Robot Yodruk (CH7---Workpoint)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Eps. 5 was cutie. Seem like Kimhun & Nitchita stared to like each other in this eps. and kind of getting alone with each other but its was ruing by Kimhun girlfriend who came to see him.

Seem like tomorrow eps. look good. They got lost in the woods. hehe

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I know!! I'm so hooked on this lakorn !!!
when you don't realized it you end up falling for the
robot which is Kim Minho (Koon).

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I love eps.6 is so cutie between Kimhun & Nitchita in the woods....OMG the part where the bad guy was doing "Sorry Sorry" is just to funny. :lol:...I laugh so hard watching the part where Nitchita have to do a dance and kiss Kimhun in froth of the bad guys.

Seem like Nitchita going to get married to Poochit next week eps.

Here some caps from eps6. I love this moment they share together just talking about each other.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I love eps.6 is so cutie between Kimhun & Nitchita in the woods....OMG the part where the bad guy was doing "Sorry Sorry" is just to funny. :lol:...I laugh so hard watching the part where Nitchita have to do a dance and kiss Kimhun in froth of the bad guys.

Seem like Nitchita going to get married to Poochit next week eps.

Here some caps from eps6. I love this moment they share together just talking about each other.

I know the dance cheer did and the kiss!!! :blush: :wub: :wub:
Hahaha I laughed so hard that I had to stop watching, then when i'm done
laughing i resume into watching it agian. I don't want Nichita and Kimhun
to miss understood agian, by the looks of the preview.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here the ost to the lakorn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqSgqj2E4tE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orhnAVc7Z3g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQy8AlRtvg

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This week eps was sweet, sad and funny at the same time. It seem like Nichita and Kimhun miss understood each other in eps. 8 when his girlfriend came in between them...but I'm happy they made up in eps. 9 and spend time with each other. I hope Kimhun doesn't have an illness....it seem like he sick. He faint two time and looking at the preview for next week it doesn't look good.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Eps. 10 was okay glad that Kimhun is just sick and doesn't have an illness. I thought he would have some illness and die at the end. lol....Eps. 11 the scene between Kimhun & Nichita is so sad. They both like each other but Nichita won't admit her feeling to Kimhun. So sad the part when she ran to tell Kimhun, he went back to Korea. Phalaat & Prang funny trying to get Nichita to fall for Phalaat. hehe...Can't wait to see tomorrow eps.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
have sumone eng sub this lakorn?
Nobody is subbing this lakorn in eng.

I would love to see this lakorn get eng sub so I can understand better but seem like no one will sub this. It doesn't matter to me if this lakorn get sub or not its still a good lakorn to watch.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah, i always watch cheers lakron, love tat gal. hopefully i can kinda figure things out without any eng sub.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here too. hehe...I watch all of Cheer lakorn she in. Love her...I got the hang of it with out the eng sub too.

Sad she doesn't get good roles to play or have any good actors to pair with...Like the other actresses and even the new actresses they got to play with A-list actors, different actors at some point. I think Cheer is the only one who haven't got the chance to play with any A-list actors or different actors....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
true that. thats what i kinda hate a bout it, like others stars when they popular for ex. aff she gets to play hecka rolls (not like she's not a great actres or sunthing but) the production dunt even give out chances to the other left out actress like cheer, n yui (she always get to play n'rai now n days, because she's popular for that)*sigh* anyways i'll always watch her lakorns because i'm a big fan. :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Will for Aff, I can understand because she just became popular after her lakorn with Aum. If it not for that lakorn I don't think people will notice her that much and get so popular. She was in Dan lakorn before her lakorn with Aum and people didn't even notice her. That when I use to like her but after her lakorn with Aum and people stared to go craze for her I stop liking her for that time been but I still like her and watch some of her lakorn.

Yeah Yui she a good actress too. She never get good lakorn to play. She always get to pair up with the same p'ke over and over...Feel bad for Cheer & Yui. They always left out with the not so good roles to play.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finish today eps. and was was good. I'm glad Kimhun came back to Thailand. It seem like Kimhun & Nichita try to get back together but his girlfriend have to come and make thing harder for them I hate his girlfriend, blame Nichita for the cut on her cheek when Kimhun saw them fighting over the knife. Kimhun is just dump in believing in his girlfriend. Next week eps look pretty good. Can't wait to next week to come.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah its Friday. I've been waiting all week for today. Today eps was cutie. Cheer look so cutie as she dress up as a guy...So funny how the bad guy chase after Nichita and she said she use Kom Feak on them....If Tapao from (KF & RK) were in here she would have beating those bad guys up for Nichita. :lol:

Here some caps. Cheer so cutie. If she were to play a boy role she would be so kool as a guy. :p :lol:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Today eps was sweet in the being with Kimhun & Nichita but sad half way to the end they misunderstood each other again with Kimhun girlfriend in the way. OMG seem like tomorrow eps is going to be dramatic. Can't wait to see tomorrow eps.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
So sad that today was the end eps. I wish there would be at lest one more esp before it end. It was just to fast how it end. Cheer & Koon are so cutie in this lakorn. I hope to see them pair up again.

meenia

sarNie Adult
omg, i know this ending, but didn't start this until now.. WOW.. koon is cute.. he's also so funny, i love his character.. cheer is so pretty in her.. also miss lift.. it's good to see him again.. but i just have to say, koon's pretty good for a newbie and he's really tall too.. I just love him.. i too want to see more of him in the future..Just seen to part 2 looking good..cheer is one hard lady to handle... poor M.E.1

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Khun has another lakorn currently airing now called Jao ying long Yook. I really like his chemistry with tangmo! I can't find a topic forum for this. If anyone finds one please tell me!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Khun has another lakorn currently airing now called Jao ying long Yook. I really like his chemistry with tangmo! I can't find a topic forum for this. If anyone finds one please tell me!
Here the topic for Khun & TangMo lakorn. Its in the Currently boardcast & New Lakorn section. Maybe you didn't look there that why you couldn't find the topic for their lakorn.

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/50491-ch7-jao-ying-lhong-yook-mirabilis/

=====

Also to Admit could you move this topic to 2010 section in the old lakorn section. This lakorn wasn't 2005. This lakorn air 2010.