Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

Mint27

SunStar said:
as for Paul... i don't think they are very compatiable... she's too beautful!!!
[post="124769"][/post]​
wehhehehe..agree with you. Noon will be too good for him actingwise and beauty-wise..lol :lmao: *hope it's not him.*

anjos

Kool..... cant waite...... I want Noon to pair w/Mos or Oil or Arnas.... these mens are good very very cute and may be able to protect her.... and also it a good pairs..... as for Paul..... she would be too pretty for him......Tik is ok.....

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...Risaya...usually means jealous in the evil ways. I just hope that Noon play the innocent and not the evil character as the main character. And I hope to see pr'eng protects her if she plays the innocent character...if not...than it's going to be bad at the end of the lakorn.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
^well, that popped everybody's bubbles! lol Either way, Noon is in it..should be worth the watch.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
o.o how did i not figure that out? he's currently airing with p'aum now p'noon lol. darn oh well p'noon and p'mos in a series to fulfil me this year plus p'aom too not any together but makes me happy ^_^ thank you for the pra'ek confirmation :D

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
Ummmm paul is a good actor but hes got that fresh kinda face makes him look alittle younger that noon
i think it willl be great cant wait for the storyline

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ooohhh... NOON... i haven't seen a recent lakorn of hers since the one with Mos... love to see her again...

onahc

sarNie Elites
ChaosAngelz said:
Ummmm paul is a good actor but hes got that fresh kinda face makes him look alittle younger that noon
i think it willl be great cant wait for the storyline
[post="147176"][/post]​
"fresh face" huh?, you mean gay face?

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hmm... Paul is okay...but he's not the SEXY, HANDSOME, EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING pra'ek type... Noon is very beautiful and the pra'ek should be extremely handsome too... someone like... Por Nattawut!!! i love to see them together again...

anjos

SunStar said:
hmm... Paul is okay...but he's not the SEXY, HANDSOME, EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING pra'ek type... Noon is very beautiful and the pra'ek should be extremely handsome too... someone like... Por Nattawut!!! i love to see them together again...
[post="155025"][/post]​

yep....I agree w/you....Paul is okay.....just not the most handsome or sexy....but I love his lakorn and I think he's pretty good.....

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
onahc said:
"fresh face" huh?, you mean gay face?
[post="155015"][/post]​
.... paul doesnt have a gay face (kinda but stil no) hes got the baby face going on. I liked him in the lakorn with kob though it was good but didnt it say that noon will be a n'ek but one of those strong na'ek is it???