Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
i'm ok with Paul's mom. she's deffinately ignorant.. but she has a good heart (i think). lol she didn't really want to kill noon's 'baby'. she's just..........dumb.. that's all. :lol:
I don't think she have a good heart.....remember she didn't know that it was a lie, if she didn't know about the attack and get shock...it would have been one thing...but send someone to kill off her son's child...wouldn't that make the child her grandchild and her own fresh and blood... How many grandma would kill off their own grandchild just because she doesn't like the mom. that's pure evil...

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
i think she has no clue how bad her husband is, cause in epi. one paul tried to ask her and she almost had a heart attack
If she didn't know about the husband corruption she wouldn't almost have a attack...99% she know about it and got so scare when her son asked. If she didn't know she would have laughed or get into a different kind of shock instead being so scare and almost have a hear attack. She weak minded and let everyone lead her...She need to lead what's rite and wrong...she was in it with other girl to have them attack the nang aek so she would have a miscarriage...(she didn't know it was a lie) how many grandma would kill their own grandchild just because they don't like the mom. Since pa aek is her son ...it would make the child her own fresh and blood...Pa aek 's mom is weak minded and evil...

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Some say yes and some say not really. I'm sure this is her first ONSCREEN kiss that is shown the public but we don't know what happens before editing. ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think it her first lip to lip contact hahah cuz i dont remeber watching any lakorn were she was kiss right there

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, i would have to agree with ya, sarN! i say it's about time! her odd angle kisses and near lips contact were getting tiring. lol more power to her.

numfon

sarNie Adult
I don't think she have a good heart.....remember she didn't know that it was a lie, if she didn't know about the attack and get shock...it would have been one thing...but send someone to kill off her son's child...wouldn't that make the child her grandchild and her own fresh and blood... How many grandma would kill off their own grandchild just because she doesn't like the mom. that's pure evil...
i don't know.. i'm blaming what'stheirface... uh.. Jun and Ah'Si? ..especially that Ah'Si... she's just downright vicious. she uses everyone's weak spot or stupidity (eg. Jun's jealousy, Noon's parents' trust, Paul's mom's ignorance and that guy's dark secret). she knows that Paul's mom is a softie and an ignorant woman which makes it easier for her to control. even though paul's mom agreed to kill the baby.. it still shows that she doesn't feel all that great about it, no?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yeah, i would have to agree with ya, sarN! i say it's about time! her odd angle kisses and near lips contact were getting tiring. lol more power to her.
the picture of jui and oil is that a movie? what movie i didnt know they played a movie together?

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
the picture of jui and oil is that a movie? what movie i didnt know they played a movie together?
yep..that's from Sai Nam 3 Chewit. It was on last year.

I wonder what will happen when Paul's mom discovers that Noon is actually pregnant, if she ever gets pregnant. Wednesday can't be far enough! :yahoo:

mokka

sarNie Adult
so is Noon gonna get pregnant in this movie??

I like Paul's mom in other movie but this movie, I think she's dumb... I wouldn't say she's evil because she couldn't possibly think of all the "bad" things she did to Noon, it's Noon's aunt who told her what to do.

I have a question thou, is the aunt Noon's dad's real sister? how is Noon and the bad girl related?

krazieda978

sarNie Egg
so is Noon gonna get pregnant in this movie??

I like Paul's mom in other movie but this movie, I think she's dumb... I wouldn't say she's evil because she couldn't possibly think of all the "bad" things she did to Noon, it's Noon's aunt who told her what to do.

I have a question thou, is the aunt Noon's dad's real sister? how is Noon and the bad girl related?

no..the bad girl is not related to NOON..the bad girl was adopted by NOON's aunt, and was raised by the aunt that's why she's got the bad attitude from the aunt..LOL..

bunniii

sarNie Elites
One more day to wait... Hhahahaa! For tomorow episode i predict paul will not succed. :wacko: Again!.. Someone will call her/him so it will break the spell. and in final disapointing !!! <_<

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
want a bucket, sarN?

Paul better get the job done or else...but then that means there would other episodes for him to try. lol the magic of lakorn. lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
he DOES have a nice body . Paul need to work out lolzz>>>> i saw 5min of eps 7 live dis morning . I saw the bed scene where pual was laying on the bed waiting for Noon to come out the restroom haha .He unbutton one of his shirt haha i guess try to be seductive . DAt all i saw :lol:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
oohhh. that guy's body is gorgeous!! i dont think Paul will ever get half as muscular as him even if his life depends on it. lol