Rest In Peace

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:11 pm Post subject: RIP shee yang, ia yang, and pakou yang

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i really regret not getting to know each one of you better than i did. because now you are not here and there will not be ever again a chance for me to talk to you guys.

you had your whole life and future ahead of you all. things you couldn't do this generation, i wish you the best for next generation.

there will be things you guys will not get to see or hear and this saddens me the most because you all worked hard to get where you once were.

shee yang, a senior at fresno state, graduating with his BA this june of 2006, was a really nice man. he was the youngest of the sons in his family, the shining star of his family, he had so many plans for the future and now its been shattered by something so unexpected.

ia yang, 15 and pakou yang, 13... i didn't know them much, but i know that they were very good girls and didn't deserve anything that happened. they were young and had so much ahead of them. they're never going to get the chance to walk across the stage or receive their diplomas. but i know that if they were still here, they would accomplish all this.

rest in peace.

-shoua lo

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
~Rest in Peace, Shee... I never expected anything like this to happen. It happened so fast.. I don't know what to say or what to think.. now that you're gone.. I won't be seeing you at parties..or see you at the new years.. :( rest in peace until we meet again.. :wavecry:

Ia and pakou.. i never knew you guys but met you two once and never again will i see you two again. Rest in peace..never thought this will happened. You two are so young..farewell.. :wavecry:

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
even though i don't know any of you personally.....i just hope you find happiness....Rest in Peace....Shee, Ia, and Pakou....you guys were the perfect role models for Hmong society.......look down on us and keep the Hmong shining bright.....your family is proud of you....and a lot of love is going on out to you guys....