• Pat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ploy C.

• Sririta

• Namfon P.

• Others (You think will be popular this years)

• Total voters

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
for channel 3 i saw Aff..juz look @ her lakorn w/ Aum..and she has a upcoming one w/ P'Ken Theeradeth

for channel 7..i dunno..i'm not a channel 7 fan...but i'll saw Kwan

for ch.3, i think sririta...she was in the industry before 2007 and all, but she really got launched by her lakorns with rome, and so, i think she'll be rising this year...:)

for ch.7, i think pancake (even though i'm not a fan of hers), because she was really popular, and got a lot of votes, etc. in 2007, while her lakorns received high ratings...additionally, she has a lakorn with oil in 2008, which is sure to draw viewers, so yep, pancake's also going to get a lot of attention this year. i hesitate to say kwan (even though i'm a fan of hers) because, in my opinion, kwan already had her year where the producers tried to promote her non-stop, and when she had 4 or 5 lakorns airing, one after the other...and her workload was minimal in 2007, so i don't think 2008 will be her year...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it was so hard to choose...because they all are going to be...but i think that aff and kwan are going to be...aff is doing an amazing job on jum leuy ruk

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This was hard. For Ch3, I believe all of them are going to be hot stars... Oh and those aren't really rising stars. More of a hot star now. Ch7 was between Pinky and Pancake. I had to go with Pancake though.

onahc

sarNie Elites
aff and pancake even though i don't like pancake but she's on a roll. aff is a fast rising talent and beauty, can't beat that!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ch3- i say definately Aff but maybe Sirita or Ploy as well.

Ch7-not a fan but pancake of corse cuz shes everywhere

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
CH3- I say definately Aff, love her, she is so popular from her lakorn JLR! :yahoo:

CH7- To me it definately Kwan for the popular n'ek 2008!