Request

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
whenever anyone is available can someone please make me a banner and avatar of Film? thank you it can be any picture..thank you again!

numluver

sarNie Egg
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
whenever anyone is available can someone please make me a banner and avatar of Film? thank you it can be any picture..thank you again!
[post="89861"][/post]​
I hope you like it ja! :D

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone minds to make a avatar and banner of Kwan for me. Mind to use Kwan New magazine of LISA. Thanks :D

arissa

sarNie Elites
whenever possible...can someone please make a set of Avatar & banner of Vicky & Ken together and one with Vicky by herself....Thank you sooo much in advance...

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
Can someone make me a signature please with Heaven's Tree on it saying Saranghae :D? THanks. It would be nice if the picture is moving :D. But if you cna't than it's ok :D.

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know if anyone had requested this before but is it possible for someone to make a couple of Lhong Ngao Jun wallpapers? I'd sure like to have some for my desktop. Thanks in advance!

sallysosilly727

727 Soo HOTT
celestialxangel said:
I don't know if anyone had requested this before but is it possible for someone to make a couple of Lhong Ngao Jun wallpapers? I'd sure like to have some for my desktop. Thanks in advance!
[post="97651"][/post]​

i can make it for you. got any pictures you would like

khmai_gurl

sarNie Egg
can someone pleez make me an avatar of aum p. and a signature of the movie nang sao jing jai with tik and aum?

id really apreciate it thanks in advance!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
khmai_gurl- i could make one for u but do u have a specific pic u want of her? if so, post it up!

khmai_gurl

sarNie Egg
sweet_azn said:
khmai_gurl- i could make one for u but do u have a specific pic u want of her? if so, post it up!
[post="100408"][/post]​
no i dont have any specific pics and thank you so much!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
khmai_gurl said:
can someone pleez make me an avatar of aum p. and a signature of the movie nang sao jing jai with tik and aum?

id really apreciate it thanks in advance!
[post="100293"][/post]​
here u go.. but dunno if u'll like it? juz pick anyone u like. enjoy