Romance on Duty :: Aum/Aff

pze

sarNie Adult
no update yet.......neena ill be waiting for more....its getting really good.....

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz ceci its not just u....i stock it everyday....

neena

sarNie Adult
Isra looked blankly at Niran as he grinned at her.
"So, tell me, what you were doing up on the balcony so early in the morning?"
Niran pretended to ignore her and cooked.
"I...I was taking in fresh air-"
"While you were spying on me?"
"No, I was-"
"You were looking at me while I was in the pool."
Isra ran out of words to say.
"I wasn't spying on anyone, you happen to be in the way of...of when I was outside too."
Niran put down whatever he was doing and looked at her.
"Your welcome to use the pool anytime you know. Just be careful not to use it while I'm still in there." he warned.
Isra got off the stool and stomped out of the kitchen.

Later, after Niran was fully dressed, Isra opened the door to an elder man who she never seen before. Beside him was Kong, a man Isra knew since she was very small. They were good friends of one another since childhood but they separated after Kong left her for another woman. Niran stopped them at the door. Isra kept looking at Kong, surprised as to what they were doing at Niran's house and the relationship they had.

"What are you two doing here?" said Niran as he made his way to the door to stand next to Isra.
His father looked at Isra then at Niran. Kong smirked.

Niran and his father stood by a huge window that stared out into the pool. They were in his office having a chat with one another.
"Son..."
"Don't call me that...using my name is proper enough between us." said Niran as he looked out into the pool.
His father sighed.
"Seeing my face is a punishment?
"Yes." said Niran. "Leaving your last name as my own was enough."
His father listened to all the words Niran had to say.
"Did you know how I felt when I woke up that morning you left me and mom?" asked Niran. "I saw you in the newspaper, the big print labeled: THE SWEET SECRET AFFAIR...I was a kid and didn't understand much but when I watched my mother cry, I knew what was going on. At least divorce my mother before leaving, that would have showed a little more respect towards her."

While Niran had his chat with his father Isra was in the living room with Kong, who was just sitting on the sofa casually.
"So...how long have you two known each other?" Kong asked her.
"Uh...about a year or so..." she lied because she didn't want to blow their cover.
"Oh...He never told you about me and Father has he? Actually I'm his older step-brother.
Isra, kept quiet, shocked to have heard the news.
"Older step-brother?"
"Yes." said Kong with a smile.
"Niran's never told me anything about a step-brother."
At that moment, Isra felt left out. She knew nothing of the man she married.
"Perhaps he hasn't forgiven what my mother and our father had. My mother and his father were old lovers. They fell in love even before he married Niran's mother. If you ask me, I think Niran's a very childish person. He only thinks of his own feelings, ruining it for others."

Isra smiled to herself.
"Yeah, he is."
"Didn't think he believed in those things like love. Its surprising to see that he is married now. But then, Niran and I have kept our distances for 15 years now...never knew he'd marry you, the person who I have been looking forward to seeing in a long time."

Isra will never forget her first love and he was Niran's older brother! What a small world this was.
"I find it strange though...because your parents didn't know where you were the last time I met them."
Isra gasped with happiness that Kong might know where her parents were.
"You seen them?"
"They're in the country side, residing in a ranch with your uncle. I met them while buying new land."
Isra was relieved now to hear that her parents were safe.
"Whats going on? I feel like your hiding something from me."
"No...nothing really."
"I'm sure they will be quite happy that you are now married to my step brother."

Back to Niran's and his father's conversation.

"What got you out of your fun busy life and decided to pay me a visit?"
"...I came to make a dying wish and I hope that you will be able to grant it for me..."
Niran stood, speechless.
"Each living minute for me is on a count down."
His father gave him a weak smile.
"Praying for a sinned man is no use...I can only wish now. I want to divide half of my assets to you and Kong."
Niran held onto his tears.
"Why?"
"Because the one thing I regret in this lifetime is abandoning you, you're mother, and you're grandfather."
"You should have never left then."
"...I was foolish."
"Foolish..."smirked Niran.
"Will you never forgive me?"
"To forgive something so painful...is hard...I don't need your money. I grew up learning how to work hard for my own things despite having a father around."
"....I know the hate in you is very hard to-" said his father with a sigh. "I want to leave with no sins behind me. I won't force you at all Niran. What I am going to give to you, I give with all my heart and in the end if you feel that you don't need it, then so be it, do what you want with it. I know as a father to you, I wasn't a father like figure. I feel though, as if this is my last chance to be a father for you."
"Don't bother giving me money, buildings, land...or whatever. All I ever wanted was parents....but you can't give me that can you?"
"....."
Niran looked at his father as if this was the last talk of their lives. Before tears streamed down Niran's face he walked away from his father. Niran walked into the living room where Kong and Isra were chatting with each other happily by the big window. He was jealous to see her smile at Kong.

"I think its time that you two left...." he addressed this to Kong and his father.
His father walked into the living room as well, he wanted to meet Isra.
"Father, good your here, this is your new daughter-in-law....Mrs. Isra...Niran never once told us but we know who she is now." said Kong looking at Niran.
Their father gave Isra a smile.
"Very beautiful." said his father. "Come Kong, we must go now, we've over stayed our time."
Niran's father walked to the door as Kong followed. Niran took Isra's hand and held onto it as he walked his step brother and father out.
"Ah, it was very nice meeting you Niran's wife." said Kong for the last time before departing. "I hope we meet one another soon."
Isra smiled at him and Niran saw.

pze

sarNie Adult
omg things are starting to get twisted....thanks for the update neena....keep it coming

neena

sarNie Adult
Weeks past with no sign of Niran's father then the news of Niran's father's death topped the news channels. He died of lung cancer. At his father's funeral, he never cried, instead he sat for all the days of the funeral, it was going to be official now, he will never have a father to call again. Present at the funeral was the whole family, including Kong. Niran didn't want to associate himself with Kong, they were never friends or brothers in Niran's mind. Isra sat next to Niran. Kong kept glancing over at Isra and a few times they caught each other looking at one another. Isra knows she can't go back to liking Kong and she won't.

After the funeral ended, Niran and Isra returned home. It was night time and he wanted to drown all his sorrows so he took a dive into the pool. He sat on the perimeter of the pool, all wet, for the first time he cried for his father.

It was time for bed and Niran sat on his bed, changed in a new set of clothes. He covered his face with his hands as he cried silently. Isra came into the room, she was still in her black outfit.
"Do you want me to take your clothes down to the laundry room?"
Niran looked up with a tearful face but he forced a smile to hide his sorrow.
"Please..." he said in a low deep voice.
Isra came over to his side of the bed and grabbed the wet clothes on the bed. He took her wrist. She dropped the clothes back onto the bed. He pulled her closer to him. She stood in front of him as he sat and glazed up at her in the dark with the moonlight's path coming into the room. He brought her closer to him and hugged her waist. Pressing against his side of the face to her waist.
"And stay with me tonight."

This was the first time she witnessed his weak side. He was like a little boy. They did spend the night together but not on the same bed. Isra slept on the sofa he had in his room as he slept comfortably on his own bed. Niran woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of lighting. He thought she was on his bed but she wasn't he saw her sleeping uncomfortably on the sofa. He got out of bed and went to look at her. He picked her up and brought her over to lay on his bed. She moaned a little. He kept as quiet has he could. He pulled the blanket to her shoulders. Staring at her, he did for the rest of the night.

The morning came and he was sound asleep next to her. She woke up first and turned to his side. How did she end up sleeping next to him when last night she could have sworn she was sleeping on the sofa. She checked her clothes. She was in the same outfit. Thank goodness she thought. She was making her way out of his bed until he covered her stomach with his bare arm. He brought her in closer to him. Snuggling her neck.
"Can I tell you something?" he asked.
"What?"
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"For being here with me. This moment is very precious to me. I don't know if it is to you but to me, its priceless."
Isra looked at him. He kissed her forehead.
"Life would be a lot more different if you weren't here with me now."
Isra felt uncomfortable but at the same time she was in Niran's arms, she felt safe.
"Where do you want to go? I think a little time away from here would be nice."
This was the opportunity for Isra to visit her parents at her Uncle's ranch. She wanted to visit her parents.

neena

sarNie Adult
The next morning they left to go to Isra's Uncle's ranch out of the busy city. Grandpa and Niran's mother came along with them, they too wanted to meet Isra's parents. Niran drove them there while Isra gave him directions. At last, they arrived at a huge beautiful house centered in the middle of a field. The field was green because of the rain. Mr. and Mrs. Sucinda were both waiting for their daughter outside. They knew of them coming and prepared everything beforehand. Isra got out of the car and ran to hug her mother, she weeped.
"Oh mom, I"m so glad you and dad are alright." she cried.
"We are fine, me and your father. We couldn't find you...and well, we were forced out of our home. Thank God your Uncle welcomed us into his home."
"I know.." smiled Isra.
Mrs. Sucinda looked over at her husband who was embracing Niran with a hug.
"So, you, you are my son-in-law...haven't I seen you at my old home before?" asked Mr. Sucinda.
Niran couldn't believe Isra's father could remember his face from back then.
"...Hmm...nevermind, I am very glad to have such a good son-in-law from such a wonderful family...I didn't get to celebrate my daughter's wedding with you all, so tonight we are all going to celebrate like never before!"

It was dinner time and everyone was seated around the huge dinner table. Niran's mother and grandfather, Mrs. and Mr. Sucinda and Isra's uncle and his wife. Isra sat next to Niran. They all enjoyed dinner and had funny conversations.
"Ah...dear you remember Kong?" asked Mrs. Sucinda. "We met him a few weeks ago here, he was buying land from a neighbor of your uncle's."
"Really?" pretending not to know.
Isra was being careful not to let Niran hear of this.
"Kong is such a sweet boy. Isra and Kong knew each other since childhood. We were sure they were going to marry."
"Oh really, who is he mother?" Niran asked Mrs. Sucinda.
"No one you would know of." replied Isra quickly.
"Kong, the son of late Mr. Nitaya." said her father. "You know him right? His funeral was on the news and Kong was on the news too."

Everyone was silent. Niran lost his appetite. Niran got up.
"Excuse me..."
Niran left the room. His mother watched him leave, she knew something was wrong. Isra looked her mother-in-law.

Niran was outside in front of the house breathing in the fresh air, replaying the scene in his head. Kong and Isra knew each other? How come she never told him? Isra came out to accompany him. She walked up behind him. The sun was setting.
"Niran...I.."
"I want to ask you..." said Niran turning to her. "And you must answer truthfully."
Isra nodded.
"What I heard was all true, right?"
"Yes..."
"Then you knew Kong before me?"
"Yes..."
"You grew up with him?"
"Yes...."
"Did you ever love him?"
"I'm not going to lie to you, I did at one point..."
Niran stared at her. He was lost in words. He took out his keys to the car and walked quickly to the car, got in and drove off towards the sun. He didn't know where he was going but he was hurt. For the first time, he felt pain in love.

pze

sarNie Adult
omg drama drama drama....didnt i say i was sensing something....keep it coming neena

neena

sarNie Adult
Niran drove and drove until the sun had already set and he stopped to get gas. His cell phone rang. The caller was Tao.
"Its a good thing your calling me now, I'll be right over."
Niran went back to the city that night to meet Tao at the officer head quarters. They were trying to find Sombat's killer.

Isra slept alone in the guest room that night. Staring at the ceiling. She had hurt Niran, deeply. Her mother-in-law knocked on her door and wished to speak with her. They had another woman to woman chat by the bedroom window, they stood.

Meanwhile, Niran's grandfather spoke to Isra's parents about Kong being his grandson and his late son, Mr. Nitaya. Her parents regretted what they've caused between Niran and Isra.

"My son is a strange boy." said Niran's mother. "During his weakest moments, he still continues to show that strong side. I blame this on myself. He's stubborn because of me. I raised him and he protected me from my darkest days. He always puts himself in difficult situations for other peoples sake. Any sign of weak emotion he dears not show. Without a father in the house, he took that title in our home." smiled his mother.

Isra kept thinking about Niran.
"For the first time ever, my son is opening up and showing his feelings. A mixture of weakness and being strong, he's shown through you. He's grown up a lot since his marriage with you, he's a more wonderful person now because you've changed his view on life. If this isn't called love...then what is it?" asked his mother.
Isra's eyes glistened with tears.

The chat ended and Isra went to bed thinking about her mother-in-law's words. The next morning, Isra woke up early. She was feeling her very best. She wanted to see Niran but, still, he hasn't returned from the city.

At head quarters, Niran had spent the night studying Sombat's case. Half of the time Isra popped into his mind. He tried to ignore everything that reminded him of her. Tao came back in the morning and was surprised to meet Niran so early. They put evidence together and worked hard into the late afternoon, conjuering plans after plans to capture the killer.

Niran was tempted to go back to the ranch but he refused to face her. He had a coffee break with Tao and they talked about love.
"Kong and Isra were childhood sweethearts? Holy shit..." laughed Tao.
"Shut up."
"Don't tell me...you have feelings for Isra..." asked Tao. "Cause you don't sound too happy..."
Niran put down his coffee mug and frowned.
"....Hmm...if you really love her, you should tell her before you-know-who wins her back."
"...I don't care, they can do what they want, I was only mad because she lied about it. Thats all."
"Your in denial right now....if you don't love her then you won't leave this afternoon but if you do, you'll leave after...lunch."
"What kind of game are you trying to play on me?"
"The love game I just came up with two seconds ago."
"I won't leave." said Niran.
He left Tao to go to his office. Niran sat in his office thinking about Isra and their past. They're first kiss to their argument the previous night. He knew he loved her and he would never let her go off to Kong. He ran out of his office and left to go see Isra before lunch. Tao saw him drive his car out.

neena

sarNie Adult
At the ranch, Kong had returned that afternoon to visit his new land. Kong was invited to visit Isra's uncle. Kong was surprised to bump into Isra and Niran's family. Isra tried her best to ignore Kong but he wanted to speak to her. He found the opportunity to do so when she took a stroll alone in the fields, thinking about Niran. Kong ran after her in the fields. She stopped after she figured she'd have to face him.
"Can we...talk? asked Kong, out of breath.
"About what?"
"Anything really, remember when we were young, we spoke to each other about everything."
"Now its very different Kong.
"Yeah...I know.... So only you, grandpa and Niran's mother here? Where is Niran?"
"I think he left because of work in the city." she lied.
"Oh, I see."
"We should go back to the house."
"Let me accompany you."

They walked side by side in silence towards the house. Before entering the porch they heard a car engine. In the car was Niran, he finally arrived and he wasn't happy to see Kong there. He drove up to the drive way and got out. His stare was evil. He was ready to kill Kong just for standing next to his wife. Niran walked up to Kong. They looked at one another.
"So I finally see it with my own eyes now. My wife and my step-brother, her old love."
Kong didn't know Niran already knew of Isra and his past. He stood there a bit ashamed.
"Niran..." said Isra.
Niran grabbed her hand and pulled her to his side. He kept his eyes on Kong.
"My wife is leaving with me."
"Wait-"
BAM! Niran smashed his rough fist into Kong's jaw. He knocked Kong down onto the ground.
"Don't come between my wife and I or I'll kill you!" threatened Niran.
Kong watched on as Niran pulled Isra along with him. Isra thought Niran was insane. She wanted to get away from him. Pushing his hand away but he held on tighter. He pushed her into the passenger seat. She had never seen him this mad before. He had the face of a mad man.

neena

sarNie Adult
wow, this part is kinda rated...PG13 or R...hahaha... :lol:

Niran drove to a motel near the city. The sun had already set and the moon out. After parking the car he turned to look at Isra.
"You won't forget about Kong?" asked Niran.
"What? Why are you asking me that?"
Isra was confused.
"Because you can't be his! I won't leave you, you're mine." confessed Niran.
"I'm not some kind of property, Niran!" she yelled with anger.
Isra slapped him to knock some sense into what he was saying. He couldn't take this anymore, he had to have her. He got out of the car and opened her door. Pulling her out, she cursed at him for hurting her. He picked her up while she was trying to get away from him. He sustained her punches. They went to the front desk and Niran rented a room from the manager.
"Let-me-down!" screamed Isra.
"Sir, is there something wrong with the girl?" asked the manager confusingly.
"My wife....a little drunk...she always acts like this. Give us a one room." demanded Niran.
He gave the manager extra tip to keep him quiet. They arrived in their motel room. Niran didn't bother turning on the lights. He closed the door with one hand and set Isra down against the wall. He pinned her to the wall. They stared at each other in the dark. Breathing hard against each other's faces.
"After tonight, you'll be mine...officially."
"Don't you dare do anything!" yelled Isra.
"Too late, I'm too tempted to have you now. I've past this up too many times before."
He didn't care for her words. He unbuttoned his shirt quickly. His body against hers so closely, she couldn't move. He ripped his top shirt off leaving him with only a tank. It was time to unbutton her shirt. He ripped her shirt collar apart. He pulled her shirt down to fully see her neck and collar bone. He kissed her long neck and made his way from the left collar to the next. She was still struggling to fight him, pushing him away. He picked her up and brought her to the bed. He fell with her onto the bed. She kept hitting him back so he took both her hands and held them together pressing them against her stomach. She stopped moving beneath him. She was sweating and out of breath. Niran stared at her, out of breath also. The moonlight shined into their room so they could see each other.
"Let go of me!" she screamed.
"No! I told you!! I won't let you go! Anything that is mine, stays mine!"
"Why are you doing this?"
"What? sleeping with my wife? This isn't considered rape....we're married."
He kissed her hard on the mouth. Releasing her hands and holding her jaw as he kissed her. He moved away from her mouth and made his way down her body. Together they became one....

The morning finally came for the very long night. They laid naked next to each other. All their clothes on the floor. Niran had his arm under Isra's head, she was sound asleep. The sun was bright, making the room warmer. They were awake finally, but Isra couldn't bare to look at him. She turned her naked back to him. He hugged her from behind.
"That was a long, exhausting night." he smiled.
"You're finally satisfied now?" she said.
"No, I'm not."
She turned her head to look at him with disgust. He had his hand supporting his head as he looked at her.
"I'm not satisfied because even after all thats happened I can't tell you what I really think of you." he admitted. "Your the first and last person I want to be with."

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
just love reading this....niran is so bipolar...childish one moment, then aggressive hunk the next....what a steamy night............^^

pze

sarNie Adult
great update neena.....i just got the chance to read it since i came back from work......love it.....keep it coming.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
awww . kind of funnie....he rent a room LMAO!!! he jealous and possessive ! deed is done :wub: