Nadech & Mew
Tye & Donut
Push & Vill
Nadech & Kim
Toomtam & Mo
Great & Eye
Rome & Rita
Pope & Mint

Also I saw someone mention Smart and Janie, does anyone know where I can watch their first lakorn together subbed? Or is it only available unsubbed?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Mario & Mint
Nadech & Mew
Tye & Donut
Push & Vill
Nadech & Kim
Toomtam & Mo
Great & Eye
Rome & Rita
Pope & Mint

Also I saw someone mention Smart and Janie, does anyone know where I can watch their first lakorn together subbed? Or is it only available unsubbed?
Love Mart and Janie, sadly the subbed one got removed. i dont know anyone who saved it and can reupload T.T

P

PrincessKarina

Nadech/Taew
Nadech/Mew
Nadech/Patricia
Mario/Baifern
Ken P./Janie
Ken P./Taew (I am dying for these two to reunite into a happier ending lakorn/movie!)
Rome/Anne T.
Bomb/Taew
Aum/Kim
James Ji/Yaya
Mark/Mint W.
Ken T./Aff (altho I know Aff is currently not back in the industry)
Dome/Ploy
Tono/Jui

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Mark and Taew (while Raknakara started off so well, it ended miserably and tragically for them! I want a better script and hope that the characters will be better off!)

Mark and Yaya (these two leaves me wanting more after Kluen Chevit! But I want a more grounded script for Yaya, not someone so aggressive/feisty all the time)

P

PrincessKarina

Mark and Taew for real! They had so much chemistry in Rak Nakara! What a beautiful couple! :love:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt and James Ma
Porsh and Sammie
Sammie and Es
Now and Mike
Vill and ToomTam
Mark and Yaya (They got the whole package as a pair)
Patricia and Nadech (Pat needs her role in LSR again but as a N'ek and Nadech needs a role as competent boss from a rival company)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I missed Matt and James Ma. They have a sweet chemistry. Not like the one she has with Andrew (we all know how that goes, Andrew can generate some crazy chemistry with the girl he doesn't like) lol. Anyway, I missed them on screen though the chance of Matt and James together again is like seeing her with Aum...probably won't happen.