Ram Pee Sawas

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Paul and Pat lakorn have been dubbed in Hmong all ready ya. It dubbed by: EQ Company. There 5 part to it.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
i got to see this!!! they better have a good voice for paul...um...can someon list or give another movie they translated...I can never remember the productiona dn their voices...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
>>Sorry babe_girl I don't have the cover.

>>To: beamsgirl they have pretty good voice. They mostly dubbed Chinese / Korea movies than Thai.

Here a few of movie what they dubbed:

Zaj Dab Neeg

Chais Ya

Tus Me Nkauj Nyab Tiam 2

Fearless

sarNie Adult
i got to see this!!! they better have a good voice for paul...um...can someon list or give another movie they translated...I can never remember the productiona dn their voices...

they dubbed my girl and snow angel. I think the voices are pretty good but I haven't seen any thai lakorns dubbed by them

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno..wat's up wit 'em but a lot of their thai lakorns are prettie bad quality..the dubbin' is prettie good..but they cut a lot...the only thai lakorn i've seen from them tat wuz good wuz the one w/ Tik & Janie...Oum Ruk and tat one w/ Num & Film & Pat & Ace wuz prettie bad quailty...both of 'em only had 4 parts..and esp. the Num & Film one...i couldn't understand crap cuz they cut soo much..i wuz prettie mad...first u see Film meetin' his new mom & sis..then bam! next scene she is confess her love to him..and Ace is all jealous..like huh?? i hope tis one has more than 4 parts..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yea i HATED EQs prodeuction cuz they cut sooooooooo much parts out of the original.

i hecka loved chinese paladin with hu ge n liu yi fei, but they cut soooooooooooooooo much of that series and only made three parts to a 35 ep. series.

not only that they dubbed fairy from wonderland starring hu ge n ariel lin and cut that short also.

thai lakorns that they've dubbed was i think..hua jai lud fa with film n donut and tae pang korn num n ann

I LOVED RAM PEE SAWASS tho...VERY GOOD LAKORN..i saw the original..

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I forgot to look at who the translating company was (so not sure if there's one or more companies translating), but there's at least 8 parts. It's titled: "Tsov txaij tawv, neeg txaij plawv(?)."

It didn't say whether Part 8 was the end or not of the set and I forgot to ask cause I wasn't going to buy it today.

Can someone provide a summary?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
okay, I suck at doing summaries but I'll attempt...

noi is paul's[pr'ek] mom and she's a prostitute I believe and paul's dad is a boxer, they're poor...so noi saw au, pat's [n'ek] dad and she wante dhim casue he's rich...he liked her too...I believe the lady who played pat's mom is mam...au and mam were already married...since noi couldn't get au by herself, she asked the lady she lives with to help her so the lady taught her some magic stuff...noi comes to marry au and messes up au and mam's relationship...noi cheats on au with the driver guy...then a new younger guy comes to work for them and he and noi likes each other...noi brings paul to live iwth them as her nephew...she accuses mam of cheating on au so everyone thinks pat's not au's real kid...noi has a daughter with the driver guy [she doesn't like the driver guy she was just using him so she didn't love the daughter] she has a kid with the new younger worker guy...they cut of the driver guy's tongue cause found out noi was cheating on him and he was gonna go tell au everything [he got away but kinda lost his mind] noi has a kid with the new worker and loves this daughter cause she likes the dad...somehow, she got pregnant with paul's dad again and had another son...she keeps trying to kill paul's dad but mam saves him...
so paul and pat grew up together cause they were both fatherless and kinda left out of everything and noi always beat up paul and yell at him but mam is nice to him...i didn't really pay attention to this lakorn cause I just wanted to see paul and pat and this was mostly about noi doing her magic, cheating on her mans and pat trying to solve something and figure everything out so I mostly fastforward...
maybe someone can give a better, more understandable summery and finish the summary too...
sorry I suck at doing summaries...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
okay i'll finish the summary...

ok, so paul's mom cheats on pat's dad with like three guys (driver, slave, n paul's dad). when she has three kids along with paul, none of the kids are pat's dad's kids at all. the mom's oldest child is paul's. second is the driver's daughter, third is the slave's daughter, and the last child is paul's dad again, however, nobody knows that. not even the mom.

pat is hated on by the dad n paul's mom, but liked by her both grandmas n mom. she grows up with paul and they like each other. so when they all grow up there's this cop who's paul's friend. he likes paul's half sister (the driver's daughter), and she likes him. she is the nice sister who likes everyone no matter what. she's nice to pat and all her brothers n sister.

however, her younger sister(slave's daughter) is evil n mean like her mom, so she likes to torture and blame everyone. she likes the cop, but the cop likes her sister, so she hates her older sister n always find ways to get her in trouble and beat up by their mom.

the cop is always around pat because they're friends, but paul n the nice sister always misunderstand and gets jealous.
the last child, who's paul's brother is innocent, but he kinda slept with one of the slaves. after they get caught together, the slave acts all like shes cool cause she thinks that her usin him will make them get married and make her rich. however, her plan is ruined and is hated on by paul's mom.

becuz the mean sister hates the nice sister, she teams up with this guy who likes her and they plan to torture pat n the nice sister. one time when he kidnaps pat n tries to rape her, paul sees it n beats him up n saves her. later on the same guy rapes the mean sister n the slave who slept with the younger brother sees it all. she tries to blackmail the sister, but gets strangled n killed by the mean sister.

when they find her body in the forest, the main slave who does the magic, finds her n goes a bit crazy to avenge her becuz shes like a daughter to her. before burying the slave, the mean sister goes to pat's house and steals pat's hair band and puts it with the dead slave. pat is framed and is sent to jail. that very same night, pat was at her grandma giving massages, so doing more investigation, she had evidence that she was nowhere near the slave but with her grandma only. she is let out n when the main slave finds out that the mean sister killed the slave, she tries to kill her. the sister is kinda scared n haunted by the slave that she killed, so she is freaked out all of the time. when the main slave comes to poison her sayin its cure n magic to protect, she believes it n almost drinks it. however, the mom came right in time knowing that the slave is gonna poison her daughter becuz she used it on paul's dad. she stops it n her n her evil daughter kills the main slave.

later in the end, paul's mom and the slave, plan to kill and take over the house n money. they kill the pat's dad's mom n the nice sister sees it. the mean sister's dad chases her n tries to kill her, but she defends herself and is saved by the cop. paul's mom n the slave daddy kills pat's other grandma n kidnaps the nice sister, pat, n her mom.

becuz pat's dad's spell was broken, he likes pat's mom again n the paul's mom is caught in the act. when she runs away with the slave n their daughter, the younger brother tries to stop them n the mean sister tries to kill him. the slave daddy has a gun n shoots the younger brother on the arm. his real daddy comes to save him n gets shot later on. before he dies, he tells paul n the younger brother that he is their daddy. the slave n paul's mom dies becuz they r shot by the police. when they die, the house that pat lives in is burned n everyone sees the smoke. paul, the cop n the nice sister's dad goes to save them. pat n her mom is saved, but the nice sister is still stuck. her daddy goes in to save her. he was always there to help her when she needed help, so when he comes to save her, she finally knows that he's her real dad. however, wanting to save her, he sacrifices himself n dies. she didn't want to let him die, but the cop took her out of the house.

in the end, all of the kids find out who their daddies are, n the mean sister goes to jail. paul n pat gets together n the younger bro n the nice sister lives with pat's mom n dad.

this is a spoiler, so if you read all of this, its gonna ruin the movie for u.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hahaha...mongstaness, you should've put that last sentence near the top as a warning. But its okay cause it's long enough to know that there's going to be major spoilers. Anyways, thanks for the summary. I dl the first two episodes and wasn't sure on watching cause I wasn't sure if it'll be good. I don't think I'm going to watch it now. But thats okay, Im not complaining. :D

O yea, and this lakorn.....where in the heck is Paul? lol. Sounds like he's not very active in it.

*edit* OMG OMG! I just noticed this was my 1,001 post! I must've missed my 1,000 but s'ok. Wow, I'm 1,001 post old now. lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i HATED EQs prodeuction cuz they cut sooooooooo much parts out of the original.

i hecka loved chinese paladin with hu ge n liu yi fei, but they cut soooooooooooooooo much of that series and only made three parts to a 35 ep. series.

not only that they dubbed fairy from wonderland starring hu ge n ariel lin and cut that short also.

thai lakorns that they've dubbed was i think..hua jai lud fa with film n donut and tae pang korn num n ann

I LOVED RAM PEE SAWASS tho...VERY GOOD LAKORN..i saw the original..
juz a lilo correction...the one who dubbed hua jai lud fah wuz golden path entertainment of Fresno..and the one who dubed Tae Pang Korn w/ by Sun production..well at least the one w/ the pink cover...there another studio tat dubbed Tae Pang Korn..but i dunno who they are..i'm prettie sure it wasn't EQ though...

but EQ dubbed a lot of Thai movies..the on part ones..and they're good...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
oooooooohhhhhhhh..............i might buy the movie..the summary seems intresting and lovely also.......
---i think EQ entertainmet's dubbing is okay... i like it when they dubbed (my girl)....it was a funny movie....