Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya buddies are pervert wanting to see the :r-scene-pop-corn: hahhahaha ----> ok ok i want to be one too ....so where do i sign up ? ^_^

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
:r-scene-pop-corn: :drool: :r-scene-pop-corn: :yahoo: shows my excitement enough??

i think that carrying-lawn scene is after? i dunno...but i know Noon spazzed at Paul for something but i cant remember. in one of the bedroom pics, Noon was like smiling and Paul has this serious face that says "why are you laughing? am i doing something wrong?" :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOl P'bunnny muahhaa LOL o___O man Im excited lmfao but not ab the R scene about the is he really gonna tie her up deal lmfao

bunniii

sarNie Elites
haha yeah!! He tie her when they went to that place don't really know where. And tie again when they come back from the "little trip" :drool: . It was cute when paul say "teerak" to noon in front of his mom and the n'rai!! they were like :blink: !!

sarN

sarNie Granny
so sad . I have no access to internet at home at the moment .. someone make an "R" clip and send it to my pm hahaha so i can update my site.

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww..that r scene wasnt even an r scene lol it was just so quick...not even 3 seconds...i cant wait until they start to be nice to each other again lol....i love the part where paul just pushed her into the pond lolz so funny

fallen

sarNie Hatchling
aww..that r scene wasnt even an r scene lol it was just so quick...not even 3 seconds...
I know yeh!!!! Very disappointed, i was looking forward to it, but i can't wait to see more sweet scenes between paul and noon.

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
hehee...wow...that was a very interesting episode. Could someone do a spot check summary for me in regarding to certain scenes? I want to know what paul & noon's conversation after "The Night" (*wink *wink), before he dunk her in the pond, the conversation btw the bad girl, the mom and them after they got back from their impromptu trip, paul & noon's conversation when they're inside the house after that slap scene (she was crying and he was holding a wet towel), & paul's conversation w/ the maid after noon refused to open the door (downstairs). Sorry that I'm asking a lot since the expressions from these scenes are very intriguing...I just want to understand the story a little better. Also, he paul an actual doctor, or he is just a person who deals w/ the business end for the hospital? Thanks in advance!!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
yeah...i dont think the R scene could even be considered as an R scene. I want to see something like Tik-Aom's R scene when the bed broke! I think the best we're getting out of this lakorn is the real kiss between the two. :unsure: I feel aweful for Noon and Paul is the typical p'ek after he "rapes" her.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
hehee...wow...that was a very interesting episode. Could someone do a spot check summary for me in regarding to certain scenes? I want to know what paul & noon's conversation after "The Night" (*wink *wink), before he dunk her in the pond, the conversation btw the bad girl, the mom and them after they got back from their impromptu trip, paul & noon's conversation when they're inside the house after that slap scene (she was crying and he was holding a wet towel), & paul's conversation w/ the maid after noon refused to open the door (downstairs). Sorry that I'm asking a lot since the expressions from these scenes are very intriguing...I just want to understand the story a little better. Also, he paul an actual doctor, or he is just a person who deals w/ the business end for the hospital? Thanks in advance!!
The scene when Noon tried to drive away and thought that she hit Paul so she came out to look and Paul grab her and said that she's mean. He asked her "what if you hit me and I died, what would u do" and she said she'd put money in an envelop to help with his funeral. They agrued and he said that she's getting crazier each day with her revenge so he threw her in the pond to cool her down and maybe she'll get some sense back.

When Paul and Noon returned home, Paul's mom and the n'rai accused Noon of taking Paul away so she can have him to herself. Paul protected Noon and told them that she didn't make him go with her but he was the one that took her away because he wanted to and it's normal for them to go away overnight together because they're husband and wife. Then he said they were tired and wanted to rest so he put his arms around Noon, called her "teerak" and went into the house. That's why the mom and n'rai were shocked.

Inside the house, Paul and Noon talked about what happened b/w them. Paul said he's going to take responsiblity for what happened and Noon said it's not necessary but Paul insisted. He said that he can distinguish b/w revenge and responsiblity (though he wanted to say love). He continued to say "from now on, I'm going to forget about the password and live with u as ur husband not the son of the guy u're seeking revenge. As for what you'll do is up to you."

In Paul's conversation with the maid, he asked the maid about the day his mom made Noon do all the chores, what all happened. The maid explained to him everything and said that Noon never had to do all those things, that her parents always took care of her and never let her be alone so if her parents were still alive, she wouldn't have to endure all this hardship.

I hope that helps u to understand the lakorn a bit more.

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
The scene when Noon tried to drive away and thought that she hit Paul so she came out to look and Paul grab her and said that she's mean. He asked her "what if you hit me and I died, what would u do" and she said she'd put money in
I hope that helps u to understand the lakorn a bit more.

Thanks for explaining....hahaha...Paul's so cute. I've heard of the word "teerak" before...what does it mean exactly? Honey? Wife? Dearie? I thought Paul knew that Noon was a daughter of a wealthy family so I was kind of suprised from his expression after talking to the maid. He looked suprised and a bit shocked.