Rahut Risaya (PolyPlus)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
you know what RR, I've yet to see this movie. I love Noon, but I gotta get used to Paul. I think I will start this eventually, probably after Borisud BumBut Kaen.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you know what RR, I've yet to see this movie. I love Noon, but I gotta get used to Paul. I think I will start this eventually, probably after Borisud BumBut Kaen.
you should lome....yeah it does take some time to get use to Paul..but i fell in love with him instantly <3 i watched this and was soo hooked....my friends don't find him good looking because of his nose, but my mom and aunts and grandmother think he looks handsome...lol...i was watching Rahut Rissaya and Roy Adeed Hang Ruk and Taley Rissaya, and they brought me back to the whole thai lakorn obsession LOL

i think one of the reason i love paul is probably because he's funny, i love guys with a sense of humor :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm currently watching this drama eng. subbed on YOUTUBE! I just love already so much and I really love Paul and Noon together. I think she suits him the best out of all his nang'eks 'cause they're either too young or just isn't compatible looking with him but Noon is just perfect for him. Though I'm not huge fan of either I love them so much together as a pair!:) I hope they have another lakorn together also! Is this their first lakorn btw??! They're so good together. I love the song to this lakorn also. And I love how this lakorn moves at the perfect pace! It doesn't keep me waiting and the scenes don't dragg! I'm waiting for more subbs so I can continue watching, It's addicting I might as well have to dl the thai version, Ahaa!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ this is their first lakorn together...they do make a great pair =)
i love the song too and the whole pace was nice
except sometimes i get mad that paul when he would let the nang'rai cling to him and allow her to hurt noon and everything...
but the moments with paul and noon are sooo CUTE <3 and i think that paul looks really cute in here, he has a lot of good clothes in here..and so does noon with her pretty outfits ^^
i do wish there are more subs too...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm not a huge fan of Paul or anything but I do like him alot in this lakorn, He is adorable<3 I watched him in Tueng Rai Gor Ruk with Namfon also but I wasn't attractive to him or anything there, He was just there and was quite bland, He was boring in there for me but I like him in here!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love Paul's voice, esp. his English. He sounds so hot! I find him good looking but my problem is... he is too scrawny. I need a built man, well not too buff but like Ken is fine! =D or Smart (Mart) or Tik... ahahaha I think I can so come up with more. Hehehehe!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL i think paul should stick to lakorns more on the comedy side...
in every lakorn i've seen of paul...never have i seen him without a shirt, and he always wears an undershirt too...even in the water but he says that he goes to the gym..but i guess not to tone himself
he does have good english :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
esp. with the British accent!!! I miss this lakorn, I think I might as well rewatch it. I absolutely love Pai's (Noon) boldness!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I haven't heard his english before. I know if only Paul is muscular maybe he would looking more appealing/attractive to other/more fans, Ahaa! Goshh, I just noticed Paul does alot of real kisses in his lakorns! I'm just surprised because to me he doesn't look like those praeks who does real kissings or even know how to kiss compared to Chakrit and Son, lol :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!! WOW!! THAT IS A TOTAL SHOCK FOR ME!!
I HAVE TO SAY PAUL'S ENGLISH IS SO .. SO.. SO ATTRACTIVE TO ME!!
MAKES ME WANNA WATCH SAI PAI TORNADO.. hehe..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wow! Paul's english is like super good. So good that you'll think he grew up in the states! Krit's english is really good too but I'm liking Paul's better. Krit was hekka ghetto in Bangkok Dangerous. Lol. Ken, his english is ok....Paul tops them. Lol. My fever for RR is coming back once again!! It's time to rewatch the lakorn again. heehee.

sy89

sarNie Egg
does anyone know where I can find the whole lakorn subbed? I know one is on youtube, but they have stopped subbing it. I am dying to see it b/c I love noon's character. She knows how to stand up for herself.