPY.. IM SO HAPPY LOL... OOOO THEYRE SO STEAMY HOT.. HAHAHA I WONDER WAT ROME IS THINKING LOL.. WHOOT WHOOT XP.. THANKS WISHY LOL...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ok first i complain about them not having one and if they have one then i'll be ok but now i want them to have more photoshoot who cares about rome's expression as along as it's rteam rite??? more skin and sexiness for their next one and soon too :)

ok first i complain about them not having one and if they have one then i'll be ok but now i want them to have more photoshoot who cares about rome's expression as along as it's rteam rite??? more skin and sexiness for their next one and soon too :)
we can never get enough of Rteam right Yes2drama? lol...:)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^^hell yeah!!!!!!!! more lakorns for them next year i don't care what anyone says about having too much lakorns together i just want to see them together on screen or photoshoot b/c they're not dating in real life so lakorn's are my best reality

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope Rome & Rita do more photoshoot next year and wish for them to have more lakorns next year. I never get enough of RTEAM. They look so good together.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i cant help but alwaise comin here.. i JUST TOTALLY LOVE THE SHOOT.. RTEAM .. HEHE FANATICS TAKIN OVER LOL..

transcend89

sarNie Adult
it's funny where some post have been i was looking for this again b/c rteam are not going to film their upcoming lakorn anytime soon...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh why can't they do a photoshoot for v-day

it's funny where some post have been i was looking for this again b/c rteam are not going to film their upcoming lakorn anytime soon...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh why can't they do a photoshoot for v-day
i know huh?! they need another photoshoot soon...if not a lakorn!

what happen to this hott couple? I miss them so much, I'm still waiting for them to star in a lakorn together...
i miss seeing them on-screen too! now, i'm going back to rewatch their past lakorns...