Request

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
TO Twinky

sorry! i didn't use one of the pic you provided cause the quality wasn't good... >.< sorry if it's not that great.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Ahhh..thank you very much babe_girl..it's ok that you didn't use any of the pic I provided as long as it has my Vannesse I'm satisfied...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahah I don't know what kind of request this is but its actually request for a person LOL! I need someone to help me well a person good with graphics cause I suck ... I need someone to help me make a banner, buttons, and a few signs here and there ... its for the radio -___- so if any one is intrested in helping me please do pm me! and thanks in advance ... I'll tell a little more of what its about when yah pm me and you can decide if you want to or not LOL but this project is sort of big and me would appreciate it lots thanks!! and sorry if this in the wrong section -____-

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ummmmm...I was wondering if someone could please help me make a banner and avatar of Pat & Paul with these pics...Pretty please someone?I would really appreciate your time and dedication.Please,please,please someone?I'm a really big fan of Pat.please reply.thank you ^^.....umm and if could,a banner of Jay Chou too...i hope i'm not asking for much.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omgosh!!Thank you so much babe girl!!!!It only took a day to do it^^.thanks so much again!!! :yahoo:

arissa

sarNie Elites

**I was wondering if someone would please make an avatar & banner of Sirita Jensen for me. I have provided the pictures. Thank you so much in advance for your time **

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hello! I was wondering if anyone could make me a banner and avatar of Pat Napapa.Here are the pictures.Who ever that's making it can choose anyone of it.It doesn't really matter to me^^.Please make me a banner and avatar someone.I would really appreciate your tima and dedication^^

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
I would like to request two banners. One's Kwan and the other is Pinky. Please, can u use the new pics of them. Thanks :D

hi. i would like to request a banner with kwan, poo praiya, and sririta on it. can i request photos from their various photoshoots/magazines on there? maybe one or two photos of each on the banner? thank you in advance! :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ooooo!!!Thank you so much babe_girl!!I appreciate your time and dedication towards it^^.thanks so much!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
hello^^...ummm...would someone mind making me a banner of Pat and Chakrit??
Here are the pictures that i have provided^^.
Please and Thank You! :) Pretty please someone?

Thank you,thank you,thank you!