Request

I Love Big 4eva

sarNie Egg
hey everyone

i dont wana sound pushy but my friend saw the poster you made for me and she would like it if somebody could make her one with Big on it.

with the words
"forever in our hearts"
"James and Emma"

here is the pic we'd like used

thanx
ps. if someone could please make it by before this friday it would be much appreciated because that is our last day of school.....but it's okay if u cant get it finished by then

thanx agen

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
I Love Big 4eva said:
hey everyone

i dont wana sound pushy but my friend saw the poster you made for me and she would like it if somebody could make her one with Big on it.

with the words
"forever in our hearts"
"James and Emma"

here is the pic we'd like used

thanx
ps. if someone could please make it by before this friday it would be much appreciated because that is our last day of school.....but it's okay if u cant get it finished by then

thanx agen
[post="56284"][/post]​
Here you go:

Hope your friend like it! :D

ice

sarNie Hatchling
Can somebody please make me a Full House avatar (90x90) & a banner both with Young Jae & Ji Eun in it! Thanks!

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
ice said:
Can somebody please make me a Full House avatar (90x90) & a banner both with Young Jae & Ji Eun in it! Thanks!
[post="57831"][/post]​
Here You Go:

Hope You Like It! :D

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
umms.. i was wondering if someone would like to make another banner of Dan for me?..if possible could i have a recent picture of him.......thanks in advanced!!

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
lil_beckie said:
umms.. i was wondering if someone would like to make another banner of Dan for me?..if possible could i have a recent picture of him.......thanks in advanced!!
[post="58338"][/post]​

i'll try to make one.have any pictures of him??

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
sallysosilly727 said:
i'll try to make one.have any pictures of him??
[post="58468"][/post]​
umms..i have a few but they're not very good ones....if you can't find any pics ummss d/w abt it then...i'm not that eager to get one..ones enough!..lol...thanks heaps!(i'm going overseas for 2 weeks today so maybe when i come back i'll find some pics of him if you still want to make it... :lol: thanks!)

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
lil_beckie said:
umms..i have a few but they're not very good ones....if you can't find any pics ummss d/w abt it then...i'm not that eager to get one..ones enough!..lol...thanks heaps!(i'm going overseas for 2 weeks today so maybe when i come back i'll find some pics of him if you still want to make it... :lol: thanks!)
[post="58501"][/post]​

ok

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
lil_beckie said:
[post="58338"][/post]​

i have pics on him and im working on the banner rite now what do u want tp say on it???