remember the house raid?

Mae

sarNie Adult
OMG...the entire family probably poob plig loj heev! I'd be so angry... dang, i wish i knew every little detail that happened that night...makes me curious of their reactions...

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
if you and your family were forever traumatized by an event like this..
do you think that money will help to clear your minds?
nope... not ever..
money does not solve everything...
money does not solved everything but it does help in certain area....hehehe... :D

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
remember the book The Spirits Catch You and You Fall Down or something...thaum poob plig lawm it's hard to heal the soul. it's going to be really hard. it could lead to death. The $800,000 may not be enough.

Mae

sarNie Adult
remember the book The Spirits Catch You and You Fall Down or something...thaum poob plig lawm it's hard to heal the soul. it's going to be really hard. it could lead to death. The $800,000 may not be enough.

Yep, totally agree... that's what I said too...

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
money is everything..
BUT.. not in this case..
anyways.. lol.
anyway...i dont get it either...WHY/WHAT SO FUNNY? "lol"....i dont find the article to be funny at all...was there a comedy section in there that i miss read it? hmm...please point it out for me so i can enjoy and laugh with you too...i want to LMFAO just like u as well...

i thought ur sincere thought and love goes to them...

some ppl are just so contradicting...

Yep, totally agree... that's what I said too...
all i'm saying is that...yes it might not heal their spirit and all...but they should at least be GLAD they got the $800k...better than nothing, ppl...realize how much u can do with that amount. No one can give u that much and if u know how to put it into good used. It will generated so much more in return.

i guess some of u dont think like that...due to the mind of business, i am sure others will feel the same...

just my opinion... :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I was one of the people who was apalled and angered about the house raid. However, it may seem like money isn't going to solve the problem, but I think it sure will help in many aspects, especially during times like these where the economy is going to hell.

Don't let this incident pass by in vain----take the money and put it into good uses.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
anyway...i dont get it either...WHY/WHAT SO FUNNY? "lol"....i dont find the article to be funny at all...was there a comedy section in there that i miss read it? hmm...please point it out for me so i can enjoy and laugh with you too...i want to LMFAO just like u as well...

i thought ur sincere thought and love goes to them...

some ppl are just so contradicting...
i never said the article was funny
lol.
anyways.. as in.. back to the topic.
=D