Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
:lol: i was thinking the exact same thing but i didnt want to gross some people out who don't like Paul. LOL

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
hahaha he's a lucky guy, really. i can't wait to see that episode and i hope i dont sound like a perv for saying that. lol

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i love dis lakorn!! its getting so good! like i love how it doesnt lagg and gets right to the point! =)... im anticipating the next episode!!

Mann

this lakorn is amazing! hehehe love it, some lakorn these days, don't get me intrested, but love this lakorn..hehehe
mind if i share pic,?? lol
credits to me, for scanning, and noon club for noon hehehe..

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for pics, Mann! I only have one thing to say...what is up with the floral shirts most of the p'eks are wearing nowadays!? :huh:

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
wow....noon looks so pretty in the pictures. I'm going to download them later. After watching several thai lakorns, I got the impression that it was taboo to kiss on cheeks let alone on the mouth ( I remember I was quite shock when I saw the p'ek kissed the n'ek on the cheek the first time in one of the dramas) kind of like how the Indian movies are. Well I guess this will be another first for me then since starting to watch Thai dramas. Hope Noon will slap Paul silly for that "offense" =) ^-^

sarN

sarNie Granny
i saw the kiss scene in the preview hahah it look like paul ran up to her and slam a force kiss on the lip and wat soo funnie is Noon just stood there hahhahaha .

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
:drool: ..time to change my banner haha

HAHA wow I knew someone was going to have it as their banner!!

Most definitely can't wait for the kiss scene! They're are getting more sweeter as the lakorn processes =] Sooo excited for the "R" scene whenever it comes up!! & the baby!! :yahoo:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah , the banner is to hype ppl up ^ teaser LOL >>>> i hope it end soon so i can get a copy ^_^ >>> yeah i want to see the "R" scene too ----> if there one :blush:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
They HAVE to have an "r" scene, what with that kiss. It'll be a crime if they don't. lol I think Noon was prepped for it because if you look closely enough, her lips are protruding a bit. ok, maybe im looking at these pics for way to long. *ahem* I wonder how many takes (or practice) it took to get the "perfect" kiss down. Maybe that's why Paul looks like he sorta took it into his hand and forced himself on her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
They HAVE to have an "r" scene, what with that kiss. It'll be a crime if they don't. lol I think Noon was prepped for it because if you look closely enough, her lips are protruding a bit. ok, maybe im looking at these pics for way to long. *ahem* I wonder how many takes (or practice) it took to get the "perfect" kiss down. Maybe that's why Paul looks like he sorta took it into his hand and forced himself on her.

it could be a teaser to early in the lakorn to have an "R" scene LOL>> in the clip it look like noon have her eye open when kissed but paul got his eye close though hahaa.