Rare Hmong Dub Movies

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
talking about voices, I like the guy who dubbs for Chatree Sorapong in this movie. He has a nice voice and sounds hott. LOLXD

Lol. I was checking my list to see if he was in there and YUP, confirmed #10. I guess his name in the movie is Lao Thong??? Lol. He rarely spoke in the movie, it's hard for me to remember his name. LOL. His voice is sexy.

wenchul

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone! So there is this really old thai movie that I have been  search for but dont know what it's called and I cant find it on youtube either. It most likely has been over 10 years so I dont remember much. But anyways, the praek is rich from the cities and the naek is probably rich from the country side or something. I think he was some soldier or something (star 1 pon... sorry although I can speak Hmong fluently I still cant spell...). So somewhere in the beginning the girl and her maid or friend went to worship at the temple but seems more like a new years thingy. Some guy that really like her chased after her and her maid(lets just stick to that for now), the naek ran into the praek's arms and they "eye locked" each other. Love at first site. Naek ran away. Story goes on dont remember what happened but they got married and he had to go back home. I guessed he had a fiance or was forced to marry a lady back at home. The second wife either called the naek or went to visit the naek at her home and lied that praek married naek just so naek would wash his feet. Dont remember what happened in between but some how praek rushes to naek house and naek was going to suicide. She put one of those Hmong knife to her throat and the moment praek opened the door she slit her throat. 
I really want to watch this movie again. If anyone know the title or where I can watch this movie I would love you for a loong loong looooooong time!!! Thanks!! 

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
gujuchlo09 said:
I am trying hard to find one, this one is an old Chinese movie, I can't remember the title. But the main little girl in there is called Sao Ti, lives with a rich family, has a nanny to watch her, her mother is a cheater and doesn't love her and father is a high authority man, who is successful. But later on in the movie, her mother beats her up for telling her father of what she her mother did so she runs of to an old friend/who she calls Mrs. Wang, and this Mrs. Wang tries to confront her, but hten Mrs. Wang's son came in and told his mom to tell Sao Ti the truth, and Mrs. Wang didn't want to but Sao Ti begged and begged, so Mrs. Wang told her that those aren't her real parents, she told her that they brought her from rich dad's friend, bc they couldn't have children, so she then decides to go on a search for her real parents, she was in a red fancy long coat, and at the end found her real dad, but found out that she has a older sister, and a step mom and half little brother. Her older sister tells her that they're mom had passed away and the dad was very suprised to see her. There's more to the movie, I can remember it well, but I just can't seem to remember the title of the movie. If any of you guys know this movie that I am talking about, please PLEASE let me know. I have been on a search for it for a long long time.
i have that one in hmong dubbed but i can't remember the name and i'm not living at home. but i think the title is lub neeg tsis muaj niam or something like that. her real parents gave her to her father's friend because he and his wife doesn't have any children. her adopted father loves her but not her adopted mother. at the end she went back to her adopted father because her adopted father came to visit her at her real father's place and was leaving to go back home. i love this movie, it's a sad movie especially thinking about all that she went through at her age. this movie is worth the watch and the tears.

Mae

sarNie Adult
wenchul said:
Hi everyone! So there is this really old thai movie that I have been  search for but dont know what it's called and I cant find it on youtube either. It most likely has been over 10 years so I dont remember much. But anyways, the praek is rich from the cities and the naek is probably rich from the country side or something. I think he was some soldier or something (star 1 pon... sorry although I can speak Hmong fluently I still cant spell...). So somewhere in the beginning the girl and her maid or friend went to worship at the temple but seems more like a new years thingy. Some guy that really like her chased after her and her maid(lets just stick to that for now), the naek ran into the praek's arms and they "eye locked" each other. Love at first site. Naek ran away. Story goes on dont remember what happened but they got married and he had to go back home. I guessed he had a fiance or was forced to marry a lady back at home. The second wife either called the naek or went to visit the naek at her home and lied that praek married naek just so naek would wash his feet. Dont remember what happened in between but some how praek rushes to naek house and naek was going to suicide. She put one of those Hmong knife to her throat and the moment praek opened the door she slit her throat. 
I really want to watch this movie again. If anyone know the title or where I can watch this movie I would love you for a loong loong looooooong time!!! Thanks!! 

This sounds like the one where Kwang Komolitihi did with her husband Nott Nuti Khemayotin. Kwang lives in the countryside with her grandparents. Nott comes to the village, maybe Chiang Mai, and sees Kwang at a festival/temple. He falls in love with Kwang and marries her, and she even has his child. However, he is also engaged to a different woman at home and has to marry her too. Basically, Nott lives a double life for a bit... and his wife from home comes and tells Kwang the truth and lies that Nott only married Kwang to wash his feet/use her, etc. Kwang committs suicide by slitting her throat right before Nott arrives.. Sad..very sad!

AiRukHlubLove

sarNie Egg
@ Wenchul ----I know !I know!I love this drama also. If you are looking for the Thai and hmong no one has it upload because it is actually pretty old and rare !! but I have it on vhs.I bought it from a local hmong store and luckly the titles are Sao Krafang and hmong title is Hlub Koj Kawg Siab Ntsws.Hoped I helped you :)
Also if you want a copy just message me and I'll recheck with the store to see if they still have it instock.

-------Love is too painful ------------
Currently watching many kdramas and thai dramas!!

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
There's also "The King of Comic," starring Nicky Wu, Ng Man Tat and Kok Siu Man, Hmong dubbed, but I have no idea what the title is. I believe it was dubbed by ST Universal. Still searching for it...anyone know please do tell me...thanks. =D 

Chynadoll

sarNie Egg
Hey guys, if anyone is reading this and knows what I'm talking about please help! I want to watch the original version of this movie but I forgot the name of the dubb. It's about this man who falls in love with a girl he meets and she can transform into a bird. They end up getting married but her sister casts a spell on the guy and he then falls for a prostitue. At the end he goes blind becuase the wife (bird girl) can't kill him and she is then permanently transformed into a green bird. In the hmong dubb her name is Mai See. If any one can help I'd really approeciate it.

JNLauj

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know this Movie? Singer and Daughter 울지도 못합니다 (1969)
I don't know what the Hmong Dubbed version is called but I've seen it a long time ago. 
It had some Kaab Nqaus Vaas music in it, koj nyob qhov twg and vim lis cas.
If anyone knows of it please inform me. Thank you  

LeafPokemon

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone. I am looking for this really old hmong movie. I check every Indian movie clip on youtube and can;t find it. It is a Indian (hindi/India) hmong dub. I use to have the movie but now it is lost. It is about this guy who marry this girl. He would not marry her until his sister got marry. His sister work for the girl he want to marry brother. So the girl have a brother and the brother like the main guy sister. He marry her first so his sister (main girl) could get marry. She popular and have a lot of friends. After they got marry she did not treat his mom well. I recall this one scene: the mom was coughing and getting sick. So she force her to go to the hospital but never visit her. While the mom at the hospital she saw another women with a kind daughter in law and was really sad. While her daughter in law was out hanging out with her friends and ignoring the mom. Her son (the main guy) came home and was piss at how badly she treated his mom. So he send her back to her brother. She got mad and told her brother to send his sister back. So the brother lie about his wife stealing a check book or losing it to send her back. Before she left she told him she was carrying his child. The sister was shock he send her back for her. When the child was born he went back to ask her back into his life. She went back to him. Later the main guy got hurt or something. The main girl realize she was a bad person and beg the mom for forgiveness so she can she the main guy again.

That all I could recall. If anyone know what is it call, please help me out.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone! So there is this really old thai movie that I have been search for but dont know what it's called and I cant find it on youtube either. It most likely has been over 10 years so I dont remember much. But anyways, the praek is rich from the cities and the naek is probably rich from the country side or something. I think he was some soldier or something (star 1 pon... sorry although I can speak Hmong fluently I still cant spell...). So somewhere in the beginning the girl and her maid or friend went to worship at the temple but seems more like a new years thingy. Some guy that really like her chased after her and her maid(lets just stick to that for now), the naek ran into the praek's arms and they "eye locked" each other. Love at first site. Naek ran away. Story goes on dont remember what happened but they got married and he had to go back home. I guessed he had a fiance or was forced to marry a lady back at home. The second wife either called the naek or went to visit the naek at her home and lied that praek married naek just so naek would wash his feet. Dont remember what happened in between but some how praek rushes to naek house and naek was going to suicide. She put one of those Hmong knife to her throat and the moment praek opened the door she slit her throat.
I have this drama too! Let me know if anyone want to see it, I might upload or have a link to it.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey guys, if anyone is reading this and knows what I'm talking about please help! I want to watch the original version of this movie but I forgot the name of the dubb. It's about this man who falls in love with a girl he meets and she can transform into a bird. They end up getting married but her sister casts a spell on the guy and he then falls for a prostitue. At the end he goes blind becuase the wife (bird girl) can't kill him and she is then permanently transformed into a green bird. In the hmong dubb her name is Mai See. If any one can help I'd really approeciate it.
Late of me but the Hmong dubbed is call Hlub Nrog Nkauj Noog and it had 2 parts. The original is part of the Dark Tales 2 chinese series; episode 2 call "Flying Immortal in the Wilderness". Starring Noel Leung and Jackie Lui. only part of it is uploaded on YT b/c I believe they're copyrighted by TVB...someone use to upload the dramas but got shut down on youtube so that's why they stopped.