RIP Por

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
It's good to hear that..thanks for all the translation and update about Por's health.Before Idk about he's actually married and have daughter.I hope he get well soon..

#StongerPor
#Porvandamali

:yes:  :yes:  :yes:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This illness is SCARY ! This is the first time I hear about it. Makes one see how precious life is. Man almost died ! thank God he is safe I was scared for him. Thanks for the good news

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Por asked for a cane, or crutches in his case, because he wants to start walking again. He wants to go home. His family are currently upset that a group of people are taking advantage of the whole situation by selling t-shirts with Mali's face on it. They did not ask permission to use her photo. Right now, he's beginning to speak more. He's able to get up and sit as well. They are closely monitoring his lungs. If his lungs become strong and healthy, everything else will function smoothly as well. Ch.3 will handle all medical expenses. I think there's also been experts offering to discuss making a prosthetic foot for him. 

http://news.sanook.com/1914318/ 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh good, it's such a relief to be hearing such good news after all the constant bad ones. Wishing for everything to get better from here on. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Good to hear the good news. It's sad though that ppl are taking advantage of the situation by making T's of someone else's precious daughter without their permission.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah. I'd be upset if I were him. I heard in one of the news channels a week ago or more that a stalker fan was trying to take pics of their house. And also trying to get a pic of Mali at home. Then this "fan" posted about it on fb. Ppl are crazy.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Por's manager said there's a lot of organizations who wants to help him with prosthetic foot but they have to wait until he is fully recovered. There will be a psychologist that will be talking to him to make sure he is emotionally well because even though he is strong and seems to be ok with what happen, deep down he might not be. So they want to wait until he heals physically and emotionally then they will have one made for him if he desires.

Still a long recovery for him and his family. I hope that person who wants to make a tshirt with Mali on it come to realize that it is wrong. They have no rights to do what they want to do without the family's permission.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think people are only crazy because he kept her a secret. She's fresh meat. Everyone wants a piece of her after all that's happened. If he didn't hid them from the world, no one would even care. She'd be a typical celebrity child. You don't see other reporters going after Panther and Puma and making shirts, despite Peter abandoning them, because they witnessed their existence from the beginning.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It still isn't right though. He and his wife may have had their reasons to keep it private. Those people are just vultures. Like what the family said, they should have asked permission and talked to them about it first, let them know what the purpose is and they may have been fine with it.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm not saying it's right. I'm jusy saying this is what keeping her a secret leads to. It's not protecting her in the end. Imagine they find out about her when she's big enough to get her feelings hurt. They'll have hurtful headlines about her. It's fortunate she emerged early on because she's at an adorable age.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That is true. I do wonder how the kids of the olden days' celebrity feels. I know that my parent's and grandparents generations celebrities can't publicized their relationships at all.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
From Noydarny80 at Spicy Forum this morning.

Please continue praying ladies.

"Por he is still in critical condition.  He can communicate by physically move his body.  He is still bleeding and they did another surgery to stop bleeding.  He's back on the machine to help him breathe and pump his heart."

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
What?!!!!!!!! Was this like the 5th surgery he had? So many surgeries for one man in a short span of time, I could not imagine how much pain he had gone through & the pain his family felt for him :cry:...Please Heaven, hear our prayers _/\_, heal him & let this be the last surgery.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's crazy how things can drastically change. Just the other day they were getting ready to move him out of the CCU. Now, he's back to being in critical state. His intestines were bleeding again so they had to perform an endoscopic surgery to stop the bleeding. He's back on the respiratory ventilator because earlier he had contracted pneumonia. I guess that's why his intestines started bleeding again because his body was under stress. I don't think he's on the heart lung machine again, just the ventilator. He's still on a machine to cleanse his kidneys. 

Moreover, his manager and family came up with a plan to write a song for him to uplift his spirit. They hired a song writer and singer. The MV has already been made and they showed it to him. Por smiled and teared up. 

http://news.sanook.com/1915018/

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I just want to know something, when he contracted the disease did he wait for a few times before going to the hospital ? I am just dumbfounded by this situation and how serious it is ! This is the first time I hear about this dengue thing. All my prayers to Por.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
preetam said:
I just want to know something, when he contracted the disease did he wait for a few times before going to the hospital ? I am just dumbfounded by this situation and how serious it is ! This is the first time I hear about this dengue thing. All my prayers to Por.
I thnk he had waited too long. He probably had a fever and thinks nothing of it and by the time he got himself to the hospital it's further along.