Request

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: Hi it's I again. I wish I were more creative and talented when it comes to this area, but sadly I'm not so I have to borrow one of you lovely hunnies again ^__^ LOL

my request is a banner 1000x200

ANY EXACT STARS

Blue/Grayish Oriented

:wub: Also text on logo is "chaithai.net" as main logo and sub logo and texts "chaithaiforum.com version 3"

Thank you in advance to any sexy person willing to fill my request ^__^

I love ya'll x3

cUte.dOrk

sarNie Egg
OMG!! Can someone please make me a Banner and Avatar of Son Songpaisan & Wiew Wonarot togeter..xD i'm so ADDICTED to Geaw Lom Phet right now..xD

i also have two more requests..xD
can i also have a wallpaper of Bie, Aum A., and Ken T. together..xD
and a wallpaper of Aff and Aum A. together...^-^

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: Hi it's I again. I wish I were more creative and talented when it comes to this area, but sadly I'm not so I have to borrow one of you lovely hunnies again ^__^ LOL

my request is a banner 1000x200

ANY EXACT STARS

Blue/Grayish Oriented

:wub: Also text on logo is "chaithai.net" as main logo and sub logo and texts "chaithaiforum.com version 3"

Thank you in advance to any sexy person willing to fill my request ^__^

I love ya'll x3
Sorry for this and Bump Please :wub:

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone please make me a banner of Por T. and Fon T. from Dao Ja Rat Fah?
I really like them as a couple. Thanks!

meown

sarNie Egg
Hi, I've started on a fan fic and I really need a banner to goes with it. Can any talented artists be willing enough to help me with it ? I'm a noob in this department, but I'll gather the pics for you. As much as I could, and perhaps we could discuss how to go about it ?

Here's the pra ek pic(sample, might not be the best out there.)

Nang ek (Supatchaya Reungreun)

THANKS SO MUCH NAA KA! I'll repay you in anyway I can.

anna

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone please make a signature (for my sis) of the anime character Lavi from D.Grey-Man w/ the text MusiciansArc somewhere? If possible. ),=

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh thank you so much aikoden! i love them!!!! i use them for my avatar and banner but i credit you. thanks a lot!

kulyia

RUK
hi yall. i was wondering if someone can make me a banner or poster of saranyu and nampeung plz. iknow theres like no pics at all so i found just 2. TY =D

well here is a recent *08 pic of him ithink but no idont wanna use that one jsut sharing. lol

these last two are the ones i want on the poster..

iknow iknow the second pic of them at the boat, she looks more like the niece but i checked. o my heart just melts whenever their scene is on with the theme song. lol :kiss:

it sadens me their no longer matchable. :( oh well. life goes on iknow,. lol.. plz try to help me uguys. ty!!! SO MUCHos

and could you include the title which is Who are you and the credit that goes to YOU if you are doing it. and written by Kulyia tyyyyyyyyyy SO MUCH again. =D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone please help make two pictures for me ... ?

1. I'm looking for a background picture for Wong Wian Hua Jai with Pinky and Weir cute pictures and with "Stars Subbing Team" name on it.

2. Another one I'm looking for is a picture with Wong Wian Hua Jai theme to make a cd's label ...

With both of the title: Wong Wian Hua Jai and Revolving Hearts on the picture with BLACK color on "Revolving" and RED color on "Hearts" as we have on our subbing video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffoB96LsaM4...feature=channel

Thank you an advance and greatly appreicate it. ^_^

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
Can everyone make me a siggie with my favorite actor & actress of Thailand which are Ken Theeradeth, Aum Atichart,Smart Krissada in actor and in actress :Anne Thongprasom & Aff Taksaorn

Thank You in advance

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
i was wondering if someone can make me a gif. avatar and a signature. PM me if you can and i'll provide you with the info and pictures. thank you! :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ok tigra.. i shall be makin them for you ^_^.. xp.. just wait awhile..

same for you too rukna ^_^.. i'll pm you wat you want ^_^..