(REQ) Convert Pmm to Wmv

noungning

Heartless
did you just get a converter to convert anything to anything... did you try that yet?

what kind of file is this pmm?

anna

sarNie Juvenile
the file is from photomoviemaker...

and after my friend make a photoMovieMaker from that my friend couldn't burn it in to a VCD or Open it in Media Player..........can u plz help her (me) thanks...

or if u know where can i get a good PhotoMovie software to make it and burn it..?

noungning

Heartless
ok let me get this straight, you or she probably created a file with photo movie maker to creat this pmm file right?

so what she has to do is...export the file out as a .mpg file or .avi file instead of the default program file.

like when you use photoshop, you don't save the file as .pdt, but instead as a .jpeg or .gif unless you intend to come back and change your work

oh course your media player or vcd player won't open it, it's a file that needs the program itself to open. it's not a file type that would burn as a vcd

what do you mean a photomovie software? isn't that what she has already?

to make things clear i think you need to tell us in the first place why she is using photomoviemaker.

anna

sarNie Juvenile
umm..yea

the photomaker..ummm..like is there any good version of it anywhere?
ok ill ask thx

anna

sarNie Juvenile
oh..yea umm..another person made this file..not her or me...

noungning

Heartless
if you need this program to open the file given to you.

the best way is to go to google and type in search for .pmm file or photo movie maker, then something will come up and you can use those programs to open your file.

anna

sarNie Juvenile
ok..

this is what she said..

when i save As the save file type has only 1,its (* pmm) so i can't make any type to save it..........

um i got 1question to ask u guys um..........when i make a PhotoMovie at Windows Movie Maker after that i did burn it to a VCD but when i got to play it on CD Player it dosen't come out for me they have only music sound..so do u know how do i do with that to get it work well>>>>>>>?????????????

noungning

Heartless
well the thing is you don't save as... you export it as .mpg file

and as for the second part of what she said, i've already answered that up top.

darvil

sarNie Adult
How big is the file even?

Like Ning said.. you must export it out. Click on "File" you should see an export function.

What is the source of the video that your friend is editing?

anna

sarNie Juvenile
umm..okie nevermind..she said she'll try to find a player to play the file..
ermm..if there r any problems..ill try to come bak here...