sarNie OldFart
She is my ideal N'k

When she push the ladder down on the wedding day on pk and he fell

Hahaha....savage

> being a good person doesn't mean I don't get mad

>I will NOT be part of this love triangle

Clap clap

She was concise and consistent

I like how when she's upset she admit to why. She may fully not know her feeling for him (love or not) but she tell him her feeling at the moment. He knows why she's upset and it's not a guessing game. She doesn't do things out of spite either

The mom's words of wisdom was nice as well...

I like how she tried to seduce her hubby and try to understand him.

Pk was decent until later ep when he was a bit insecure (lost some points). Pk interaction w/ahrun is lol. His snippy jabs. They were pretty comical. The fight in the kitchen ...DEAD...

The n'rai wasn't as crazy as they usual are

I can say I've rewatch this often enough

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I became their "fan"

I'm on ep 7

Love nk

The question is... what am I in your life? Significant?

Lots of fin....giddy moments....good ost too....very fitting.

sarNie Adult
Padiwarada is one of my favorite lakorns. The script was written really well and Bella was really good in it. James also showed a big leap of improvement in Padiwarada as compared to Khun Chai Puttipat. I can never talk about this lakorn enough. When I'm stressed, this is my go -to lakorn. My favorite episode is Episode 6, particularly that part when Rin touches Saran's face

HNA0

☀️
She is my ideal N'k

When she push the ladder down on the wedding day on pk and he fell

Hahaha....savage

> being a good person doesn't mean I don't get mad

>I will NOT be part of this love triangle

Clap clap

She was concise and consistent

I like how when she's upset she admit to why. She may fully not know her feeling for him (love or not) but she tell him her feeling at the moment. He knows why she's upset and it's not a guessing game. She doesn't do things out of spite either

The mom's words of wisdom was nice as well...

I like how she tried to seduce her hubby and try to understand him.

Pk was decent until later ep when he was a bit insecure (lost some points). Pk interaction w/ahrun is lol. His snippy jabs. They were pretty comical. The fight in the kitchen ...DEAD...

The n'rai wasn't as crazy as they usual are

I can say I've rewatch this often enough
She’s my ideal n’ek as well. I don’t really like the pra’ek’s character that much, but overall it was a good lakorn. Not to mention the Osts. They’re the best.

libbyBB

sarNie Egg
I was hesitant to watch this don’t know why the reviews make me want to check it out

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I was hesitant to watch this don’t know why the reviews make me want to check it out
Pk isn't bad. His insecurity was the issue. But he was concise enough to his commitment. He rejected the n'rai and he was patients with n'k

I didn't care for the pra' nang.... didn't have anything to watch and I tried it out and loved it. Rewatched it @ least 3x this yr

Last edited: