Rinlanee Sripen [Joy]

hlimoua

sarNie Egg
Joy is beautiful!.. i miss her on screen...=( can't wait to see the new film that she's casting in!..=D

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
she looks kind of like kimora simmons.
I think she looks like the love child of Kimora and Angelina Jolie LOL Way back then I used to get Joy and Aom p. confused a lot because they have similar features. At one point I thought they were sisters. I think both are very beautiful. Aom has this innocent and playful beauty and Joy's more sexy and sultry.

Back on track, I'm not really feeling the first picture, I think they can do better with her hair and make-up. It just doesn't go with the what she's wearing. I would have done her hair half up half down (more up) with curls and her make-up would be smoky/sparkly eyes, light blush, and sheer lip gloss. I don't like dark wardrobe and red lipstick. LOL the makeup artist here speaking. I do love the second picture, though. Very flaweless...

anintitah

sarNie Egg
I think she looks like the love child of Kimora and Angelina Jolie LOL Way back then I used to get Joy and Aom p. confused a lot because they have similar features. At one point I thought they were sisters. I think both are very beautiful. Aom has this innocent and playful beauty and Joy's more sexy and sultry.

Back on track, I'm not really feeling the first picture, I think they can do better with her hair and make-up. It just doesn't go with the what she's wearing. I would have done her hair half up half down (more up) with curls and her make-up would be smoky/sparkly eyes, light blush, and sheer lip gloss. I don't like dark wardrobe and red lipstick. LOL the makeup artist here speaking. I do love the second picture, though. Very flaweless...
joy got fatter now a day. she got big face and big lip, but her lip make her look cute some time. she is not pretty at all in ancient clothes.................she look fine in modern clothes.