Rome Patta(M-Thailand)

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
moilee: yeah he looks way too muture for his age.

MzJenn: i think no one can answer your question. lol

Does anyone want to see Rome's honor mini series? Let's me know if anyone want to see it.

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
He is indeed handsome and his acting is good for a newcomer. For some reason, i can see Tik charm inside him when watching Klin Kaew Klang Jai. And i love Rome and Rita as a couple; they have such a great chemistry together. By the way, i like his name, Rome quite unique and easy to remember esp for an international fan like me.

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
He looks cute in the first posts, but when I actually saw him on Klin Kaew Klang Jai... dude is ugly. Everyone entitled to their own opinion... so no offense to those women who are drooling over this guy. But, he can act.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
thanks for sharing the wonderful pics.. if you have more please post them lol i would love to see some more.. i don't know if it was asked before but i was jux wondering if rome has a girlfriend?? lol jux curious
From the interview that I have ever read, he doesn't have girtfriend yet because he wants to pay his attention to his work first.

Anyway, I really like him and Rita together. I hope they will date in the real life.
I have ever heard that when he first met with Rita, he ran away to hide himself from her behind the tree. When he played the love scene with someone else like Ae or Joy, he could do it smoothly.
But with Rita, he was kind of blushing and nervous because Rita is his type of girl.

I have ever read his interview, he likes to hang around with his parents. His mother said he's a shy boy. It's impossible for him to chat up with any girl first. So cute. :)

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thanx, Youa :D

He so cute all shy w/Rita. He didn't look shy in the lakorn :lol:

Youa, I wanna see Rome honor mini series. Can u plz upload? Thanx :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
From the interview that I have ever read, he doesn't have girtfriend yet because he wants to pay his attention to his work first.

Anyway, I really like him and Rita together. I hope they will date in the real life.
I have ever heard that when he first met with Rita, he ran away to hide himself from her behind the tree. When he played the love scene with someone else like Ae or Joy, he could do it smoothly.
But with Rita, he was kind of blushing and nervous because Rita is his type of girl.

I have ever read his interview, he likes to hang around with his parents. His mother said he's a shy boy. It's impossible for him to chat up with any girl first. So cute. :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: wouldn't it be too obvious if he run away and hide behind the tree ? cuz if Rita see him run off like dat i bet she be laughing at him i know i would but yeah dat is cute like a little girl seeing her crush and run off but in dis case a guy LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, thats hilarious!..isnt he too grown to be doing that lol. but so cute though!..he sure didnt look shy on screen. i thought Rita was the one who was more shy.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
He looks cute and handsome ka.

New pictures of Rome ka...credit to pantip

This one credit ch3 fan and th owner picture

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Rome is tooo hottt!!! I love him to death!!!! So sexy, and has the acting ability like he's been in the biz for years! Sighh, I would love love love for him and Rita to date in real life, they are such a cute pair with great chemistry, that makes my stomach get butterflies!! :wub: He and Jaja, cute together in the last few pictures. Anyways, thanks to everyone (especially Tinah and Youa) for the pictures, and thanks, again, Youa for uploading the mini series.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
DIA (Drooling in Action) :drool: :drool: :drool: i want him now!! h ahahhaa

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh i so love him in that purple suit shirt :wub: he looks like a real gentlemen. hehe

i hate how Broadcast always post up pix so late when the lakorn is coming to an end. like pix from the opening ceremony.

thanks youa

tinah

sarNie Coma
Rome is tooo hottt!!! I love him to death!!!! So sexy, and has the acting ability like he's been in the biz for years! Sighh, I would love love love for him and Rita to date in real life, they are such a cute pair with great chemistry, that makes my stomach get butterflies!! :wub: He and Jaja, cute together in the last few pictures. Anyways, thanks to everyone (especially Tinah and Youa) for the pictures, and thanks, again, Youa for uploading the mini series.
i feel the same way as you leila. everytime i watch a sweet scene of them i start blushing. same way i feel about my other fav. on screen couple like Tik/Aom.

totally agree that Rome could act. i would of never guess that hes a newcomer. he could so cry! and i love his manly voice. hehe

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
i feel the same way as you leila. everytime i watch a sweet scene of them i start blushing. same way i feel about my other fav. on screen couple like Tik/Aom.

totally agree that Rome could act. i would of never guess that hes a newcomer. he could so cry! and i love his manly voice. hehe
It seems like we have the same mind, Tinah. That's what I want to say. I really love his voice too. It's very manly. :wub: