Religious Form

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
There are lot of us in here who are of different religious background. I think it would be a good idea to have a forum about it.. Like the most current one from Buddhist religion is LoyKerTong...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
talking about religion tends to get pretty heated...i remember the one in the hmong section a while ago from the old forum...man that one was :sweat:

juicee

sarNie Elites
haha, yes religious discussions do tend to get heated. that's why the two topics you're suppose to avoid at dinner parties are religion and politics...

darvil

sarNie Adult
juicee said:
haha, yes religious discussions do tend to get heated. that's why the two topics you're suppose to avoid at dinner parties are religion and politics...
[post="47030"][/post]​
I agree

except I hardly ever follow that rule.. I always gets into fights :shock:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
bcz religion is such a personal thing for people. not everybody believes such and such to be such and such---then comes the arguments and then the resentment. i like learning religion anyway.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
arguments and resentments are a whole 'nother thing from a decent discussion or an awareness forum. i do believe that a healthy discussion about different religions can be informative and an enlightening experience. So i do agree with amira that it's enjoyable to learn and study different religions of the world, to say the least.

it is most definitely possible to have a decent discussion that informs and teach but not necessarily preach. why not have that insteaad? i think that's what vilaseng is getting at, correct me if i'm wrong in presuming ur intentions vilaseng. :)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
If only some of us would just open our eyes, heart, and mind to the world of differences. With a controversial topic like this one, hopefully they dont start bashing on each other due to their egocentric beliefs and or differences. I would like to learn a thing or two...

Kina

Dubsteppin'
wai wai noodles....too late to hope for the cease of the bashings of other people's beliefs/differences/ideologies. it's been occuring for over centuries and eons and periods and epochs and times lol. we can always hope to prevent it, but that's a difficult task and execution.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL that's true, but I was referring to this thread...you know how it goes when tension starts to build up. What goes on in the "real" and or outside world is beyond our control...