Real Aum Fans!

cecilia

Staff member
^you're silly but that's how i was too .. first couple to have me on my seat and search thai engine where in the past, i have never done it before. first time for me b/c of them too .. :loool: .. i fancy aff alot more than aum but aum's hot .. can't resist that :drool:

will you be updating your fic? .. i'm waiting here today .. wanting to read what happen next :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
yup , they the first couple dat got me on the edge too it the JLR FEVER . I still burn . Im working on the fiction now. try to finish it this week . i have lots of time cuz i CAN"T WATCH ANYTHING any more since JLR end * look down counting toe...*

cecilia

Staff member
^stop counting your toe, go and edit that fic quick .. i thought you have 10 toes now. you lost count again :loool: .. i know, i still have the fever in me. your fic, chen's fic, and funfun's fic is what keep me going with this fever :p

but yup, i can't lie, i was not a fan of his to begin with .. but i adore his acting and love him since JLR :p

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i love aum so much now... i never liked him before now im like IN LOVE WIT HIM.... he is cute, sexy, and a hottie...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
ive always liked aum way before jlr and i mention a couple of times how i wanted to see him in bigger and better roles cuz he is a great actor but he was usually overshadow by his co-star. now i dont have to worry anymore since he made it big after jlr.

the first lakorn i saw him in was "tub tawan" with benz but i didnt like him til buang leh sanaha.
Tub Tawin was a killer. I need to go watch that again. I was a total tear jerker! Aum took lots of roles where you just plain old feel awful for his character cause they were way passive for a male. Am I being sexist? Sorry. I am glad he took a more aggressive character to play it out. He did awesome!

sulad

sarNie Adult
I liked him before JLR.
I seen and follow his work there and then.
But it wasn't until JLR that actually raise that fever even higher.
I did somehow do pay attention to him, but I was still going crazy for others P'rak.
So I wasn't really there yet.
But now he just top all of my favorite P'rak.
HEHEHE.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^funfun, you're too funny. i have those kind of dream. where it didn't seem like a dream but encounter them later and be like, is this a dream or is this real. need to knock myself out sometime.
Seriously I was satisfied that I got to talk to him in my dreams. Now I am not so sure if I get to meet him in person that is just... I don't even know what I will be doing. LOL> I will be raping him. Just kidding. LOL>>> :loool:
lmao. u dream of Aum ? Though i LOVE JLR and love the couple but i have no feeling for Aum outside of JLR but dat doesn't mean i dislike him . He just normal to me . Prolly cuz i don't fancy star or have a favorite actress/actress i only interest in the lakorn and the characters they play ~~ confuse ? 0.o but i have to admit Aum & Aff is the first actor/actress that i want to follow their news , photo/magazine , life , blog , lakorn ..everything. Did i mention im falling for AFF more than AUM ? Call me a lesbo but she HOT
That what I mean too, I love him not as in I want to spend the rest of my life with him which would be heaven but the chances are negative. Its more like an obsession love.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh by the way I have a page written already but I am not going to post it just yet. I am still continuing the love scene. I am stuck, my sister read it and now she thinks I am a preverted whore. LOL>>> :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Oh by the way I have a page written already but I am not going to post it just yet. I am still continuing the love scene. I am stuck, my sister read it and now she thinks I am a preverted whore. LOL>>> :lol:
What!!! Not even...I'm with you on your story no matter how you do it!

Back on topic: I liked him awhile back...don't remember the name right now but I have to admit my interest went higher bc of JLR and now he's my fave p'ek!!! :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. my sister say the same thing about me too .. she's like, so i heard some of my friend at school, they come in sarnworld and spicy, they say, you gals are all crazy about R scene .. i blushed and push her comment aside and change the subject to something else :p

back to topic. JLR is what make the temperature raise up there for me too .. but that's b/c i'm MADLY in love with aggressive p'ek so if they are my type of p'ek .. they will top it off. i dont' have that many p'ek that i like but top 5 is good in my list :p

neena

sarNie Adult
i'm not too familiar with thai actors...only chakrit and num s. i don't really give other actors chances...i see them then forget them because they don't catch my attention. i never knew aum...i saw him once before JLR, nicknamed him samurai boi...then saw him with Aff this year. i remember thinking to myself, wow, they look good together, they will definitely be the next big couple. i watched him because i liked him next to aff. they just look good!! i dunno if i am a fan, i think i'm more of a AUM & AFF fan rather then just an Aum fan.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I saw one of his first few Lakorn back in early 2000. Dont know the title of it and dont know who the actress was, but i was in love with him from there on!!! It was the one where Aum played as a prince from some other place and he made his personal servant to take his place so he can go out and explore Thailand.. He met N'ek and thought she was a guy b/c she dressed as one trying to make money for something(forgot) they witness a muder and was chased away. They went to her hometown(i think) and thats how he found out she was a female! I loved that series! I wanted to look for it and rewatch it, but i dont know the title and who the n'ek is!!!

That was the first series of Aum i saw! and loved him from that series, but i lost track of him and then i tried watching the one with Joy siriluk, but never got around to it, and then i saw Jam leuy Ruk and was even more in love with Aum!!!!

anyone wanna help me find that first series i had mentioned?? i would love you forever if you can help find that series for me! I cant find it at the Lao/thai stores cause i dont know the title and its such a old series!!!

Man He really does have a killer body! and a handsome face! I also notice he got some short legs and some huge ears! But still love him!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i THOUGHT AUM WAS AN OK ACTOR. THE FiRST LAKOR i SAW OF HiS WAS TEP TAWAN, WHiCH i LOVE! ALTHOUGH i WiSHED HiS ROLE WAS MORE OUT THERE AND STRONGER. AS FOR HiS OTHER LAKORNS, i HAVEN'T REALLY WATCHED ANY EXCEPT FOR JLR, WHiCH i TRULY LOVE!! ONE OF THE BEST! LOL.

SPEAKiNG OF DREAMS! i HAD A DREAM ABOUT AUM TOO! SUPER HOTTT! i WAS GONNA GET ENGAGE TO HiM! AHHHHH!!!! :D :D :lol: :lol: [iF ONLY iT WERE TRUE. LOL] BUT THEN i WOKE UP CUZ i HAD TO GO TO SCHOOL... SUCKS! i WANTED TO KNOW WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT!!! DAMN DREAMS...

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
I have been following his work since his first lakorn with Kat E. and Sam...
I finally found that lakorn and watched couple days ago, just for Aum(I'm his real Fan now) :wub: .. He was so young and cute in that lakorn with Kat E. :wub: He was very sweet and innocent too.

Aum he's So HOT!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

kulyia

RUK
ok u guys..ur talking bout my babe here..haha..jk..hes soo dreamy..ive never really seen him done in any lakorns before but the one with the chinese dragons and stuff..i thought it was quite intresting..but it was in veoh.com and was extremly slow so i didnt watch it..and omg JLR is soo freaken addicting..im rewatching it and its my third or fourth tyme...

JLR FEVER GOING STRONG!!

lolo

sarNie Egg
I felt for him since Lom Houn lakorn. That when I saw him the first time. He is soooooooooo hot.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i like him when he was in this lakorn i forgot the name but she's doing a new movie n is playing with charkit..n charkit is kinda playing a girl in there too..

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
i have never actually watched any of his lakorns until JLR
and now i love him! lol im gonna watch the rest of his lakorns

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i have never actually watched any of his lakorns until JLR
and now i love him! lol im gonna watch the rest of his lakorns

iSN'T HE JUST A HOTTiE! YOU SHOULD WATCH TEP TAWAN [STARRiNG AUM/BENZ] ! iT'S A GOOD LAKORN. DRAMATiC BUT GOOD! HEHE