Reincarnated II

slee00

sarNie Adult
I remember watching a few parts of this series.....I would like to collect it...anyone know where I can get a copy?

faymdv

sarNie Egg
I remember watching a few parts of this series.....I would like to collect it...anyone know where I can get a copy?

well i only know where to get the thai dubbed version...its sold on ethaicd....but its expensive there though...

val

sarNie Adult
anybody know the title to the theme song in this series or have it?

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Whooo... I love this song too. I have it on my mp3 player. I'm not sure what the actual title of the song is cause it's always referred to as: Tian Can Bian (天蠶變). But it's sung by Michael Kwan(關正傑).
It was dubbed in thai, so I never understood what was going on, but my uncles loved this series back when it came out. I think they still have it on recorded VHS somewhere.

I'm so glad the series kept the same theme for both Reincarnated I and II. It's a classic.

val

sarNie Adult
Whooo... I love this song too. I have it on my mp3 player. I'm not sure what the actual title of the song is cause it's always referred to as: Tian Can Bian (天蠶變). But it's sung by Michael Kwan(關正傑).
It was dubbed in thai, so I never understood what was going on, but my uncles loved this series back when it came out. I think they still have it on recorded VHS somewhere.

I'm so glad the series kept the same theme for both Reincarnated I and II. It's a classic.
thanx starryXing...by the way, do you mind uploading the song for me?

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Whao, so that is where that song is from? All these year I always thought that, that song was from the one asian movie where there was a hmong guy and a chinese guy, which was Norman and an Native american guy.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
thanx starryXing...by the way, do you mind uploading the song for me?
I think the best part of the song is the opening music. Anyways, here you go everyone. Enjoy! http://www.mediafire.com/?ainu0oorz5g

Sometimes the "ah ah ah" girls humming part reminds me of the Chor Leung Heung (Adam Cheng version) theme. That's another classic song too.

Vamkim ~ that hmong guy & chinese guy & Native American guy movie was pretty entertaining. :)

val

sarNie Adult
I think the best part of the song is the opening music. Anyways, here you go everyone. Enjoy! http://www.mediafire.com/?ainu0oorz5g

Sometimes the "ah ah ah" girls humming part reminds me of the Chor Leung Heung (Adam Cheng version) theme. That's another classic song too.

Vamkim ~ that hmong guy & chinese guy & Native American guy movie was pretty entertaining. :)
thank you soo much for sharing the song with us members :D