Rawr Scenes in Lakorns

mayag

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the replies guys! And wow, they still look so good in those pictures. Especially n'ek!

^Thanks for updating the list Cupid Candy. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
o wow , she didn't change much ! thank for the link candycane lmao...im checking them out as we speak , if my parent didn't throw out my computer while i was gone , I could had contribute some for ya crazy girls , there were  a lots from the 90's and some 80's ,  , sadly most of my dvd lakorn are thrown in the trash and i had  over 100 , seriously  . I guess my parent thought I wasn't coming back home lol! Anywho , I would like to see the rscene from  "Rabum Asoon " because it's the ONLY lakorn where the p'ek actually KNow she a virgin after he violated her and was smug w/ his apologies and then blame her for make him misunderstand she was experience and then he wouldn't had done this  Haha  ^^^

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Anyone have the link to Num Peung Satan? I can't seem to find it on youtube. I remember watching that lakorn back in the day...like when it came out lol. The Pra'ek was just rape happy. He threatened her, push and shove her like a rag doll. He wasn't kidding around, he'll rape her whenever he wants too. But as disturbing as it is with all the rapes, I actually like the lakorn, the actors that played the N'ek/Pra'ek were good looking back in the days. Their chemistry was just amazing. And since ya'll mentioned it I want to watch it....it has been a while.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
sarN said:
now, just stop it girl !  stop it ! get a grip of yourself ! you hear an rscene in a lakorn to took off like a mother hen to look for it !!  :loool: ^^^ i feel the same HAhaa...ok here it is 

Starring Veerayoov & Pathra . If you think Sanaeha Sunya Kaen had a bad ass/sadist p'ek , Kavee in SB or Harit in JLR . And lets not forget the most violent p'ek ever,  Keo from Fai Ruk Arsoon, well watch this you will think all the p'ek I name above are not as heartless as we think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOBgzO4Y-H0&feature=share&list=PL5pOojWbHz2TPds7EguDxQ9wXM2jJAjdH
But I still think keo in fai ruk arsoon is the worst pra ek cause he physically kick her and beat her up like a punch bag...

lakornlover66

sarNie Egg
Hi Cupid Candy !!! I m sorry that I may have little weird but can I have a request is can you please list all the lakorn that have r scene please thanks !!!

lakornlover66

sarNie Egg
Hi Cupid Candy !!! I m sorry that I may have little weird but can I have a request is can you please list all the lakorn that have r scene please thanks !!!

lakornlover66

sarNie Egg
Hi Cupid Candy !!! I m sorry that I may have little weird but can I have a request is can you please list all the lakorn that have rawr scene please thanks !!!

lakornlover66

sarNie Egg
Hi Cupid Candy !!! I m sorry that I may have little weird but can I have a request is can you please list all the lakorn that have rscene please thanks !!!

lakornlover66

sarNie Egg
Hi Cupid Candy !!! I m sorry that I may have little weird but can I have a request is can you please list all the lakorn that have rcene please thanks !!!

lakornlover66

sarNie Egg
Hi Cupid Candy !!! I m sorry that I may have little weird but can I have a request is can you please list all the lakorn that have slap and kiss please thanks !!!

lakornlover66

sarNie Egg
Hi Cupid Candy !!! I m sorry that I may have little weird but can I have a request is can you please list all the lakorn that have slap and kiss please thanks !!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Hi lakornlover66,

From the top of my head I can think of:

Jam Luey Rak
Wong Wian Hua Jai
Game Rai Game Rak
Duj Fah Rai Dao
Sawan Biang
Ploy Lom Phet
Samee
Hua Jai Sila
Roy Leh Sanae Rai

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, the latest one we all saw it  HAHA ^^^ my favorite is bie/noona in KooKum and the previous one were all mention already , so, any other lakorn we didn't cover? And "Duj Fah Rai Dao" doesn't have an rscene it was "willing"