Real Kisses in a lakorns

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
aww mann really? willy and anne's kiss scenes weren't real?? OMG.. directors sure know how to fool us with there tricks.. it looked real to me though.. they're so cute together.. miss them T_T

i totally agree real kisses or mouth-to-mouth kisses are really sweet... i wished thai drama's had more of those scenes coz in all koran/taiwanese series they have it which makes the drama good!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hima Tai Prajun w/ Pat and Film
and Hua Jai Sila w/ Bie and Fang i'm pretty sure it was a real kiss hahah looked pretty real those 5464415456 times Bie kissed her hahha

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg!! anne and willy's kisses werent real??? wth, how do you get the mirror effect for that?? like i swear, you could hear the kiss noise hahaha...and like their lips are pressed up against each other??....wow...im still not sure if i believe it or not, even if they confirmed that it wasnt real...lol

pearlina

sarNie Egg
No!! The kiss scenes in Manee yard fah were real ,I used to watched Samakom chomdao.. they showed the kiss scene between ann and willy then they asked "Was it a real kiss?" Ann wasnt reply but she nodded and said "it was a mirror reflection 555+ she was kidding!!!

I know why she said like that ,cause she was very shy when she saw herself kissing with willy in VTR.. and at that time there were a lot of rumour between ann and willy ,But everyone who watched ann and willy's kiss scene would told that it was a REAL KISS ..umm like French kiss>>>the lips lock and the kiss noise :wub: ha ha

love this Lakorn so much, my favorite Lakorn all the time

katia

sarNie Hatchling
manee yard fah is also one of my favourites. love and miss willy so much.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
thanx for clearing that up!!! hahah i was like, uhh...i dont think technology has gone as far as to make two ppl fake kiss that well...haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh, got me in shock mode for a min lol.

the first lakorn that came to mind is MANEE YARD FAH with willy and anne. it wasnt them peck on the lips and done. i was soo blushing while watching those kiss scenes of the two. oh, how i wish i was Ann :lol: *sigh* just wish they would reunite.

another i would say is Ken/Janie in ruk nee. also, anne & mart in likit kamatep.

Edit:ken/anne should do one too

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
umm Chakrit Y. and Por T. haha can surely kiss... as much as i dont like Por T.. i dont mind kissing that sucker..lol

and yes Willy and Anne really did kiss on Manee Yard Fah!!! pretty sweet :)

i dunno, the kisses with Janie and Pat.. i just wasnt feeling it.... like they just pecked the guy with No passion....lol no offense but i like janie too k...... but one day she'll improve!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lol ang they need to do real kiss scene make it so much better to watch haha

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
No, there are no real kisses in Mafia Tee Ruk ja, Amy.hehe. I wish there were though... Of course, Triango. I mean it's them kissing the dude, I'd be embarrassed and just get it over with.lol...You have to let the guy do the work. :loool: .

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hey kristy since u a big fan of pat and watch her lakorns lol did she do real kiss with film i heard they did thats one thing good about her lol she dont mind and understand its only acting wish kwan would do that haha

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
of course that kiss in hima tai prajun was real.lol. they were ice skating and then film's nose was bleeding, she wiped it and kissed him. :loool: .more of a lip on lip only though. if you want the actual, ram pissawad has it... paul was like sucking her lips out or something. freaked me out a lot...he even went "mmmmm..."<--- :loool: :loool: phew... :loool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
yeh anne and willy should reunite i'd love to see those two again!!

is the kisses from mafia tee ruk real?
another thing though. only if pat hadn't kneed him on the in "family jewel", pretty sure there would have been one :lol: . they should have a real one though with all those snatch cheek kisses that chakrit's doing :lmao:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
goodness..they betta have some lip action in tat lakorn...how can they now...i'm still obesse ova pat's dream....

i love the last kiss in Ruk Nee Hua Jai Rong Jaong the one Ken kisses Janie after she kisses him..wait! i lost count...i tink they kissed like 5 times in the lakorn if i'm not wrong...1st wen she fell on him by accident...2nd wen they were in the water and janie washes her mouth rite in front of Ken afterwards...LOL...3rd...the one in the forest...long one..cute but wish there were some moving in their lips...4th...janie kisses ken wen he wuz repeadily saying I love you....needed to open their mouth..watever..and i love the 5th and last one...Ken kiss her hand...her forehead and then closes his eyes and found his way to her lips by brushing his noses against hers...awww it wuz soo cute...eheeh