Romance on Duty :: Aum/Aff

neena

sarNie Adult
Isra and Niran stared at one another. Isra shaking her head. Finally, she walked out of the party to get fresh air. She didn't want to hear anymore of their words.

"You two are in love enough to live together, you are practically married." yelled his grandpa.
"No, no, no, grandpa, we are not planning to get married. We-" said Niran.
"But why?...she's perfect for you Niran...you two will make beautiful children."
"Grandpa, stop this nonsense. Is that all you think about?!" yelled Niran.
"How dare you raise your voice at me?! Your retard father gave me only one grandson...I yearn for another grandchild."
"Well, that's not going to happen!"
Grandpa held onto his heart and pretended to have a difficult time breathing.
"Grandpa..."
"My only grandson.... won't give me a great grandchild! Everyone know that!! Thats all I ask for before I leave this world. I can...I can feel my heart shattering right now." he said so loudly that everyone around listened on.

Niran didn't think his grandpa would create such a scene. He knew his grandpa was only acting, he's tried this trick on him ever since he had his first girlfriend in high school. Niran played along with him.
"Lets take this outside please." said Niran as he led his "helpless" grandpa outside.

While outside, Isra was standing on the stairs as more people made their way up. She looks around to see if Dao would show up. Dao saw Isra first, she walked behind Isra. Dao had an evil look on her face.
"Isra?"
Isra turned around to find her sister.
"Dao! I'm so glad to see you!!"
Isra walked up to Dao. She couldn't be any happier.
"What are you doing here?" asked Dao. "You ran off with that Niran guy didn't you? I saw you with him the whole night"
"No."
"Oh stop lying. You two were lovers, you eloped with him didn't you?!"
"Don't accuse me of something I did not do. I have been through too much crap the past few weeks, don't you start too. I am taking you back."
"You came to take me back? But what's the need for that? I'm getting married. I'll be having my own family now"
Dao flashes her ring finger at Isra.
"I was never happy at that darn house with you and my parents. You all never cared for me."
Isra had enough of her words. She slapped Dao.
"Don't ever say that! Why are you the most heartless person!! You only see those outside, never the love we give you!"
"Really?!! You gave me love? Well, I don't want it! I don't want anything from you! When you ran away, I took that opportunity and ran away from mom and dad as well. By now, they probably stopped looking for me but you...they will never stop looking for you."
Isra had tears coming down her cheeks.
"...I never thought you'd think of such stupid things..."
"I'm not like you."
"I know, I should have never tried so hard to bring you all the happiness that you'll never notice. Whatever you say, you are coming home with me today! Now!"
Dao rolled her eyes.
"I was born to be with the wrong sister. I won't go back but you...you go back, tell mom and dad that I will be most happy if they forgot about me."
Dao left into the party while Isra watched her leave. Isra covered her face so no one would see her cry. Niran walked outside with his grandpa who was clinging onto Niran's arm and still holding onto his chest. They stopped when they came to Isra. Isra looked up at Niran with a face full of tears. Grandpa was surprised to see her crying, he stood up straight and breath normally again.
"My daughter-in-law...why are you crying?"
Isra looked at him then turned around to ran away from them. Niran watched her leave, he was clueless as to what happened. Grandpa smacks him on the back of his head.
"Owe! I thought you were sick just now. You're still strong enough to hit me?"
"Go after my daughter-in-law. Didn't you see she was crying?"

Isra ran off to the side of a river not far from the party. The moonlight was the only source of light. She held onto the cold bars that separated the river from the people. Isra cried her eyes out. Thinking about Dao and her parents.
"Mom, Dad...that promise...I don't want to give up on it...but Dao, she's making me lose faith in reuniting us all."

Niran found her after searching for a while. He walked up behind her and heard her cry. Isra turned around to look at him. She wiped her tears.
"Stars are bright and they don't cry. Its a shame to cry in front of them."
Niran walked up to her and stared into her crying eyes.
"What happened back there?"
"Dao, I met Dao."
"And..."said an anxious Niran.
"She's mad at me." said Isra in a sad tone. "Am I a bad sister?"
"...I wouldn't know."
"Well, she hates me."
"I don't think she means it."
"You don't know Dao....."
Isra turns her back to Niran and walked to the cold bars to stare out at the river.
"All these years, everything I did was for her. My parents had just the two of us...I loved my sister the most, still I feel like I don't love her enough...now, she won't even care about our parents too...what is she thinking?."
"Why give them love when all they do is ignore it?"
Niran walks to her side.
"Sounds to me like your sister doesn't deserve all that she gets from you. Your working hard for nothing."
"You wouldn't understand me...you're the only child right?"
"True. I wouldn't understand about loving a younger or older sibling....Thank God he only made me."
"Thats all you think about anyway, yourself."
"Well, of course, I put myself first."
"Thats why you have no love for others. Everyone doesn't like staying with you long because you think like that."
"Love...money......they are all the same...in the end you can't bring them with you."
"But you should at least have it in this lifetime."
"I stopped believing in such things ever since my father abandoned my mother. I wanted to earn money for myself so I ask none from my father...and girls, they come and go..."
"I might not know much about love either but I think it carries both pain and happiness. Thats something you should accept."
Niran looked at Isra as the moonlight hits her silk like face. She looked gorgeous he thought. Isra's stomach cried. She was hungry, at the party she didn't eat anything. Niran gave her a smile. Isra gave him a frown.
"There goes your stomach again. Lets go get something to eat."

They walked through the lively town once again until they found a good food stall along the the river side. They sat across from each other. The waiter takes their order.

"I want a bottle of beer please, for beverage." said Isra.
Niran looked at Isra all confused.
"Beer?"
"Yes...then...uh give me..."
She picked out her order from the menu.
"Thats all. Thank you." said Isra as she handed the menu back.
Niran gave the menu to the waiter.
"I'll just order whatever she is having."

They had their dinner. The time was around midnight and Isra had about five bottles of beer already. Niran was beginning to worry. Everyone around the stall disappeared for the night. They were the only customers left.
"You have enough yet?" asked Niran while Isra continued to drink.
Isra set her bottle down.
"No...I'm still awake...I don't know, to be a good sister or a bad sister? It seems like the bad one...Bad always wins, right?....I don't want to be good anymore."
"Your just saying that because your drunk now."
"I'm serious. And I am not drunk yet. I told you, I'm still awake."
"Being awake and drunk are two different things. You can't even tell them apart.
"You know....hey its chilly here..." shivered Isra.
"We are by the river."
Isra gave him a grin.
"What?"
"I know something thats warm...give me your hands...hurry."
Niran leaned over with his hands out. Isra took his hands and placed his palms on her rosy cheeks.
"My cheeks, their so warm, cool nah?" she smiled.
Her smile made her eyes squint.
"Ever tried kissing like this? With your hands on your girlfriend's cheeks like this?" she asked him.
Niran stared at her, speechless. Isra was trying to make out Niran's face as she stared into him.
"I was pretty close to doing that one day. You know?" she told him.
"You want to give it a try again?"
Isra nodded.
"My first kiss...will be stolen by you though."
Niran smiled at her words. She closed her eyes. He held onto her cheeks more tightly and came closer to her face until their lips touched. The warmth of their breath, the fullness of her lips against his. Their lips departed and he stared into her face. He wanted to kiss her again but thought this would be taking advantage of her since now she was so out of it. Niran looked at her closed eyes, her face between his hands.
"At the end of the night, something of yours was mine." whispered Niran, smiling.

Her first kiss belonged to him.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks neena.....loved it....but u did leave me hanging....hehe.....update soon...its getting so sweet....and gosh the grandpa is too funny...making a scene.....gotta love him tough....

neena

sarNie Adult
In the morning Isra woke up with a head ache. Rubbing her forehead back and forth, she looked around the bedroom. She was back in Niran's house but why was she wearing his t-shirt? Niran knocked on her door before entering.
"Morning." He softly, smiling to her.
Isra sat up straight.
"Ha....Why am I in your t-shirt?"
Niran walked over to her bedside.
"Can't remember? "You were drunk and all over me last night. I was yelling for my life but I couldn't win you, you're pretty strong when you are drunk.""
Isra blinked confusingly.
"Thats not true."
"True...why are you in my t-shirt then? You said I only thought of myself, why would I bother to lend you my t-shirt? You stole that from me last night."
Isra stood up to look him in the face.
"You mean, we did something on this bed last night?"
Isra slapped him in the face then threw him a punch in the stomach. He suddenly hugged her so tight that she couldn't move from him. He smiled while hugging her. He was only joking with her.
"Get away from me..." said Isra trying her best to get away from his hug.
Niran wouldn't bother to move, he hugged her even tighter now.
"We've been close like this before...what's there to be afraid of?
"Stop it!!"
"You were hugging me even tighter last night..."
Niran pretended to sniff in her scent.
"You bastard." she called him. "Get away from me!!"
With all her strength she pushed him away, it didn't work. Niran pushed her towards the bed and they fell onto the bed, Niran on top of her.
"You like this position more?" asked Niran.
Isra slapped him again. Isra opened her mouth to talk but this time Niran's kiss covered her mouth before. It was the first kiss where both of them were fully awake. They looked at each other through this kiss. His spiky mustache hair tickled her. Niran nibbled on her lip for the last time before parting lips.
"I wanted you to remember that one. The one last night you didn't know about it."
Isra harshly pushed him away until he stood up. Isra was close to tears. She wanted her first kiss to be special and Niran took it away from her. She touched her lips. She sat up on the bed.
"Leave me!"
Niran knew she was angry but he was pretty heartless to not understand how special this was to Isra. He gave her her space and left the room smiling. Isra couldn't take this anymore, sooner or later she will be his wife if she didn't leave now. She had to go live somewhere else.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update neena.....ahhhh niran niran....the boy is too cute....hahah....making her think of something that didnt happen....

keep it coming neena.....ill be waiting for more updates....

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes.......an update....niran's grandpa is so funny...love how niran acts around him...heehee....can't wait to read more^^

the grandpa i had in mind: ABE SIMPSON with the childish handshake ready :loool:

hahahah yes the hand shake and the deaf ear lmao

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahhaha it soo funnie nk doesn't know if she slept with p'k or not LMAO . first kiss stole :p

neena

sarNie Adult
Enough was enough. Isra was going to run away from Niran. She was determined to find her parents. She ran quietly to her closet and took out all her clothes and laid them on the bed. Took her suitcase out and started stuffing her clothing in the suitcase. She had to hurry before Niran comes in again. Meanwhile, Niran was sitting in his dining room sipping his coffee and reading the newspaper. He saw Sombat on the cover. The cover read: Thai billionare, Sombat, found dead in Australia. Niran couldn't believe the large print he was reading. He dialed up Tao on his cell phone.
"Give me the inside scoop on this...Sombat's dead...but why?" he asked Tao.
"I just read that now, I don't know man. Something's up..."
"Okay, well look into it. Call me if ANYTHING comes up."
Niran hung up the phone. He sat and pondered on everything that was happening. His avenge has ended for Chalerm and now he will be moving on to bigger things. Still this incomplete feeling overcame him. A knock on his front door snapped him into reality again. He walked quickly to open the door. His grandfather walked inside pasting him.
"Grandpa?" said Niran.
"Where is she? my grand-daughter-in-law? I want to see her. Is she okay? She's not crying anymore is she?"
Grandpa walked to Niran's living room.
"Grandpa, what are you doing here?"
"I'm here because of a wedding."
"What? I thought we went through this already?..."
"I don't care. You can't have a girl living with you like this. What will her parents think? This will look bad not only to them but to us too." said his grandpa.
"No, its nothing like that."
"You've been single for too long. You need to get married...go get my grand-daughter-in-law. I have already set up an appointment for her at the salon to get her ready."
"Wait a minute, you want the wedding today?"
"Of course, the faster the better! I am going first to prepare more at the hotel. And you...you're rich enough to put on whatever you have. Bye." said his grandpa as he left the house.
Niran followed his grandpa outside in his t-shirt and sweat pants.
"Grandpa! Your taking this too far."
"Deal with it!! I've had enough of your player days."
"But-"
His grandpa got into his car and the driver drove off without caring for Niran. Niran stood on his driveway thinking of what to do next. He had no choice but to explain to Isra. He ran inside to talk to her. Right when he entered the house he saw her with her suitcase in hand, ready to leave the house.
"Where are you going?"
"I'm leaving, if your going to act like before, I won't stand for it."
"Your leaving? But you can't!"
"Why not?
"No, you have to stay. My grandpa, he thinks we...he assumes we a married."
"What?" asked an confused Isra. "Us? married?"
"Well, we have been living together for a while now and my grandpa...he's pretty much losing it. He's planning to get us married by tonight."
"You and your family!! You all are crazy!!" yelled Isra. "You know what is the best solution for this? If I just disappear from here. Bye."
Isra walked quickly past Niran's shoulder.
"What will you do without me?"
Isra stopped.
"You don't think I can take care of myself?"
"Remember when I took you in? You were like a lost puppy, if I didn't know who you were before I would have left you and by now you would have become some weirdo's wife."
Isra thought about his words. Indeed he was the only one she could go to until she found her parents. If she stayed with him, there was a better chance that she wouldn't get into trouble with those bad guys before.
"Well, what do you say? Will you marry me?"
Isra kept thinking.
"Rephrase that last one because it just sounds so bad....We are marrying out of love. This will turn out bad."
"Then we will go our separate ways."
"No."
"We are practically a couple. We've done what every couple have done, attend parties together, drink...sleep...together..."
"Except fall in love with one another! I don't know how those accidents happened-"
"Or was it fate huh?, I mean think about it..."
"I'm sorry I can't do this...this is just too weird."
Niran gave up in persuading her so he told her how he really felt about it.
"Your right, it is weird but I don't think you know where I am coming from." said Niran. "....My grandpa, I don't say this enough but... he means the world to me. He always told me that he wanted to see me married before he left this world. I've had many girls in the past but he never approved them just one look and he dismisses them. Your the first one who my grandfather...cares for and really your not my girlfriend. I think he sees something in you. I would like to give him the last best present, however, if you feel like that.... I respect your opinion. We will tell him today the truth that we aren't together then you can leave forever.

Niran left her to think about her decision. Isra set down her suitcase and thought all morning about the situation.

By afternoon grandpa came back to Niran's house. Isra, Niran, and grandpa sat together in the living room. Time went on with moments of silence. Finally Isra took Niran's hand and held onto it. They looked at each other then at grandpa.
"I will call you grandfather from now on too." said Isra. "Today you will have two grandchildren."
Niran admired her even more with her words.
"I want to fulfill your last wish with Niran."

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhh....im so happy theyre gonna get married.....this is too cute....more neena.....please...... :spin: :spin: :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. i'm waiting for the wedding night :lol: kidding ..
but it's so cute of the grandpa. he's definitely know what he want from this grandson of his ..
my head already ask for ARISOYA :p .. can't wait for more update .. BTW. thank for the constant updating!

cikna

sarNie Adult
The coolest grandpa, ever!! Luv the story, neena. Keep the continuations coming!!

neena

sarNie Adult
The wedding was switched to the next day because Isra requested from his grandfather.

The next morning was spent preparing for the wedding. Isra was in her room getting dressed in a Thai wedding gown. She looked at herself in the mirror. Thinking to herself. How did she get herself into this? Her family, wishing they were there to say words of encouragement. She was distracted by a knock on the door. A servant opened the door for Niran's mother. She came in. Isra saw her from the mirror and stood up quickly wondering who she was. She was in Thai clothing. Isra was afraid to say anything. Niran's mother told the servant to leave them. Isra turned around to fully look at her new mother-in-law.

"Thank God my son chose such a jewel, Isra." said his mother with a warm smile.
Isra smiled back. She put her hands together and said hello in Thai.
"Sawadee ka, its so sudden, I didn't get a chance to meet you all."
"Yeah, I know...its his grandpa's fault."
Niran's mother walked up to Isra carrying a small box with a family necklace inside. She handed it to Isra.
"From now on, you'll be apart of this family. You will wear this with your dress. Its been apart of the family for decades. I'm happy to be giving it to you."
This was the first encounter with his mother. Isra was glad that she was very nice, first she was afraid but now she felt as if her new mother-in-law will love her as much as her own mother.
"Dear...your family? Are they attending the ceremony?"
Isra always thought about her family and now that her mother-in-law mentioned it she felt worst about it.
"Uh...no..."
Isra sat down with her back turned to the mirror.
"My family, we...um..."
Niran's mom put her hand on Isra's shoulder.

"I don't want to start out this relationship with a lie so I will tell you the whole truth. I won't lie to any mother." said Isra. "The truth is me and Niran...we were never a couple."
Isra told the whole truth to Niran's mother. His mother beared the bad news of how Isra was kidnapped and how her family disappeared. Niran and her relationship with one another. She understood Isra well enough to except everything. She knew Isra was special because not only did she think about her family but about Niran's family as well, if not why would she marry Niran because of their grandfather?
"I'm sorry." Isra cried.
"No, dear. I understand. I'm glad you care not only for Niran but his family too. Even though I know everything now, I will still love you as my daughter-in-law. Where-ever your family is, I know they are thinking about you. Although they are not present here, I will make it as though they were present at all times here."
Niran's mother wiped her own tears then Isra's tears.
"Marriage is a serious thing, you wouldn't marry my son if you didn't have any feelings towards him. So there is a little bit of feeling for him, right?"
Niran's mother smiled at her before leaving her alone. Isra thought about what she just said. Feelings? What were her feelings up till now?

Niran's mother felt the urge to speak to her son about them so she went to Niran's room while Niran was also preparing himself for the wedding. He was still shirtless, sitting on his bed when his mother suddenly walked in. He covered himself with his bed sheet.
"Preparing yourself well?" asked his mother as she ignored him and walked directly to his closet.
His mother looked through his closet. Niran rolled his eyes.
"How did you get into my house mom?"
"I have a spare key."
"Ha...if I find out who duplicated my key....they're going to get it."
"No one's getting it today." said his mother, choosing a good suit from his closet.
"I'm not a kid anymore Mom, I can dress myself. Theres no need to barge in here."
"Your still half naked, this is what happens when you live alone. Half of this closet is full of t-shirts. Look, your suit is at the end of this closet. And its all dusty..."
Niran walked quickly to his mom.
"That will do."
"No, you are not wearing that!! I knew this will happen, I already bought a totally new suit for you and its white, it will go perfect with your bride." smiled his mother.

His mother ordered the servant to place the new wedding suit on his bed. His mother dressed him up for his wedding. As he fixed his own tie his mom helped him.
"Your so bad at these things. Isra will put me at ease. I won't have to worry if you strangle yourself tying this."
"Mom!"
His mom laughed.
"Your very lucky to have her."
"You met her?"
"We had our women to women talk."
"Ah..."
"And I know, you two are only doing this for grandpa." admitted his mother.
Niran stepped away from her.
"Wait, what was in this women to women talk?"
"Everything. She told me everything."
"She did?"
"She confessed to me and I except it. Thats the best thing any daughter-in-law can give me, the truth. Obviously this girl cares very much for you, Niran."
Niran kept thinking about Isra.

The time came for the wedding. They had a traditional Thai wedding with everyone from Niran's family and even reporters from outside. The wedding was big because his grandfather made it big. Niran stood at the entrance door welcoming everyone to the wedding. His grandfather came up behind him.
"My darling daughter-in-law will arrive any minute now. You bring her in then we will start the ceremony."
Niran sighed with frustration. He wanted to see Isra and talk to her.

Isra had arrived with her mother-in-law. Niran looked at his watch and became more frustrated. He glanced at her as she made her way towards him. She was like an angel that descended from the heavens because of her white dress. On her face, a small smile. Her hair pinned up, she was holding onto his mother's hand. His mother smiled at Niran. Niran froze, he was going to lose his mind, never has he seen such a beautiful bride and she was his. Niran walked to them before they got to him. Everyone around them seemed to disappeared as they glazed into each other's eyes.

The wedding took place in the wedding hall, they exchanged rings that his grandfather prepared. He took her hand and kissed it while everyone wooed them. Isra felt shy in front of him and blushed for the first time for him. They had the same feelings for each other. They were beginning to fall for each other.

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhhh theyre married finally.....i just love the grandpa.....hehe......thanks neena....update more i wanna know wats gonna happen now......muahz

sarN

sarNie Granny
sweet. funnie , his closet is full of tshirt LMAO !! ...honey at JLR island ?haha

neena

sarNie Adult
The wedding reception, bride and groom switch outfits.

Isra is still changing. She was having a hard time zipping the back up. Niran without knocking at all, barges into her dressing room. He was already dressed for the reception.
"Their-"
Isra didn't have her dress all the way up so her back showed. She turned around in case he caught a glimpse of her bare back. Niran was embarrassed to look at her.
"Uh, sorry, I should have...Bye."
He walked out the door. She went onto zipping her dress but the zipper won't work. He wanted to see her again so he sneaked into the room again watching her try to zip up the dress. Her back turned to him, he walked up behind her. Her hand on the zipper, he grabbed a hold of her hand and she looked around to see him. He moved her hands from the zipper, turned her waist around until facing each other and they stared straight into each other. Her hands are on his shoulders now. Isra's hair hung down so he swept it all to one side of her face. He hugged her while zipping up her dress. Her hands pressing onto his buff shoulders. She closed her eyes, breathing in this moment.

Niran's mom voice was heard from a couple rooms back and they broke off the hug. Both unable to look at each other.
"Uh...I just came to tell you...we're all waiting for you...haha...and...I fixed the dress for you...so no more problems... Bye, I'll wait for you down stairs."
Niran left without another word.

Tao was waiting for his friend down in the reception room. Niran came in, sweating lightly.
"Your grandpa-what happened to you?" asked Tao. "Your sweating in an air-conditioned building."
"Nothing really. Ah, any news about Sombat?"
"Well, if you really want to know. We found a witness who is willing to testify today."
"Really? okay, bring them in, after this is over I'll head over to headquarters.
"Why are you doing this? You should be happy. Sombat is dead and your grandpa found you a bride."
"No, I have a very bad feeling about Sombat."
"He's really dead. They already brought his body back to Thailand."
"Still, I feel like something bad is going to happen if I don't find out whose behind this."
"Its that feeling huh?"
"Right."

Wedding night and they are back at Niran's home. Isra in their room changing. Niran knew she was still changing, he dare not go in. He waited in the living room balcony. He had already told Isra that he had to leave her for their first night together as a married couple. Isra felt safe from him that night while sleeping, they were going to share a room together now and she didn't want to stay in one room, she would try as hard as she can to avoid the topic of sleeping together.

The next morning, the sunlight burned her eyes as she opened them. She woke up to close the balcony curtains but decided to take a look outside at the clear blue sky and bright sun. In the pool, Niran was swimming, shirtless. She looked down and stared at him while he did his stokes. She was amazed at his nice shaped arms and tan bare back. (Hard to write this scene b/c I'm drooling) At the end of the pool, he got out and walked over to the chair to start drying himself with a towel. She watched as he brushed away all the water on his chest and arms. He saw her staring then turned to look at her. She ran back into their room as soon as she could. She closed the curtains and hid behind them. Covering her mouth with embarrassment, she didn't know how to face him.

Down in the kitchen, he was preparing breakfast for them, shirtless. Only a towel around his neck. He wore a jean short. She came in, worried.
"I bet you didn't even know I was home."
"...No...I didn't..." she lied.
"Well, have a seat here. Taking another shot at cooking." he said.
Isra did as he told. After washing her hands she went to sit on the stool next to where he was cutting green onions. She watched him.
"Ah...yes, I need pepper." he lied
He reached over her to get the pepper and she, feeling most uncomfortable moved herself away from his bare arm. He saw what she did and grabbed the pepper quickly.
"You don't look okay this morning."
He continued with his cooking.
"Did you want to swim this morning?"