Rome on AT 10

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i need to go watch this!..rome has appear in so many shows latly.

thanks for sharing youa

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh. two hot guys on the same show. rome is forever changing his hairstyle. i like him w/spikes the most. he should keep it like that for awhile. hehe. but thats cute how he could speak Isan. maybe they should starr him in those type of drama where he gets to speak it.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
the part where he was speaking issan was really cute and funnii.. i love rome he's so adorable.. he should be on more talkshows.. thanks for uploading the show

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
ahh. two hot guys on the same show. rome is forever changing his hairstyle. i like him w/spikes the most. he should keep it like that for awhile. hehe. but thats cute how he could speak Isan. maybe they should starr him in those type of drama where he gets to speak it.
A news from TV Pool that Khun Kai will give a lakorn to Rome and Por...this lakorn is speak isan the whole lakorn but still just rumors...ok

tinah

sarNie Coma
A news from TV Pool that Khun Kai will give a lakorn to Rome and Por...this lakorn is speak isan the whole lakorn but still just rumors...ok
wow really?..omg, i was just saying it too lol.

thanks for the update Youa

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
thankies for uploading!!!

Rome was so cute teasing Janie and impersonating his sisters. lol, I was cracking up so hard and blushing just from watching him.

~chngnsch

Rakniran

ROME is hot.

hahhaha for some reason i always thought that ROme was half white.
Must be cus of his name.
HIs full asian and so hot.
Handsome's Rome.

Can't wait to see his lakorn w/Vicky.

tinah

sarNie Coma
turns out it was only a rumor cuz a fan ask P'Gai about it and he said its not true.

Patty

sarNie Adult
I was surprised when he speak isan, he sounds real good...I wish that they would pair him up with Alexandra....I prefer him in a lakorn that speak isan