Rawr Dj Dizzy!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yayayayya DJ Dizzy is doing an awesome job! =] currently listening! to bad sworld chat doesnt work

Next time one of us DJ we'll chat on aim?
we'll make the chat "sarNworldradiochat"

so whoever don't have an aim make one ;] LOL we'll use it until flash works or if you miss the chat we can all meet up at sarnworldradiochat! I'll leave my name logged into it all day hahaha.

how to do so:

in your aim depending on which aim you use find "buddy chat" or invite to chat or whatever or the thing where you create buddy chats then type in "sarnworldradiochat" and it'll connect you too us! LOL

.diane.

Media Fanatic
^ awwwww hehehe yay someone was listening. sure i'll try the aim. i'm thinking of doing an afternoon session or morning session tomorrow ;) thanks for the props tina :) sorry it's been a long time since i've djed so i was really bad at it lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
np ja p'ane you know I'll be listening :p I always tune into your sessions when you're on air who doesn't? you're one of our best djs! LOL :p and yeah haha I was messing around with aim for awhile I mean msn would work too but the thing is that people can't randomly connect into peoples chat whereas aim the sarNies can type in the room name and it'll take them there lol -.- and dj fork says hi you sound hooooot;

XCappy

Mr. Char
p'Diane was back ? Too bad, I missed it completely. I'm on pre-summer break so I can sleep very late, but I have finals in few days... It's more study time than break time. I still remember my yahoo ID, but AIM ? Completely forgot :D

Muddie Murda

smile...
Aww shucks I missed it too :( I would have listened at work but my coworker had needed help and was assigned to me so I could "train" her. Man I miss the DJs. PLEASE DJ MORE...the songs on the radio getting.....boring LOLLL how many songs are on the radio (NOT A DJ)????? 10?! lol jk But feels like 10 when the same song plays again and again.

noungning

Heartless
eh that's a good idea tina, now i'd have another program running when i dj, to make my computer crash more lol and have more lagging sound effects lol... but i suppose aim might kill little cpu as the damn old flashchat... hmm i was thinking i might dj today... depends on the mood tonight tho, i might not wanna miss dateline tonight lol! :p

.diane.

Media Fanatic
currently djing and hanging out in aim chatroom : sarNworldradiochat

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
no you can like go to buddy chat and jsut type the name of the room and since someone already choose it its gonna take it to their room :p

XCappy

Mr. Char
I can't seem to find this "buddy chat" with the Web AIM version. Well, nevermind, I'll listen to the radio and read my maths notes.

noungning

Heartless
ok ppl i'm stuffed like a sand bag and watching dateline... so i won't be djing, just a notice in case anyone cares :p

darvil

sarNie Adult
errr

you guys can use the chat room.. just login as a "guest"

So as long as you guys don't fake other people.. it should be ok. ;)